What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W17 - Minnesota@Arizona (1 Viewer)

So here we go.. Cards going for 2..If they make it, within 3.. if they don't make it down by 5.. either way Onside kick coming up...WOOOHOOOOOOOOO Vikes D steps up.. Now the Cards need a Onside and a TD!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..Cards got it the Onside.. Someone tell the vikes, just knock it out of bounds UUGGHHH :hot: :hot:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Just for the Cards making the Vikes sweat. The Cards do not have a winner 'tude, so the Vikes will probably win with a big defensive stop.

Dont do it Arizona!! Dont. This could be the end of Matrix...pleeeasssseeee. For the love of God!
LOL!!! I've been thinking the same thing, but I'd much rather see the Packers go to the playoffs instead of the Vikes...

LOL @ the freakin Vikings... They don't deserve to make the playoffs... unreal. Favre should fly down to Arizona and by McCown lunch!

The Minnesota defense gave up two touchdowns in the final two minutes going in with a 17-6 lead? That's one great choke.

The Minnesota defense gave up two touchdowns in the final two minutes going in with a 17-6 lead? That's one great choke.
Agree with that -- one of the all time great choke jobs in NFL history...

I'm sorry, Viking fans. But, at least the team finally followed through and succeeded in something - they completed one of the greatest single season collapses in NFL history, and kept a streak of losing on outdoor grass alive.

perfect example of why you take the points!This game like the CHicago loss is all on the Coaching staff and they way they called the game. What a waste of a seasonWorse - is that the Pack benefit from thier ineptness.It is so hard to be a purple fan.

As a Moss owner, I'm very happy with the career year he had. Also as a Moss owner, I'm glad that the Vikes are out of the playoffs. I think Tice and the OC are a joke. Yes Moss did great this year, but he could of done even better.Go Favre!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the whole second half of this crap game. I thought I was going to slip into a coma.Josh McCown is BRUTAL.I'm glad I stuck with it.The Vikings defensive strategy was ALMOST as bad Bill Romowski doing the color work.

MAN.. I have been pissed before, but this takes the cake..How the HELL do you only rush 4 when it's 4th down and 24!!!!After losing to the the 3 worst teams in Football(Cards, Chargers and Raiders) They didn't deserve to even get this close.PLEASE, PLEASE Fire Linnehan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot: :hot: :wall: :wall: :wall: :boxing: :boxing: :hot: :hot:

Users who are viewing this thread