What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 IDP League (1 Viewer)

Agent575

Footballguy
Know your league's rulebook!

This is true for all leagues but it is extremely crucial with this one.

24 teams, $200 yearly, unique scoring, very unique payouts and extremely unique rules and league structure.

Owner activity requirements designed for only the most serious owners so make sure everything meshes for you.

Anyone can view our rulebook. If you think you would be a good fit, please register on the board and introduce yourself.

Warning: Lots of reading!

RW

Last edited by a moderator:
update: Sounds like we are looking at $50 or $100 for this actually. If you are interested in everything else, feel free to join and help us decide. Thanks

We just want very solid owners.

picked up a couple very active owners this week. A little surprised that not one has come from this community though. Check us out.

That was the best reading material I've had in a long time. Very well put together league down to the finest aspect. I would love the opportunity to be in this league and am more than qualified to meet activity requirements but have one concern. If you still need owners please contact me via personal email so I may discuss this matter with you before either of us commits too much time. My email is bens1278@yahoo.com. Looking forward to your consideration and once again fantastic job on setup of this great league.

Picking up steam for sure...

Some rules have been tweaked or eliminated for a better experience so even if you have checked us out, maybe look again.

The owners we have gotten thus far are very active and seem to be great guys.

Definately is gonna be an awesome league with a EXTREMELY active Commish that has lots of plans for this to be not your ordinary Dynasty but something a lot more special.

I am not an owner in the league yet but hope to be soon. If your looking for a new dynasty ($100 dollar yearly) check it out for sure.

wish this was a straight 24 team league, not two 12 team leagues.
Hey man your definitely entitled to your opinion but this is far from 2 12 team leagues. There is a lot of depth in this setup. Here is the description taken from www.rosterwars.com2 conferences of 12 teams each: Roster Wars is a league consisting of 24 teams, although it is no different than your typical 12 team league for the duration of the regular season. The only difference here is that playoffs start in Week 13 of the NFL season and we have a four week playoff. The only time your team plays a team from the other conference is in your final match of the season. Whether you play for the championship against the best team from the other conference or have a less than perfect season, you will pair up with the team from the other conference who ended up in the same place on our mirrored bracket system. Not only is this structure more fun, but because the amount of teams we have, the payouts are much more interesting. Currently, there are over 20 different payouts types, including "two" weekly payouts as well as a progressive pool that can payout at any time. There will never be a reason to stop trying here.

Romulan, its all good. He wants a 24 team league all using one player pool which I would assume means smaller rosters and maybe smaller lineups. To each their own.

Ps. Romulan is a great fantasy owner. Glad you joined us buddy.

I would be interested in joining this league. When is the deadline set for? I am still waiting payout for my $200 league I was in last year (needless to say I won't be back), and was looking for a good replacement league. Email me at jbrim_77@hotmail.com

I would be interested in joining this league. When is the deadline set for? I am still waiting payout for my $200 league I was in last year (needless to say I won't be back), and was looking for a good replacement league. Email me at jbrim_77@hotmail.com
Not sure if the Commish has a deadline set so I will let him answer that one, but I do know the plan is to start our auction draft right after the real NFL draft this April.Best thing to do is come on over (if you haven't already to our forums), sign up and ask as many questions as you like. Here is the link http://rosterwars.com/

Another footballguys.com forum user found us today and registered to our site. Still a few spots left in our 24 team mfl.com league. Come check us out at Roster Wars

Update: 16 Official Owners, with a few prospects heading that way, so give or take 5 spots or less left. If your serious about YEAR ROUND dynasty FF and consider yourself very active then check rosterwars.com

Well last update from me.

ONLY 2 spots still left! At this point its first come first served. Join our forum, read the bylaws and if you think you like what you see be active and get one of the final spots.

If you are active, and love this hobby dont get left out of this league... Peace!

www.rosterwars.com

Also the $107 + $50 isn't as bad to swallow in this league as there is a great deal of options for payouts. There are actually 15 different payout options and progressive payouts as well.

Also the $107 + $50 isn't as bad to swallow in this league as there is a great deal of options for payouts. There are actually 15 different payout options and progressive payouts as well.
Indeed if you leaf through the rules it's all laid out. My last post was a little short as I was making it from my phone while consuming a rather delectable cheese-steak for lunch. The $50 insurance is much preferred to the normal "year in advance" payments that a lot of Dynasty leagues require.

We're near about full. If you're on the fence about joining I suggest you make your minds up quick or it'll be too late! I'd be happy to field any questions you have about the league, just shoot me a PM.

This league is going to be great. This is will be the the league that you are kicking yourself for not joining. If you have any interest at all i suggest logging in and checking it out ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread