Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
No. 16

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo

Finally hate my ex-gf.

Found out she went to Hawaii with her sister (who she told me about), her sisters BF, and personal trainer. What a ####in #####. #### her! ETA: Hawaii trip was for our 7 year anniversary.

Feels good to actually hate her. It makes it so much easier to move on now.

Also met up with HI chick at Dave and Busters last night for a few drinks. Was out there with friends and invited her over. She didn't get too drunk and drove her own car so she wasn't DTF. Chick is playing games. I'll play along since the chase is half the fun.

Going out tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow will be interesting. Going to wingman for a friend for a group of 3 viet chicks. The girls have a hotel room across the street from the club and invited us to pre-party there. If that doesn't scream DTF I don't know what does.

If you see the Hawaiin coke dealer one more time without scoring I'm flying out to Cali and punching you in the nuts. You aren't "playing the game", you're playing her games. Cut off contact immediately and move on to other options.

What he said. Next time she's at your place you need to take the bull by the horns.

Indeed. Have a bottle of goose, a 6 pack of redbull, and a dental dam with her name on it.

Chick is playing games. I'll play along since the chase is half the fun.

I'm just an old married guy, but I'm going to guess that this strategy will be met with something less than unanimous approval.
Chasing is fun. It's a lot less fun when you're being played. Cokehead is toying with him at this point. Though it makes this thread more entertaining. :popcorn:

Finally hate my ex-gf.

Found out she went to Hawaii with her sister (who she told me about), her sisters BF, and personal trainer. What a ####in #####. #### her! ETA: Hawaii trip was for our 7 year anniversary.

Also met up with HI chick at Dave and Busters last night for a few drinks. Was out there with friends and invited her over. She didn't get too drunk and drove her own car so she wasn't DTF. Chick is playing games. I'll play along since the chase is half the fun.

Going out tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow will be interesting. Going to wingman for a friend for a group of 3 viet chicks. The girls have a hotel room across the street from the club and invited us to pre-party there. If that doesn't scream DTF I don't know what does.

If you see the Hawaiin coke dealer one more time without scoring I'm flying out to Cali and punching you in the nuts. You aren't "playing the game", you're playing her games. Cut off contact immediately and move on to other options.
:yes:

I'm just an old married guy, but I'm going to guess that this strategy will be met with something less than unanimous approval.
Chasing is fun. It's a lot less fun when you're being played. Cokehead is toying with him at this point. Though it makes this thread more entertaining. :popcorn:
Not going to take her out on another date. Don't mind hanging out with her for drinks when I have nothing else to do. It's a fun distraction that could only lead to good. Would not mind become FWB with this one.

Not going to take her out on another date. Don't mind hanging out with her for drinks when I have nothing else to do. It's a fun distraction that could only lead to good. Would not mind become FWB with this one.
You will be whatever she wants you to be.

Finally hate my ex-gf.

What he said. Next time she's at your place you need to take the bull by the horns.

Indeed. Have a bottle of goose, a 6 pack of redbull, and a dental dam with her name on it.
:lmao: On a somewhat related note, you should aspire to be Kenny Powers right now. Stop. Giving. One. Thought. To. The. Ex. Head to Mexico and bang a whore.

Good luck man.

Finally hate my ex-gf.Found out she went to Hawaii with her sister (who she told me about), her sisters BF, and personal trainer. What a ####in #####. #### her! ETA: Hawaii trip was for our 7 year anniversary.Feels good to actually hate her. It makes it so much easier to move on now. Also met up with HI chick at Dave and Busters last night for a few drinks. Was out there with friends and invited her over. She didn't get too drunk and drove her own car so she wasn't DTF. Chick is playing games. I'll play along since the chase is half the fun.Going out tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow will be interesting. Going to wingman for a friend for a group of 3 viet chicks. The girls have a hotel room across the street from the club and invited us to pre-party there. If that doesn't scream DTF I don't know what does.

She still there? You should have enough info on her. Call the airline, cancel the flight back. :popcorn:

dude..............

you dont want FWB. you want to be besties with this tired ### drug dealing skank that puked in your bathroom? if there is no sex in the next encounter, CUT BAIT!

and for the love of god, expand your horizon beyond this HI girl. i know she was the first to show any interest, but go grab a 160#er and get busy. you need a slumpbuster and fast or you're gonna be dating the HI girl inside 3 weeks.

dude..............

you dont want FWB. you want to be besties with this tired ### drug dealing skank that puked in your bathroom? if there is no sex in the next encounter, CUT BAIT!

and for the love of god, expand your horizon beyond this HI girl. i know she was the first to show any interest, but go grab a 160#er and get busy. you need a slumpbuster and fast or you're gonna be dating the HI girl inside 3 weeks.

I'm not worried about getting attached to HI, so I'll play it out for a bit, but again not taking her out on anymore dates. Strictly bars and clubs when I'm out with friends. Don't see any wrong in that.

Went out last night and pulled another number from a hot Asian chick. She was a good time. We were dancing most of the night and she was pretty flirty. Tried to get her to go home with me, but she didn't want to leave since she was there for her sister's birthday. We'll see where this one goes. I'll fire out a text Monday to see if there's any interest.

dude..............

I'm not worried about getting attached to HI, so I'll play it out for a bit, but again not taking her out on anymore dates. Strictly bars and clubs when I'm out with friends. Don't see any wrong in that.

Went out last night and pulled another number from a hot Asian chick. She was a good time. We were dancing most of the night and she was pretty flirty. Tried to get her to go home with me, but she didn't want to leave since she was there for her sister's birthday. We'll see where this one goes. I'll fire out a text Monday to see if there's any interest.

160#er. Trust me.

dude..............

160#er. Trust me.
Hahah that's a whole lot of woman.

Would rather drop $$ on a professional than bone a fat chick.

dude..............

160#er. Trust me.

Would rather drop $$ on a professional than bone a fat chick.

That works too. The big girl will be cheaper though.

dude..............

160#er. Trust me.

Would rather drop $ on a professional than bone a fat chick.

You're ignoring some great advice here

dude..............

160#er. Trust me.

Would rather drop $ on a professional than bone a fat chick.

You're ignoring some great advice here
:goodposting:

You are not playing the field, you are getting played. Although the entertainment value for us is pretty high.

The good news is that if she comes back you get to keep her.

Why do u hate her? Wtf do u care what she does? She moved on she can do whoever and whatever. You should try it.

Finally hate my ex-gf.Found out she went to Hawaii with her sister (who she told me about), her sisters BF, and personal trainer. What a ####in #####. #### her! ETA: Hawaii trip was for our 7 year anniversary.Feels good to actually hate her. It makes it so much easier to move on now. Also met up with HI chick at Dave and Busters last night for a few drinks. Was out there with friends and invited her over. She didn't get too drunk and drove her own car so she wasn't DTF. Chick is playing games. I'll play along since the chase is half the fun.Going out tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow will be interesting. Going to wingman for a friend for a group of 3 viet chicks. The girls have a hotel room across the street from the club and invited us to pre-party there. If that doesn't scream DTF I don't know what does.

You're going to make a good divorcee one day.

dude..............

Word: don't let the hot Asian chick drive.

We were dancing most of the night

I've been out of the game for over a decade but is this necessary to pick up chicks nowadays? I mean great, you got the numbers, but a dude dancing all night can't look pretty....

We were dancing most of the night

I've been out of the game for over a decade but is this necessary to pick up chicks nowadays? I mean great, you got the numbers, but a dude dancing all night can't look pretty....
If you know how to work it, dancing with a girl at a club is like having a stripper give you a lapdance all night. That's why I actually prefer dance clubs to strip clubs. Edited by No. 16

The good news is that if she comes back you get to keep her. Why do u hate her? Wtf do u care what she does? She moved on she can do whoever and whatever. You should try it.

7 years. Hard to let go even though I know I should have once she moved out. Doesn't help that her friends always tell me that they think she'll come back to me once this honeymoon phase passes. However, I can't ever forgive her for going on our anniversary vacation with another man she just met. That's like a super middle finger to me. So I ####in hate her for that and feels damn good. I actually don't care what she does anymore. My last tie to her was this trip. Now I have no idea nor do I care what that whore does.

What's the plan for tonight?

Nothing. Have a family party so gonna watch the UFC and the Dubs game.The plans fell through with the 3 viet chicks. The girl my friend knows isn't going anymore and he has never met the other 2. It's cool. Going to Vegas on the 24th to 27th so I need to save some cash.

The good news is that if she comes back you get to keep her. Why do u hate her? Wtf do u care what she does? She moved on she can do whoever and whatever. You should try it.

7 years. Hard to let go even though I know I should have once she moved out. Doesn't help that her friends always tell me that they think she'll come back to me once this honeymoon phase passes. However, I can't ever forgive her for going on our anniversary vacation with another man she just met. That's like a super middle finger to me. So I ####in hate her for that and feels damn good. I actually don't care what she does anymore. My last tie to her was this trip. Now I have no idea nor do I care what that whore does.
Freedom lies in realizing it doesn't matter that she moved on. Its really no reflection on u.People grow and move. She is happier good on her. Close the ducking door.

Someday down the road you'll realize that her going on this trip with him was the best thing she ever did for you. However, for right now just get up in a fat chick. I know in your mind you feel like you have to nail a hottie to 'show her' but it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. If you really want to feel better, release that video for the whole world to se:e:.

At some point you'll no longer be angry at her and will thank your lucky stars this all played out before you made the mistake of marrying her. But right now you should hate that whore with all your might. She broke up with you, lied to you, nailed another dude without missing a beat and is now taking her guy replacement on YOUR romantic getaway. She either just met the guy and already replaced you or met him long ago and was building the relationship behind your back. Either way you should be livid. And friends are telling you she'll come back to you after she's done with her fun? Like you're the runner up prize she'll settle for when she can't find someone better? Screw that ########. I'm not quite in camp Christo but bang a fatty. Hell, go with a transgendered midget. Just don't let your ex be the last thing you've nailed. If you're an old man and don't have a list of chicks you're ashamed to say you slept with then you're going about this the wrong way. I once nailed an overweight wookie. I even posted the picture here in the ffa. So hideous. I promise the fatty you find will not be uglier. But whatever. It gives me (and my friends) something to laugh about. And you should have lots of stories to laugh about - that's what your 20's are for. Join okcupid and plentyoffish - they're free and if you have an ounce of confidence/present yourself well you'll have the option of a woman every single time you go out. Many of the women on there are dtf. Disco Stu, Bender, and many of the other fbg manwhores regularly fish at those sites. We go there for a reason. It sounds like you're mostly handling this fairly well you just need to keep your pipeline full. You land a number and make plans? That's great - but right now for every night out you have planned with a chick, you should have another chick waiting in your queue. I know you're up in my hometown and the women there are plentiful. Dancing at bars is great but the internet dating gives you another angle. And right now you should load up with more options than you can handle.Stay angry. And let that anger fuel your rampage. :rant::fro:

Be a man and run from dealing with your emotions with alcohol and physical activities.

In all seriousness, this is actually really great advice, almost regardless of where the OP wants this whole thing to go.
I'll be a man in time.... but I've been out of the game for 6 years. Need the liquid courage and need to get in shape first.
You're 26, you should already be in shape! Damn kids spending too much time on the couch with the PS3 :mellow:

At some point you'll no longer be angry at her and will thank your lucky stars this all played out before you made the mistake of marrying her. But right now you should hate that whore with all your might. She broke up with you, lied to you, nailed another dude without missing a beat and is now taking her guy replacement on YOUR romantic getaway. She either just met the guy and already replaced you or met him long ago and was building the relationship behind your back. Either way you should be livid. And friends are telling you she'll come back to you after she's done with her fun? Like you're the runner up prize she'll settle for when she can't find someone better? Screw that ########. I'm not quite in camp Christo but bang a fatty. Hell, go with a transgendered midget. Just don't let your ex be the last thing you've nailed. If you're an old man and don't have a list of chicks you're ashamed to say you slept with then you're going about this the wrong way. I once nailed an overweight wookie. I even posted the picture here in the ffa. So hideous. I promise the fatty you find will not be uglier. But whatever. It gives me (and my friends) something to laugh about. And you should have lots of stories to laugh about - that's what your 20's are for. Join okcupid and plentyoffish - they're free and if you have an ounce of confidence/present yourself well you'll have the option of a woman every single time you go out. Many of the women on there are dtf. Disco Stu, Bender, and many of the other fbg manwhores regularly fish at those sites. We go there for a reason. It sounds like you're mostly handling this fairly well you just need to keep your pipeline full. You land a number and make plans? That's great - but right now for every night out you have planned with a chick, you should have another chick waiting in your queue. I know you're up in my hometown and the women there are plentiful. Dancing at bars is great but the internet dating gives you another angle. And right now you should load up with more options than you can handle.Stay angry. And let that anger fuel your rampage. :rant::fro:
:goodposting:

I like the rampage part. The hate is an open door she will walk back through. And our boy no. 16 would drop his pants and walk around outside for her to take him back.

Bet your ### she will be keeping him around....just in case.

No no. 16 needs to realize that he is a commodity. A 26 year old with a good job. It don't matter how you look. Let some ##### think she can fix u up. They like that. Get to crushing son.

If u send her anything for valentines I'm done with you.

Your goal, right now, should be to see how many women you can juggle at once and, as a bonus, how many you can have pissed off at you when they all find out about each other.

This has to be the whinniest thread ive ever read....thas ##### that hurt you doesnt deserve this much attention....and NEVER bang a fat chick cuz you will definetly want the ex back after that(yuck) ...go for an upgrade if anything , then you will realize there are other chicks out there besides that she devil worth having

dude..............

I dont understand this move? You seem to be doing things the ol school way of sludging through the bars. After my divorce early in the year i went on match and plenty of fish and have been beating them off with a stick with always juggling 10 ladies at any given time. Its like Xmas shopping online, nice and easy! Edited by Boom Switch

This has to be the whinniest thread ive ever read....thas ##### that hurt you doesnt deserve this much attention....and NEVER bang a fat chick cuz you will definetly want the ex back after that(yuck) ...go for an upgrade if anything , then you will realize there are other chicks out there besides that she devil worth having

Apparently the ex was pretty hot so waiting around to find an upgrade is just making her stink linger on him even longer. Not saying it has to be a beast, but the sooner he's with another chick - offdee 10 or not - the better.

Haha thanks guys. You all are awesome.

I am really done with the ex. Before, I found out about dude on this trip I would always wake up in the middle of the night. Since then I've been sleeping like a baby. Her ####### loss. No way am I sending that whore anything for Valentine's Day. Would rather send something to the HI coke dealer if I was.

So what are the quality of chicks on these dating websites? I assume there are no 8-10, but I'm down for some ruanchy 7s.

Apparently the ex was pretty hot so waiting around to find an upgrade is just making her stink linger on him even longer. Not saying it has to be a beast, but the sooner he's with another chick - offdee 10 or not - the better.
Yah she was. ####in whore. I posted pics many years ago over here cause I thought she looked like a filipina Eva Longoria. ####in whore. #### her. S'all good. She couldn't deep throat so it's not like I can't upgrade.

Yah she was. ####in whore. I posted pics many years ago over here cause I thought she looked like a filipina Eva Longoria. ####in whore. #### her. S'all good. She couldn't deep throat so it's not like I can't upgrade.
Ive met a #### load of women on face book...way better than a dating website...at least you have a good idea that the chick you are poking and talking to is who she says she is, its hard to lie about yourself or what you look like when you have so many different people posting on the wall, pics and ''hey had a blast last nite at such and such bar or club'' ...just sayin Edited by BustedKnuckles

Ive met a #### load of women on face book...way better than a dating website...at least you have a good idea that the chick you are poking and talking to is who she says she is, its hard to lie about yourself or what you look like when you have so many different people posting on the wall, pics and ''hey had a blast last nite at such and such bar or club'' ...just sayin

You just go around adding every chick you possibly can on facebook? Who gives a crap what the chick you're nailing has to say about you behind your back? What are we, women of the 6th grade? That that crap to the curly board. If he does this right he should have a few chicks thinking he's a total ###. He should want those women in contact with his regular friends and family? Worse, let's say he starts juggling women. You want them all dancing around your fb page? I'm not saying never let the women add you on facebook but I'd use some caution on that front. Best to keep these worlds separate for now.As far as the quality on the dating sites, it's nice. Sometimes you run across a woman who put up old pictures but that can happen on facebook as well. For the most part what you see is what you get (especially if you know the fatty angles chicks use). If the bay area is anything like LA area (and it could hold its own last time I was up there) there will be plenty of women to choose from. Women you wouldn't hesitate to nail. And that's avoiding Christo's women - add them to the pool and you're in heaven. When you decide to join the world of online dating go into the dating thread and do a search for Reginald Cornsilks. Follow his steps for setting up your profile. Don't show any shame in doing online dating (I never do this/I thought I'd give this a go/A friend urged me to do this). Present yourself as a catch and it's a great pool to choose from. Don't like the women? Great. You don't have to meet them.

Ive met a #### load of women on face book...way better than a dating website...at least you have a good idea that the chick you are poking and talking to is who she says she is, its hard to lie about yourself or what you look like when you have so many different people posting on the wall, pics and ''hey had a blast last nite at such and such bar or club'' ...just sayin

You just go around adding every chick you possibly can on facebook? Who gives a crap what the chick you're nailing has to say about you behind your back? What are we, women of the 6th grade? That that crap to the curly board. If he does this right he should have a few chicks thinking he's a total ###. He should want those women in contact with his regular friends and family? Worse, let's say he starts juggling women. You want them all dancing around your fb page? I'm not saying never let the women add you on facebook but I'd use some caution on that front. Best to keep these worlds separate for now.As far as the quality on the dating sites, it's nice. Sometimes you run across a woman who put up old pictures but that can happen on facebook as well. For the most part what you see is what you get (especially if you know the fatty angles chicks use). If the bay area is anything like LA area (and it could hold its own last time I was up there) there will be plenty of women to choose from. Women you wouldn't hesitate to nail. And that's avoiding Christo's women - add them to the pool and you're in heaven. When you decide to join the world of online dating go into the dating thread and do a search for Reginald Cornsilks. Follow his steps for setting up your profile. Don't show any shame in doing online dating (I never do this/I thought I'd give this a go/A friend urged me to do this). Present yourself as a catch and it's a great pool to choose from. Don't like the women? Great. You don't have to meet them.
if you say so.....lol All im gonna add is the married chicks that are more than bored on face book is insane...looking for a little excitment...thats what this dude needs, and they are HOT ...discretion is key and nobody knows that more than a married person, they dont go announcing whats going on...you get a cell # or email address and game on...one and done , wham bam thank you mame.(sorry if this offends any married people but it is what it is)

Wait...you were considering giving her a Valentine's Day gift? Why would that even cross your mind? You are not within artillery range of over this chick.

Wait...you were considering giving her a Valentine's Day gift? Why would that even cross your mind? You are not within artillery range of over this chick.

Never was. Someone else mentioned it. I was thinking of how I could leverage Valentine's Day to get some new pootang.

I am really done with the ex. Before, I found out about dude on this trip I would always wake up in the middle of the night. Since then I've been sleeping like a baby. Her ####### loss. No way am I sending that whore anything for Valentine's Day. Would rather send something to the HI coke dealer if I was.

So what are the quality of chicks on these dating websites? I assume there are no 8-10, but I'm down for some ruanchy 7s.

If you even think about getting ANYONE ANYTHING for Valentine's Day I will fly out there and punch you in the nuts.

PS the day before V-day should be plenty of single women out at the bars looking to get laid.

dude..............

I dont understand this move? You seem to be doing things the ol school way of sludging through the bars. After my divorce early in the year i went on match and plenty of fish and have been beating them off with a stick with always juggling 10 ladies at any given time. Its like Xmas shopping online, nice and easy!
Dude has no game ATM. Google George Brett slump buster

If you even think about getting ANYONE ANYTHING for Valentine's Day I will fly out there and punch you in the nuts.

PS the day before V-day should be plenty of single women out at the bars looking to get laid.

And I will be right behind thayman to Shane lechler your nads as well.

DO NOT ####### GET THE HI WHORE A ### #### THING FOR VALENTINES DAY!!!

I'm not getting anyone, anything for Valentine's Day. Isn't that the beauty of being single?

I'm not getting anyone, anything for Valentine's Day. Isn't that the beauty of being single?

but that means you aint gettin nuthin as well