Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrspree15

WDIS: MJD, MoMo, McGahee, Little

10 posts in this topic

MJD and Willis . . .

yes BAL D is the bomb, but are they going to let Gabbert throw it 30+ times?? No, they will stay conservative and pound MJD 20-25 times for 3 yards a pop - if you are lucky you will get a TD as well . . .

that's better than playing a Browns receiver that might come up with a goose egg . . .

It is a consensus... Would rather take the 2 RBs (MJD and McGahee) than Little. Morris is a little bit of wildcard since we haven't seen how they would use him.

I would roll with MJD. I am in a similar pickle...who for #2. Conventional wisdom says Willis, but I fear Miami will be stacking the box. MoMo may get 12-15 touches and an additional 2-5 receptions. Not sure what he will do with those touches. Willis is the man in that backfield and may see 20+ touches! I guess my choice would be MJD and Willis.

Help with mine

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=619321&st=0&gopid=13709580entry13709580

I've got a similar conundrum in PPR league. But it's MJD, MoMo, Daniel Thomas and Torain for 2 spots. I could start 3 of them, with my flex being an OP. I'm now leaning toward Sanchez for that spot. Anyone have any thoughts. I'll probably leave MoMo on the bench for sure. If MJD was catching more passes, I wouldn't consider benching him, but I just don't see him scoring and like the other guys chances of hitting 100 yards a heck of a lot better.