What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W17 - Minnesota@Arizona (1 Viewer)

Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm still laughing at the Vikings. All they had to do to get in was beat the lowly Cardinals and they couldn't get it done. Good job guys.Hope the Packers can do something with this late Christmas gift from the Vikes.
Why is it you Packer fans are so quick to forget..........................You Lost to the Lowly Cards Also!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:
There's a bit of a difference between losing in week 3 to the Cardinals vs week 17 when a win gets you in the playoffs. Bottom line, your team choked as badly as any team has ever choked in the history of the NFL. Bottom line number two is, the Pack went into your house and derailed your sorry football team, culminating in 7 of 10 losses to end the season, while Green Bay won 6 of their last 7. Bottom line number three, green Bay is now playing as well as any team in the NFL, while your team is playing as poorly as any team in the NFL. Quit whining.Blow up that ####ifying bubble your team plays in, and someday you might have a chance to win a game outdoors. I love Minnesota fans, they're a lot of fun and they're good people, but I don't understand how people as tough as they are stand for their team playing in that contraption.
Dam.. Didn't know I was whinning in my threads... All I did was respond to someone saying we couldn't beat the lowly Cards.. Guess I could remind you that you couldn't beat the Lowly Lions, but you know what?? It's just a fricken Game.. :rolleyes:
snogger - Sorry man, that post wasn't directed at you - my response was kind of a culmination of all the whining I had read going through multiple threads and other forums right up to the time I posted it. I just quoted yours, since you were one of many to make the point that Green Bay also lost to the Cards. Clearly though, your posts were not at all whiny. My bad for not being more clear.As for the Lions, you should not we can't play in domes. I would say "except yours this year", but then you'd have to point out that you beat us on grass. So I guess we're even - other than the playoff thing.

Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm still laughing at the Vikings. All they had to do to get in was beat the lowly Cardinals and they couldn't get it done. Good job guys.Hope the Packers can do something with this late Christmas gift from the Vikes.
Why is it you Packer fans are so quick to forget..........................You Lost to the Lowly Cards Also!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:
There's a bit of a difference between losing in week 3 to the Cardinals vs week 17 when a win gets you in the playoffs. Bottom line, your team choked as badly as any team has ever choked in the history of the NFL. Bottom line number two is, the Pack went into your house and derailed your sorry football team, culminating in 7 of 10 losses to end the season, while Green Bay won 6 of their last 7. Bottom line number three, green Bay is now playing as well as any team in the NFL, while your team is playing as poorly as any team in the NFL. Quit whining.Blow up that ####ifying bubble your team plays in, and someday you might have a chance to win a game outdoors. I love Minnesota fans, they're a lot of fun and they're good people, but I don't understand how people as tough as they are stand for their team playing in that contraption.
Dam.. Didn't know I was whinning in my threads... All I did was respond to someone saying we couldn't beat the lowly Cards.. Guess I could remind you that you couldn't beat the Lowly Lions, but you know what?? It's just a fricken Game.. :rolleyes:
snogger - Sorry man, that post wasn't directed at you - my response was kind of a culmination of all the whining I had read going through multiple threads and other forums right up to the time I posted it. I just quoted yours, since you were one of many to make the point that Green Bay also lost to the Cards. Clearly though, your posts were not at all whiny. My bad for not being more clear.As for the Lions, you should not we can't play in domes. I would say "except yours this year", but then you'd have to point out that you beat us on grass. So I guess we're even - other than the playoff thing.
hehehe.. Thanks for stepping up.. I will be the first Purple bleeder to admit the Vikes didn't deserve to make the playoffs. You don't lose to four 4-12 teams and consider youself's Champs.. To me the Packer/Viking Rivalary is the best... I know Packer Fans beleive it's the Packers/Bears and that might have been back in the 70's and 80's, but when you look at the Vikes and Pack I believe the record now is something like 58-58-1.. It doesn't get any closer than that!!! :yes: BTW.. I live in Wisconsin, My Wife and her entire family are on me 365 days a year about being a Viking fan since they are all Packer fans. Yet I still have no problems walking through town with my Viking Jacket, or showing up at the in-laws house wearing my Viking Jersey.So taking crap here on the boards is NOTHING compared to that LOL :boxing: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread