What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty League Opening(s) (1 Viewer)

radiohead417

Footballguy
Guys,

I'm looking for replacement owners for a pretty amazing online dynasty league.

It's a 32-team league with two copies of each player, making it the equivalent of a 16-team league. Within the league, there are two divisions. Each year, the bottom four teams from the top division are relegated to the bottom division, and the top four teams from the lower division are promoted to the top league.

There is a small fee ($20/season), and you're required to pay the next year's fee in advance if you want to be able to trade draft picks. The payout is 100%, minus fees for MFL.

It's an IDP PPR league where you start QB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/Flex on offense, and 3DL/4LB/4DB on defense.

This league features some pretty strong owners, including some with pretty high accolades.

League site

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about the league format, or if you're interested in joining. Typically with multiple openings we do a distribution draft, so there's no specific team you'd be locked into taking over, but rather you'd be picking your squad along with other new owners.

Again, looking for active owners who care about their teams, and want to be tested with the best owners that are out there.

Guys,

I'm looking for replacement owners for a pretty amazing online dynasty league.

It's a 32-team league with two copies of each player, making it the equivalent of a 16-team league. Within the league, there are two divisions. Each year, the bottom four teams from the top division are relegated to the bottom division, and the top four teams from the lower division are promoted to the top league.

There is a small fee ($20/season), and you're required to pay the next year's fee in advance if you want to be able to trade draft picks. The payout is 100%, minus fees for MFL.

It's an IDP PPR league where you start QB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/Flex on offense, and 3DL/4LB/4DB on defense.

This league features some pretty strong owners, including some with pretty high accolades.

League site

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about the league format, or if you're interested in joining. Typically with multiple openings we do a distribution draft, so there's no specific team you'd be locked into taking over, but rather you'd be picking your squad along with other new owners.

Again, looking for active owners who care about their teams, and want to be tested with the best owners that are out there.

[/quote

What teams are up for grab

What teams are up for grab

There are 3-4 teams that will be available, and their players will be divided through a distribution draft... Basically you put the team's player in a separate draft for the new owners.

A few things....

1) If you've PM-ed me about one of these teams, please message me again. My inbox got deleted and I can't contact you. We're ready to start the interview process for new owners.

2) We've confirmed two of the teams that won't be returning. They're listed as TBA1 and TBA2 on the 2012 site.

2012 League Site

3) As I noted above, we'll be having a distribution draft for these teams. So no need to fight over these rosters. Note: there is some real talent on some of these teams. Cam Newton, top 5 picks, Ben Roethlisberger, Michael Vick, Chris Johnson, etc - you have a legitimate chance to draft and be successful this year.

Again, we're looking for owners with experience in a dynasty setting. PM or email me and I'll start the process. Hopefully we'll be having the distribution draft in the next couple of weeks. I've been playing fantasy football for 15 years now, and this is definitely the best league I've ever played in, and it's got some very talented owners.

Users who are viewing this thread