What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs Thread - Pittsburgh V Denver (1 Viewer)

'Ghost Rider said:
'CrossEyed said:
Apparently Denver was in an illegal formation on the last play (only 6 men on the line of scrimmage).

CHEATERS!!!
Let me guess: you read that at the Steelers Nation forum, where Steelers fans collectively gather as a whole and figure out what to say so much that it becomes fact in their minds, right? I suspect the whole "James Harrison is held on every play" crap was started there, and now every Steeler fan in the world cries about that after every game. :lol:
No, it was actually the San Jose Mercury News.And I wasn't really being serious. Denver made the play and won the game. I don't think their alignment had anything to do with the result.

But they still cheated. :P
actually they didn't... that shot was taken before Royal, the WR on the bottom of the picture, goes in motion and moves up to the line and within a yard of the line of scrimmage. stay classy steeler fan. there's always next season. :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
'CrossEyed said:
Apparently Denver was in an illegal formation on the last play (only 6 men on the line of scrimmage).CHEATERS!!!
Looking at the video just before the snap it doesn't look as bad. You could say the whole left side wasn't on the line of scrimmage.

'CrossEyed said:
Apparently Denver was in an illegal formation on the last play (only 6 men on the line of scrimmage).CHEATERS!!!
Looking at the video just before the snap it doesn't look as bad. You could say the whole left side wasn't on the line of scrimmage.
Its a jest.
it's eerily similar to the other outcries over officiating we so often here coming from the steeler nation. i guess we should expect it.

'CrossEyed said:
Its a jest.
it's eerily similar to the other outcries over officiating we so often here coming from the steeler nation. i guess we should expect it.
Dont be silly, it was plainly a joke. And further more the actual subject is so miniscule (6 men on the LoS) is funny in itself.

'CrossEyed said:
Apparently Denver was in an illegal formation on the last play (only 6 men on the line of scrimmage).

CHEATERS!!!
Its a jest.
Dont be silly, it was plainly a joke. And further more the actual subject is so miniscule (6 men on the LoS) is funny in itself.
i post links to back up my "jokes" too... http://youtu.be/m5OAGHXc1ZU this is taiwan's take on what happened.

They lined up incorrectly!!! They cheated!! Where's everybody complaining about the refs! Start another thread, what needs changed for next year. Let's start a thread about. Get computers to call penalties. Whaa whaa whaa. NFL wanted Tebow to win. Where's the outrage!!!

These game threads are a joke. They're basically venting threads that are centered around the game. If anything is going wrong with your fantasy team, home team, betting team, if you have an axe to grind, novice fishermen, pro fisherman, then come on in and take a leak.

The Rodgers photobomb thread is great. But the fact that it lasted this long in the sharkpool just shows that there's not much of a difference between the SP and the FFA. This place really isn't useful for serious football discussion anymore. :rantover:

Users who are viewing this thread