Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jomo

Trade Analyzer (Beta)

3 posts in this topic

From what I can tell the Trade Analyzer is still using preseason projections. For example, it has my team being weaker by trading Dallas Clark for Dustin Keller or any number of better tight ends based on updated projections.

Is there any way to update those projections?

From what I can tell the Trade Analyzer is still using preseason projections. For example, it has my team being weaker by trading Dallas Clark for Dustin Keller or any number of better tight ends based on updated projections. Is there any way to update those projections?

Is this the Trade Analyser within Line-up Dominator? Mine shows Jamal Charles with only 1 point...

From what I can tell the Trade Analyzer is still using preseason projections. For example, it has my team being weaker by trading Dallas Clark for Dustin Keller or any number of better tight ends based on updated projections. Is there any way to update those projections?

Is this the Trade Analyser within Line-up Dominator? Mine shows Jamal Charles with only 1 point...
No I was talkinga bout the trade analyzer in the myfbg page. The lineup dominator has a trade analyzer? I have never used it... I usually only use draft dominator and the myfbg page. I will check it out, thanks!