What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dark Souls :Remastered :YOU DIED: (1 Viewer)

You guys should know that the soft level cap is 40 on each ability. So any point you put in over 40 will get you significantly less return.

Forgot to mention as well that you should for the most part either pick strength or dexterity, not both. IMO the easiest build for PVE is a strength build of 40 strength,, endurance, vitality and what’s left into INT or faith.That will give you a pure strength build that can wear heavy armor and tank bosses while having a little bit of flexibility with some ranged magic.

The PVP level cap Is about 120 to 125. Most people design their bills with that in mind.

The new hip thing to do because the way matchmaking works with the remastered version is for very low level characters to suicide run to super difficult areas of the game to get the higher level spells and then just murder the noobs and other low level players.This will likely be patched out somehow someway or adjusted

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently back at the Asylum killing the second boss there. I have some other random stuff to do (go back and kill the dragon on the bridge). I will wait for you ;)

The weapons stuff is complicated imo I and don't have the patience to study up. 

I upgraded my scimitar to "raw" so I can enchant it, but it sounds like I could have done that going another route. 

I really need to find another weapon I like. I've settled into the way the scimitar moves (slash). If I ever do another run thru I will mix it up.

You guys should know that the soft level cap is 40 on each ability. So any point you put in over 40 will get you significantly less return.

The PVP level cap Is about 120 to 125. Most people design their bills with that in mind.

The new hip thing to do because the way matchmaking works with the remastered version is for very low level characters to suicide run to super difficult areas of the game to get the higher level spells and then just murder the noobs and other low level players.This will likely be patched out somehow someway or adjusted
Every time I get invaded its by someone who casts something that drops me in one shot. 

I am currently back at the Asylum killing the second boss there. I have some other random stuff to do (go back and kill the dragon on the bridge). I will wait for you ;)

The weapons stuff is complicated imo I and don't have the patience to study up. 

I upgraded my scimitar to "raw" so I can enchant it, but it sounds like I could have done that going another route. 

I really need to find another weapon I like. I've settled into the way the scimitar moves (slash). If I ever do another run thru I will mix it up.
It’s not super complicated but that’s because I know it now....

https://youtu.be/eKQerY69BPk

Every time I get invaded its by someone who casts something that drops me in one shot. 
I used to just shut my PS3 off when I got invaded. Of course I rarely played online because I enjoy PVP about as much as a pineapple enema. But if I went "live"to help others kill bosses or because I needed help with a boss, I simply "quit" when invaded. Didn't even feel a little bad about it.

Been reading up on how PVP matchmaking works and it’s kinda stupid. It’s based on level and weapon level. So even if you pick up and drop a high powered weapon it remembers and “holds it against you” putting you into a tier to face higher level invaders. 

So there some balance issues to building a pvp character. If you want to be a real jerk you basically run through the whole game at a low level without picking up any strong weapons or upgrading them, get the high level spells and you’re OP going againt low level toons. 

I may have to re roll my pvp character as I picked up too many strong weapons. I noticed a dramatic drop in co-op signs once o upgraded to a fire longsword. I’m not going to do the jerk route and not pick up any weapons but I will only pick up and upgrade weapons I plan to use. So just the ballers side sword and a club.

On the PVP front, it’s a pain but if you want to be obnoxious just go hide somewhere and flip it over to tv. It’s nearly impossible to find someone that doesn’t want to be found, and normally guys just drop out after 5 mins. 

Stuck at the Stray Demon. 

I know how to beat him, I just can't pull it off. 

Might have to get a good bleed weapon to speed up the process. 

Based on advice in here, I ordered Dark Souls 3 for pick up at my local Gamestop. Then I went and fought Gherman a dozen or so times. Lost every one of them of course. Got fed up, in general, with the whole "I'm unstoppable until the impossible end game boss" thing. I mean, I rolled through the game, and now can't finish this one up. So I ended up blowing off the order, didn't pick it up. I think I need to move on to one of those non-confrontational types of games that are out there, get my zen back. For now, I fully admit, I just disconnected the PS4 and put it away. Need to step away from games for a bit I think.

Stuck at the Stray Demon. 

I know how to beat him, I just can't pull it off. 

Might have to get a good bleed weapon to speed up the process. 
Sometimes I think you just need a break. Ive been stuck on bosses that I normally beat easily. 

Lately Ive been playing in short bursts, especially areas where I die a lot. I'll often play until I die. Then go do something else for awhile and come back. 

Users who are viewing this thread