What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Some notes first...

Bowe & Mendehall owners - 5 demises each

Peyton & Gonzo(despite his 17.2 score) owners- 4 demises each

The 13 spot lost the most this week - 4

10/13 outs were 1st rnd RBs, a little higher rate than expected

(126/208 were RBs. 26 were QB, 49 WRs, and 7 TEs finish the first round)

The Bootees

MBSL

Kruppe

Shadowmaster

SSL

Pictus Cat

Pimpin Aint Easy

MOP

Go Pack

PDSL

Reaper

RC94

Old Milwaukee

WSL

LHUCKS (Giving Bass plenty of ammo for the next year)

The quitter (SR couldn't save his draft)

Iwannabeacowboy

Uruk Hai

wow did I have a rough start in survivors....barely hung on in every league. Kind of the polar opposite of my start in my money leagues (except HA...that team sucks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
LHucks owes someone $100 bux!
NOT really - Bass NEVER accepted the bet - his $100 loss
Given that history around here
:rolleyes:I've paid every debt ever owed around here...that one year I forgot to pay Levin and people act like I haven't made good on at least 20 bets over the years.stupidYou could have had 100 bucks had you taken your skirt off Bass.
And you could be competitive in a league if you stopped attempting to think for yourself and picked up a magazine for draft assistance.Right now you're supposed to be self-banned from the pool for a month yet you continue to post. How am I supposed to know when your word is good and when it's bad. I don't need $100 and I certainly don't have the time to chase people around cash any more. Right now there are probably 6 people who owe me cash from past wagers our leagues (Hucks is not on that list).Still doesn't change the fact that once again you have/had a major flame out. I still can't get over the fact how you can be so consistantly wrong. You really need to adopt the Costanza theory of just doing the opposite of your first instinct.

Users who are viewing this thread