What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can't wait for the Saints/Packers... (1 Viewer)

I don't understand the cold weather comments. The Saints have a better run O, the Pack has a better run D. Why would the Pack want a cold game and neutralize Rodgers? I figure the Pack would happily put a dome over Lambeau as long as Rodgers is in town.

I don't understand the cold weather comments. The Saints have a better run O, the Pack has a better run D. Why would the Pack want a cold game and neutralize Rodgers? I figure the Pack would happily put a dome over Lambeau as long as Rodgers is in town.
Because Rodgers plays pretty well in cold and crappy weather too?

Here are the numbers for 2009-2010, home games in November and December, plus 2009 Dec game in Pittsburg and 2010 playoff games at Philly and Chicago. Twelve games total.
Code:
Cmp   Att   Yards    Pct   TD   Int   Y/A   Rate274   419    3347   65.4   27     5   8.0  106.4

Here are the numbers for 2009-2010, home games in November and December, plus 2009 Dec game in Pittsburg and 2010 playoff games at Philly and Chicago. Twelve games total.
Code:
Cmp   Att   Yards    Pct   TD   Int   Y/A   Rate274   419    3347   65.4   27     5   8.0  106.4
meh, he ain't no brett favrei keed i keed

'BusterTBronco said:
If only the Saints had a defense that didn't suck.
or packers :lol:only the pats can win with a pathetic defense. and that's only because of how weak the afc is.

At least Drew Brees put up 32 points against the Best Defense in the League away and would have won the game if Gregg Williams wasnt so Blitz crazy. Brees is still MVP in my book. Our loss hurts even more now that the Pack is going to lose. We could have had a home game next week. Damn!

At least Drew Brees put up 32 points against the Best Defense in the League away and would have won the game if Gregg Williams wasnt so Blitz crazy. Brees is still MVP in my book. Our loss hurts even more now that the Pack is going to lose. We could have had a home game next week. Damn!
People like you are why I'm glad the Saints lost. :thumbup:

People like you are why I'm glad the Saints lost. :thumbup:
Congratulations to you then I guess. Doesnt change the facts. By the way you can see the other threads. I have already congratulated the niners fans. their team is the real deal but that doesnt take away the fact that the saints fans are POed at Greg Williams for blitzing 6 guys and leaving Vernon Davis one on one with a safety when you should be playing prevent and protecting your lead with 1:32 to play and 80 yards to go. Mind Boggling that that one call could have been the difference now in sitting at home and actually playing the Giants in the Dome next week. I'm actually pulling for the 9ers now.

Last edited by a moderator:
'BusterTBronco said:
The Ravens have already crushed the 49ers once this year. I just don't see NEP/BAL losing to SF/NYG. If the Patriots get to the superbowl, they will be huge favorites.
please don't say things like that.

'BusterTBronco said:
The Ravens have already crushed the 49ers once this year.
Winning 16-6 at home, on a short week, with the score being 6-6 going into the 4th quarter (though Baltimore was driving at the end of the 3rd), is "crushing" them?

It was awesome watching the Saints turn over the ball so much. Reminded me of when the Vikes outplayed them and the Saints got lucky and won. :thumbup:

It was awesome watching the Saints turn over the ball so much. Reminded me of when the Vikes outplayed them and the Saints got lucky and won. :thumbup:
Using this logic shows the Niners got lucky on Saturday. The Saints outplayed the Niners statistically. They didn't deserve to win due to the turnovers. Just as the Vikings didn't deserve to win that game 2 years ago. Let it go!

Vikings fans are still ticked that they lost that game 2 years ago. Sad. I'll be over this loss before basketball season is over but then again my team didnt sell out to get a Lombardi by hiring an over the hill guy like Farve to take them to the promise land. Thats why the Saints have still played respectable football since then and the Vikings are back to what they do best- Tank.

'BusterTBronco said:
Well, this stinks. The two best teams in the NFL are now out of the playoffs. We might as well hand the Lombardi Trophy to Tom Brady and start watching basketball.
That's where I am. No interest in these final games but loving a week of SU, Michigan & UNC hoops.

'BusterTBronco said:
Well, this stinks. The two best teams in the NFL are now out of the playoffs. We might as well hand the Lombardi Trophy to Tom Brady and start watching basketball.
Yes, the Giants beat the Patriots at Gillette without Nicks and Bradshaw, so there is not way they could possibly beat them again.

Using this logic shows the Niners got lucky on Saturday. The Saints outplayed the Niners statistically. They didn't deserve to win due to the turnovers. Just as the Vikings didn't deserve to win that game 2 years ago. Let it go!
You won the coin toss.. Way to earn the win. :thumbup:

You turned the ball over six times. Way to give us the chance to earn that win.Bitter bitter sore losers! Just glad the Vikings fan that has played in all of my dynasty leagues for years doesn't act like you losers.

You turned the ball over six times. Way to give us the chance to earn that win.Bitter bitter sore losers! Just glad the Vikings fan that has played in all of my dynasty leagues for years doesn't act like you losers.
He sounds like a BIG fan. Urbanhack? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread