What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Survivor Leagues (MBSL, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Sorry for the Delay. Once again, there is NO immunity next week. The 4 teams are all equal for the fight for the final 3 & the 2 week battles.

Valence

Iwannabeacowboy

Sigmund Bloom

Duke1948

Aaron Rudnicki

Go Blue

BassNBrew

Pictus Cat

Twilight (Jackson's loss doomed me)

Norseman

Sigmund Bloom (And the streak continues of someone losing 2 teams in a week)

Oldfatguy

FUBAR

thanks Twilight.....not sure if I am seeing things wrong or something, but it doesn't look like the MNF scores are posting....at least in my lineup they didn't (PDSL BSS)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Twilight.....not sure if I am seeing things wrong or something, but it doesn't look like the MNF scores are posting....at least in my lineup they didn't (PDSL BSS)
I probably screwed something up uploading it yesterday. Reupped.
not sure if by reupped, means you reuploaded it already....if so, it hasn't updated it yet....I'm in no hurry, just hasn't shown up yet and wondering if this was the case for all teams with MNF players and if this may change some of the results above.....thanks for your work on this and hope it works out....

SSL2 survivor by .85....I need Bradshaw back in the worst way. :popcorn:
been playing with 1 RB if you call R. Bush a real RB, but any way it caught up to me........enjoyed it guys.....May is not that far off. :hophead:

Wow...I actually have 2 teams still alive here, despite this being my worst overall fantasy year in a decade.

Dang you Pasquino!

Should be surprised that with Cutler/Vick out that I got eliminated in PDSL. It's just a kick in the nads to go down this late due to double injuries by such a small margin.

I probably screwed something up uploading it yesterday. Reupped.
not sure if by reupped, means you reuploaded it already....if so, it hasn't updated it yet....I'm in no hurry, just hasn't shown up yet and wondering if this was the case for all teams with MNF players and if this may change some of the results above.....thanks for your work on this and hope it works out....
I upped it right when I posted and confirmed it. You probably just needed to refresh. There were at least two teams that changed their fate on MNF, but, no matter what, my boot list is taken on my computer, and will be the accurate list.

Users who are viewing this thread