What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much did you bid? (1 Viewer)

I am bidding around 70-110 for scott chandler. Is this a good range? What are you guys bidding?Dont be scared.
Nobody is scared but everyone is your opponent in at least the larger sense, so I don't see anyone telling you how much they bid on a given player - people in their league could read that and adjust their bids.As far a Chandler you should look to see if anyone in your league is desperate for a TE or tried the later round TE roullette in which case he would look very good - and remember that in that format the ability to play a second TE might give a player like Chandler more value - even if specualtive value (ie acquire them cheaply now ad hope they become a solid starter - nobody who has Witten is going to play Chandler over him but if he continues to be involved in the offense could be a valuable bye week play at TE or Flex)

I've seent these types of questions over on the ffpc boards, along the lines of advice on what to bid. I just don't get it. Why would people reveal what they are bidding. Like previous poster said everyone in essence is competing against each other.

For future reference and since it's already week 4, I bid $777 on Cam Newton during the first waiver round. I honestly didn't think there would be that many uncovered/undrafted players that could produce that much upside. I may have overbid, but I still left myself ample room to maneuver throughout the season.

777 = Jackpot

fyi - I did not start him against GB, but did against Jax. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread