What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Scoring adjustments after games...where can I find info? (1 Viewer)

THE HITTER

Footballguy
Playing for first place last week and lost by .65 points (134.15 - 133.50). Was pulling my hair out, knowing I played the other #1 & #2 seeds in my final 2 games. Just noticed this morning that my opponent from last week had a single point taken away from his score so I got the win last week. Where can I see the scoring adjustments done by FPC? I remember there used to be a place on the site where you could see any adjustments later in the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
as always best to contact Alex, Dave or Chris by email........in this case I think you want to contact Dave, so

Dave@myffpc.com

The following is posted on my regular rtsports site. Perhaps it affected your game.

Elias Sports Bureau and the NFL have made the following official stat changes for NFL Week 9:Broncos at Raiders:A play originally rule a sack of Tim Tebow by Darryl Blackstock for a zero yard loss has been changed to a rush by Tebow. * 13 rushes for 118 yds for Tebow * 0 sacks for Blackstock * 1 sack for Raiders Rams at Cardinals:A sack previously switch between Calais Campbell and Clark Haggans is now awarded solely to Campbell. * 2 sacks for Campbell * 0 sacks for Haggans As always we strive to bring you the most accurate stats possible in your fantasy league. The final deadline for receipt of official statistics changes is noon Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread