What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Chiefs game thread (1 Viewer)

Mike Tice just said...We have two big time games coming up and we need our big time players to step up and have huge games...called randy moss his work horse!!what is the all-time receptions and yardage for a receiver for a single game

i dont know if anyone is watching the pre-game stuff, but its pretty nice to see segements like this; NFL players giving back to the community - Tony Gonzalez...even though he is a cheif, he's always been one of my favorite players, typically goes out there and just does his job and is a strong commuity activist.

i dont know if anyone is watching the pre-game stuff, but its pretty nice to see segements like this; NFL players giving back to the community - Tony Gonzalez...even though he is a cheif, he's always been one of my favorite players, typically goes out there and just does his job and is a strong commuity activist.
Yeah, real nice.Now tell us if Bennett's playing Nantz!!!!

It's Bennett. Thank you. Pretty pathetic day for the fantasy "news" sites without a single update on Bennett today. Anyway, onto the game.

RAIDERNATION Posted on Dec 20 2003, 05:12 PM-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nothing to add. Just didn't want you to have to reply to yourself again.
Thanks, LOLman what a neck tackle on kelly campbell by woods, jacked him up... :yes:

It's Bennett. Thank you. Pretty pathetic day for the fantasy "news" sites without a single update on Bennett today. Anyway, onto the game.
Agreed. THe pregame shows ####### sucked too.
Yup, the guy's a freaking Pro Bowler, he definitely merited some kind of mention about whether he'd play or not and if he was starting as Tice said he would. Really sad. Anyway, I have him in a flex spot so I'm glad to see him on the field for all the plays so far.

I think we will see a steady dose of Bennett and OS.IMO by Tice not having Smith return kicks means he plans on giving him a number of carries.
That's what I'm figuring too. I just wanted Bennett in the starting lineup because if he starts I think he has a great shot at 15 carries which could translate into at least 70 yards and a possible TD. If they can get 30 rushes, I think we'll see 14-15 for Bennett, 10-12 for Smith and a handful for Moe.

the way the secondary looked for the chiefs on the opening drive and moss carrying tacklers for a first down...he could have a very monstersome day!18-220, 3tds !!

Here's a vote for "Kennison was in bounds, but Williams hit the ball while standing out of bounds". Chiefs ball. Pass it.

the way the secondary looked for the chiefs on the opening drive and moss carrying tacklers for a first down...he could have a very monstersome day!18-220, 3tds !!
Hell be doubleteamed soon.....I give moss 180 & 2TDs

That was a really bad call. When Williams batted the ball back into the field of play he was out of bounds which means it was a fumble out of bounds and the Chiefs who had possession last should retain the ball.

Another nice run for Bennett 3-22. He's looking much better than Smith. Don't overwork him Tice, but keep going with him.

Horrible call. If a player is out of bounds and touches the ball, the ball is dead. They blew that one.

dante hall, wont return another one the rest of the season, looks like everyone has figured it out...kick it short, fair catch it, just reported on the tv. should have traded their defense when i had the chance

So. After one quarter, he has 4-64-1. On pace for 16-256-4. :thumbup: Sounds good to me.
So if the refs see something that would overturn the play they couldn't overturn it because Vermeil challenged the wrong thing? That's mucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread