What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FPPC Site down? (1 Viewer)

FFPC leagues should be up within the hour. I'm told the issue is not a big deal but requires a reboot from the office location so it should happen soon. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't able to put in bids for the week because the site was down. I have been very disappointed with the hosting for the contest this year. Enough that I probably won't enter next year.

I still can't get on...can somebody provide me a good link.

I need to set my lineup!!

This is ridiculous.

I haven't experienced ANY problems with the site today or yesterday - for that matter for several days....there was a server problem last weekend but that was fixed.

Huckleberry - www.myffpc.com

or check the links from the home page here

Wasn't able to put in bids for the week because the site was down. I have been very disappointed with the hosting for the contest this year. Enough that I probably won't enter next year.
We have not had any other reports of the site being down on Friday October 14th. Are you sure this wasn't your computer/internet issue?

We have not had any other reports of the site being down on Friday October 14th. Are you sure this wasn't your computer/internet issue?
I could access the site. It just would not let me login.

If you have login issues, please email support@myffpc.com and we'll send you a new login.

If you have login issues, please email support@myffpc.com and we'll send you a new login.
I can access it fine now. There was a three hour window when I couldn't and that happened to be when I needed to put in bids.

Users who are viewing this thread