No. 16

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo

5,947 posts in this topic

Dude, going to Vegas when you are already feeling crappy about life is probably the worst possible decision you've made yet.You're still just running away. As soon as you get tipsy you are going to go in self destruct mode.Desperation in Vegas never works out. Take a good long look at all the bums on the street corners while you are out there.

The guy needs to fund the lawyer :unsure:

Non-DUI update:So I worked today and cute nursing student was there. Low and behold she was assigned to follow me today! We chatted a lot today and I could definitely feel she was interested in me. In particular she asked how old I was and when I told her (we're the same age) she said something about how that is great because not many guys have their #### together at my age, etc. She also told me more about herself. She's 1/2 mexican, 1/2 russian and no kids! There were several times where I was "teaching" her how to do certain nursing skills and our hands touched and she never pulled back. So I think all systems are a go, but because I WAS her preceptor today it didn't feel right hitting on her. So hopefully I work next Thursday, not as her preceptor, and I can give her my number then since it will be her last week. If not I'm prepared to go the Facebook route since I made sure today to mention her last name.

I predict this chick ends up being the next LTR, and if that's the case a proposal will follow in the future...

Dude, going to Vegas when you are already feeling crappy about life is probably the worst possible decision you've made yet.

In real life - yes. For FFA entertainment purposes - no way. Let the train keep going down the tracks :tfp:

Gonna look at this Vegas trip as a way to begin learning how to control myself with the alky.

This a good strategy that will definitely end well.

If only you'd killed someone maybe you could have taken that trip to Hawaii.

Non-DUI update:So I worked today and cute nursing student was there. Low and behold she was assigned to follow me today! We chatted a lot today and I could definitely feel she was interested in me. In particular she asked how old I was and when I told her (we're the same age) she said something about how that is great because not many guys have their #### together at my age, etc. She also told me more about herself. She's 1/2 mexican, 1/2 russian and no kids! There were several times where I was "teaching" her how to do certain nursing skills and our hands touched and she never pulled back. So I think all systems are a go, but because I WAS her preceptor today it didn't feel right hitting on her. So hopefully I work next Thursday, not as her preceptor, and I can give her my number then since it will be her last week. If not I'm prepared to go the Facebook route since I made sure today to mention her last name.

I predict this chick ends up being the next LTR, and if that's the case a proposal will follow in the future...
Yep. He depended on the first chick for 7 years, alcohol for a month, and now this one is taking over.

You all underestimate No. 16!

You remind me of Finless.

Have you even communicated with HI since you did the deed with her? Where does that stand?

Have you even communicated with HI since you did the deed with her? Where does that stand?

Exchanged texts 2 days after and since then silence. The following week was Valentines week so I steered clear and then last week happened. So yah. Edited by No. 16

Non-DUI update:

So I worked today and cute nursing student was there. Low and behold she was assigned to follow me today! We chatted a lot today and I could definitely feel she was interested in me. In particular she asked how old I was and when I told her (we're the same age) she said something about how that is great because not many guys have their #### together at my age, etc. She also told me more about herself. She's 1/2 mexican, 1/2 russian and no kids! There were several times where I was "teaching" her how to do certain nursing skills and our hands touched and she never pulled back. So I think all systems are a go, but because I WAS her preceptor today it didn't feel right hitting on her. So hopefully I work next Thursday, not as her preceptor, and I can give her my number then since it will be her last week. If not I'm prepared to go the Facebook route since I made sure today to mention her last name.

:lmao::excited:

Haha. I thought the same thing in my head when she said that. If she only knew.
Pretty sure she'll pick up on that pretty quickly when your dad drops you off at the restaurant for your first date
I'll always be early! Set up dates in the City where I can take Bart and walk. Eventually I charm her enough to not care about my temporary inability to drive.

Your inability to drive is only temporary? I thought I read somewhere that you were Asian... :confused: Guess not.

Your inability to drive is only temporary? I thought I read somewhere that you were Asian... :confused: Guess not.

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gonna look at this Vegas trip as a way to begin learning how to control myself with the alky. If I can control myself in Vegas and remember everything then I'll be happy.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:Yes, that's exactly why people go to Vegas.

VEGAS!!!!

Now imagine the guy in the backseat was driving (and a cop would soon be pulling them over)

Might also want to make sure you don't have a bond condition that says you can't leave the state of California while on bond before you decide on Vegas.

Really? How do I find out?
Here they generally give you some paperwork when you're released from jail that among other things lists conditions of bond. The judge then usually points them out to you again at your arraignment. I have no idea how they handle that sort of thing in California. If you aren't able to consult with an attorney before you have to decide on your trip then you can probably find out by calling the court. If you do call, make sure you're as nice as can be to the clerk. I swear, they're the most important employees in a courthouse. They can't give you legal advice so don't ask them that kind of stuff, but it's okay to ask them if you have any bond conditions. As someone pointed out above, DUI laws are very much state specific and I'm not sure of the law/procedure in California. You should definitely consult with a local attorney though, especially if you're concerned about your nursing license. There's a lot to be said for having someone representing you who knows his or her way around that particular courthouse/prosecutor/judge.Good luck to you man. You seem like you've mostly got your stuff together. I'm sure you'll come out of this ok.
:goodposting:
I was held in cite and release. So I never posted bail. Do I still have a bond on me?
Likely no, but there may still be release conditions restricting your travel.

Might also want to make sure you don't have a bond condition that says you can't leave the state of California while on bond before you decide on Vegas.

Really? How do I find out?
Here they generally give you some paperwork when you're released from jail that among other things lists conditions of bond. The judge then usually points them out to you again at your arraignment. I have no idea how they handle that sort of thing in California. If you aren't able to consult with an attorney before you have to decide on your trip then you can probably find out by calling the court. If you do call, make sure you're as nice as can be to the clerk. I swear, they're the most important employees in a courthouse. They can't give you legal advice so don't ask them that kind of stuff, but it's okay to ask them if you have any bond conditions. As someone pointed out above, DUI laws are very much state specific and I'm not sure of the law/procedure in California. You should definitely consult with a local attorney though, especially if you're concerned about your nursing license. There's a lot to be said for having someone representing you who knows his or her way around that particular courthouse/prosecutor/judge.Good luck to you man. You seem like you've mostly got your stuff together. I'm sure you'll come out of this ok.
:goodposting:
I was held in cite and release. So I never posted bail. Do I still have a bond on me?
Likely no, but there may still be release conditions restricting your travel.
Too late!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Gonna look at this Vegas trip as a way to begin learning how to control myself with the alky. If I can control myself in Vegas and remember everything then I'll be happy.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:Yes, that's exactly why people go to Vegas.
What a terrible decision this is. I'm having a hard time believing the parents really signed off on this.

:goodposting::lmao:

Non-DUI update:

So I worked today and cute nursing student was there. Low and behold she was assigned to follow me today! We chatted a lot today and I could definitely feel she was interested in me. In particular she asked how old I was and when I told her (we're the same age) she said something about how that is great because not many guys have their #### together at my age, etc. She also told me more about herself. She's 1/2 mexican, 1/2 russian and no kids! There were several times where I was "teaching" her how to do certain nursing skills and our hands touched and she never pulled back. So I think all systems are a go, but because I WAS her preceptor today it didn't feel right hitting on her. So hopefully I work next Thursday, not as her preceptor, and I can give her my number then since it will be her last week. If not I'm prepared to go the Facebook route since I made sure today to mention her last name.

:lmao::excited:
Haha. I thought the same thing in my head when she said that. If she only knew.
Pretty sure she'll pick up on that pretty quickly when your dad drops you off at the restaurant for your first date
I'll always be early! Set up dates in the City where I can take Bart and walk. Eventually I charm her enough to not care about my temporary inability to drive.
Better to tell her you're an environmental nut and refuse to drive.

First craps table up $500! Free bottle service for tonight and tomorrow!

:lmao: Starting to think we're being :fishing: at this point.

Nah, he's a professional dependent.

First craps table up $500! Free bottle service for tonight and tomorrow!

Bottled water?Forgot you're asian , 1 bottle should last you guys 2 days. :excited::banned:

HFS :lmao:

Good night. Won another 400 in 30 minutes at the craps table before we entered Surrender. However, I lost 300 inside Surrender but still up $600 after 3 sessions at the craps table.

The ratio at Surrender was amazing. First time there and while it doesn't compare to XS, I like it more than Tryst. Got major cockblocked on the 2 girls I was working on the whole night.

The first was a fine ### 21 year old white/black/filipino chick. We had been dancing most of the night and I know she was down to go to my room, but then her family (3 guy cousins and their GF) picked her up and they left.

After the wbf chick left, I started working on a Mexican chick named Daisy. She was grinding me so good I got wood on the dance floor. It was getting late so I asked her if she wanted go to room and she was down. We head over to the taxis outside and right when we step outside her party is in the very first taxi. They see her, call her name, and away she goes.

After that we head to Artisan and stay there until 530ish. Nice little after hours spot. No cover and less ghetto than Drais.

Wheelchair.

Yesterday lost another $400 so only up $200 for the weekend.

Went to Marquee last night and we got botltle service again. Last thing I remember is buying an Asian Taylor Swift a shot of Jameson at the bar after talking/dancing with her for an hour (she's from Nor Ca and we exchanged numbersl). After that we bought another handle of Grey Goose in addition to the first handle and 750ml patron so I was taking shots from there. Then my friend and I got kicked out at 130 for being to drunk (got to Marquee at 10).

I'm at the airport and still feeling buzzed. I need to stop drinking. I mean it was fun as ####, but disappointed I got so drunk I had to get wheelchaired from the taxi to the hotel room. FML.

No shots for me. I really can't control myself.

Edited by No. 16

All this actually helps me vent and get some support. My friends and family have been there for me, but hearing things from a different point of view always helps. For the most part everyone in this thread has been supportive and offering non-shtick answers. Don't see what is wrong with the thread: I get support and the FFA gets a decent thread to follow along. Works both ways.

I'll decide to tomorrow about Vegas. I talked to my parents and they are fine with it. They understand if I need a little "relaxation" during this time since they know once I come back I'll get to business. Their only concern is going "overboard" with my drinking, but I intend to have a good time and limit myself. If I can do it in Vegas, I can do it anywhere. If I go I'm definitely coming back Sunday morning to rest up and hit the road on Monday. Regarding if it will affect my job. Well only my co-worker/friend who went to the party with me knows. He won't say a word. So as of now no one knows I have a DUI. However, everyone at work knows my GF of 7 years broke up with me and that I'm going to Vegas this weekend so.... yah. Don't see how it will affect my work as the "DUI" talk shouldn't surface for weeks or months from now if at all.

I had work today, so it is hard to contact lawyers about a DUI offense at work. During my break time, I just researched more lawyers. When I got home from work and after crossfit, I sent out some "online consults" to a few law offices. I hope to hear from them tomorrow. Work tomorrow complicates things, but at least the lines of communication are open and I can talk after work for the few hours that the offices are open. If the lawyers can only meet Friday... then no Vegas trip. If they can meet Monday, then I'll go. It's the weekend... I won't be able to contact the union reps and many law offices are closed Saturday and Sunday. So no harm in going for the weekend if I can get the ball rolling on Monday.

Congratulations on successfully limiting yourself.

All this actually helps me vent and get some support. My friends and family have been there for me, but hearing things from a different point of view always helps. For the most part everyone in this thread has been supportive and offering non-shtick answers. Don't see what is wrong with the thread: I get support and the FFA gets a decent thread to follow along. Works both ways.

I'll decide to tomorrow about Vegas. I talked to my parents and they are fine with it. They understand if I need a little "relaxation" during this time since they know once I come back I'll get to business. Their only concern is going "overboard" with my drinking, but I intend to have a good time and limit myself. If I can do it in Vegas, I can do it anywhere. If I go I'm definitely coming back Sunday morning to rest up and hit the road on Monday. Regarding if it will affect my job. Well only my co-worker/friend who went to the party with me knows. He won't say a word. So as of now no one knows I have a DUI. However, everyone at work knows my GF of 7 years broke up with me and that I'm going to Vegas this weekend so.... yah. Don't see how it will affect my work as the "DUI" talk shouldn't surface for weeks or months from now if at all.

I had work today, so it is hard to contact lawyers about a DUI offense at work. During my break time, I just researched more lawyers. When I got home from work and after crossfit, I sent out some "online consults" to a few law offices. I hope to hear from them tomorrow. Work tomorrow complicates things, but at least the lines of communication are open and I can talk after work for the few hours that the offices are open. If the lawyers can only meet Friday... then no Vegas trip. If they can meet Monday, then I'll go. It's the weekend... I won't be able to contact the union reps and many law offices are closed Saturday and Sunday. So no harm in going for the weekend if I can get the ball rolling on Monday.

Congratulations on successfully limiting yourself.
Thanks.

Never been more dissapointed leaving Vegas. Fun weekend, but I really can't control myself. ####.

Edited by No. 16

Gonna look at this Vegas trip as a way to begin learning how to control myself with the alky.

You can't control yourself when it comes to alcohol. Alcohol controls you.

Wheelchair.Yesterday lost another $400 so only up $200 for the weekend.Went to Marquee last night and we got botltle service again. Last thing I remember is buying an Asian Taylor Swift a shot of Jameson at the bar after talking/dancing with her for an hour (she's from Nor Ca and we exchanged numbersl). After that we bought another handle of Grey Goose in addition to the first handle and 750ml patron so I was taking shots from there. Then my friend and I got kicked out at 130 for being to drunk (got to Marquee at 10). I'm at the airport and still feeling buzzed. I need to stop drinking. I mean it was fun as ####, but disappointed I got so drunk I had to get wheelchaired from the taxi to the hotel room. FML.No shots for me. I really can't control myself.

Wheelchair?? I have drank way way way too much many many many times and have never not been able to walk. I've fallen down a time or two, but a wheelchair? WTF has happened to the next generation?

This thread worth reading?

Wheelchair.Yesterday lost another $400 so only up $200 for the weekend.Went to Marquee last night and we got botltle service again. Last thing I remember is buying an Asian Taylor Swift a shot of Jameson at the bar after talking/dancing with her for an hour (she's from Nor Ca and we exchanged numbersl). After that we bought another handle of Grey Goose in addition to the first handle and 750ml patron so I was taking shots from there. Then my friend and I got kicked out at 130 for being to drunk (got to Marquee at 10). I'm at the airport and still feeling buzzed. I need to stop drinking. I mean it was fun as ####, but disappointed I got so drunk I had to get wheelchaired from the taxi to the hotel room. FML.No shots for me. I really can't control myself.

Wheelchair?? I have drank way way way too much many many many times and have never not been able to walk. I've fallen down a time or two, but a wheelchair? WTF has happened to the next generation?
Seriously. I'm ####in terrible. I don't remember being in a wheelchair, but after my friend showed me the video I feel ####in terrible.No more hard liquor.