What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
2011 is live at ffplace.com. Please, please check your teams. Between some of the draft summaries being messy and my own brain farts, I think I've gotten everything, but I'm far from sure about it.

4.3 % of the players drafted are starting the year as zeroes.

75 are on IR. 102 are unsigned as of now. I think this actually isn't that bad a number (except for those who own those players).

2011 is live at ffplace.com. Please, please check your teams. Between some of the draft summaries being messy and my own brain farts, I think I've gotten everything, but I'm far from sure about it.

75 are on IR. 102 are unsigned as of now. I think this actually isn't that bad a number (except for those who own those players).
Thanks Twilight :thumbup:

Thanks for setting this up. I feel bad you went to all this work and all my teams will be done by week 3. :banned:

BassNBrew 2 117.90 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00

Manning, Peyton IND QB

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Foster, Arian HOU RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Tolbert, Mike SDC RB

Gerhart, Toby MIN RB

Garcon, Pierre IND WR

Jones, James GBP WR

Ford, Jacoby OAK WR

Murphy, Louis OAK WR

Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR

Washington, Nate TEN WR

Avant, Jason PHI WR

Henderson, Devery NOS WR

Cooley, Chris WAS TE

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

Bears, Chicago CHI Def

Lions, Detroit DET

14 of you should be happy that this dead team walkng likley will last another week.

In one of the other leagues I drafted 3 kickers only to have one playing in week 1.

Users who are viewing this thread