Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dpatridge

Please help the best 2 - 5 team ever

Non PPR

1 pt for 20 rec

1 pt for 50 passing

TD = 6

Got Big Ben & Ryan Fitzpatrick

Wr of Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant with Tampa Mike Williams, D Moore, and Crabtree on bench

TE is only A Hernandez

Could swap Ben for Rivers (buy low on Rivers)

Fitzgerald (getting killed by Kolb) for Steve Johnson (could pair with Fitzpatrick)

And TE depth for Hernandez next injury

RB's are CJ2K, Ryan Mathews with Torain on bench

Got unlucky a couple weeks - losing my mind and don't want to stand still.

Think this makes me better? Will answer yours - thanks.

Non PPR1 pt for 20 rec1 pt for 50 passingTD = 6Got Big Ben & Ryan FitzpatrickWr of Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant with Tampa Mike Williams, D Moore, and Crabtree on benchTE is only A HernandezCould swap Ben for Rivers (buy low on Rivers)Fitzgerald (getting killed by Kolb) for Steve Johnson (could pair with Fitzpatrick)And TE depth for Hernandez next injuryRB's are CJ2K, Ryan Mathews with Torain on benchGot unlucky a couple weeks - losing my mind and don't want to stand still. Think this makes me better? Will answer yours - thanks.

I would rather have Big Ben over Rivers the way they're both playing this year and Stevie Johnson would be an upgrade over Fitz and I would drop Moore as he's fizzled out since coming onto the scene vs Buf. and p/u another RB or TE IMO!

Thanks for your reply but it is a package deal:

Give Big Ben & Fitzgerald.

Get Rivers, Johnson, and Winslow

Thanks for your reply but it is a package deal:Give Big Ben & Fitzgerald.Get Rivers, Johnson, and Winslow

I would not do that deal. I think Big Ben has more in the tank going forward than Rivers. Rivers is maybe playing through an injury. 7/9 at this point is about the worst he's ever been. Fitz is better than Johnson, and Winslow is brittle and can break down at any moment. I agree with earlier advice to dump Moore (for the time being, while his value is so low and then pick him up later). You don't need another TE and you can always pick up a decent TE on short notice. A buddy of mine picked up H. Miller last week when in need and it worked out well for him.