Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight

*** Official Survivor:One World

1,234 posts in this topic

The ##### bag / ##### quotient seems to be really high this time.

In as always. :popcorn:

:blackdot:

Seems like all the chicks are normal and all the guys are total clowns. That in itself is a twist.

^^^ And that was before the challenge

I bet Alicia will find someone else to bully after she got her head ripped off

Feel like the guys might end up running away with this until the merge. While the guys seem a bit toolish and douchey, 9 guys can get along just fine and be able to survive and interact without being at each others throats. As seen from the tribal council I don't think the girls will be to do the same. Yes, this is probably a bit sexist but even at the first tribal council when no one even got voted off there was someone looking to pick a fight for no real reason.

Yeah this might be like haves v have nots for a while, but with a lot better drama.

Feel bad for the chicks, because they seem mostly likable.

Hard to believe how much eye rolling was going on during the fight between the two gals at TC. Jeff was actually speechless for a moment. And the gay dude on the men's team is trying WAAAY to hard, I think. He's the type of guy who'll outsmart himself, real quick, I think. And the chick with the broken wrist had potential. It's too bad she's gone right away.

Chelsea :wub:

EW has a preview

No Redemption. No returning players. :thumbup:

looking for you still in WSL 1 in the mock drafts

your pm box is full

And the gay dude on the men's team is trying WAAAY to hard, I think.

He is trying too hard and seems very over the top - almost like he's pretending to be gay. :mellow:

Wife: I can't believe the guys just took the victory without finishing the game.

Me: Well, the girls shouldve given them the chicken and quit playing games and they wouldve had fire and a chance to finish the game.

Wife: (look of disgust) Youre just a typical guy!

Colton already shows some guys the HII in episode 2. Idiot.

People like Alicia is why women can't coexist.

That first challenge was almost as poorly designed as the one several seasons ago where everyone was stabbed repeatedly by pointy sticks. The only surprise is no one bit their toungue off.

That first challenge was almost as poorly designed as the one several seasons ago where everyone was stabbed repeatedly by pointy sticks. The only surprise is no one bit their toungue off.

Seemed like it should have been a cupcake challenge. Jeff told them to cross their arms and drop butt first. When you can't follow directions, you break a wrist and smash your face. As if that butch woman wasn't ugly enough already, she goes and jacks her mug up even more.

Yes.More gray tank top please. That look makes me so weak.

Seemed like it should have been a cupcake challenge. Jeff told them to cross their arms and drop butt first. When you can't follow directions, you break a wrist and smash your face. As if that butch woman wasn't ugly enough already, she goes and jacks her mug up even more.
Think it depends a lot more on fear and reflexes then following directions. Just lie flat in the air, face to the sky with your hands across your chest and let yourself fall. Asking for trouble. Terrible design especially when you consider the season premiere did not have the drama of a true tribal council. It basically could not have gone worse.

Hard to believe how much eye rolling was going on during the fight between the two gals at TC. Jeff was actually speechless for a moment. And the gay dude on the men's team is trying WAAAY to hard, I think. He's the type of guy who'll outsmart himself, real quick, I think.

Not saying their are not a lot of gay dudes like Colton out there but talk about a stereotype. Surprised the Asian dude is not being played by Jerry Lewis.

Holy flipping eye candy. A dumb beautiful blonde? Check. The athletic country girl who can kick ### in challenges but still look good? Check. The old hot broad with 100k of plastic surgery? Check. An Asian with huge boobs? Check. Is she white? Is she black? Is she hispanic? I dunno and Who the #### cares, her ### looked great running away from the camera and her rack is massive.

Everybody living together is gonna make for some good interaction. Love that redemption is gone. I'm in big time on this season.

Yes.More gray tank top please. That look makes me so weak.
:yes:

Agreed, per Jeff "cross your arms and land on your back".....and no one listened. :lmao: And yes to the ex cop that jacked her mug up. My wife missed that part and later when they showed her in the show my wife says "What the he11 is wrong with her face?! :lmao:

enjoyed it...gay guy lucked into the idol but looks like he can't keep his big yapper shut and it'll end up costing him

loved how the guys stole the ax :thumbup:

loved how the chicks stole the fire :thumbup: ...

and then couldn't keep it going :lmao:

Chelsea's yummy :wub:

enjoyed it...gay guy lucked into the idol but looks like he can't keep his big yapper shut and it'll end up costing himloved how the guys stole the ax :thumbup: loved how the chicks stole the fire :thumbup: ...and then couldn't keep it going :lmao:Chelsea's yummy :wub:

:goodposting: Great plan to steal the fire...terrible follow through. While I thought it was funny how they stole the ax that one attorney dbag was a complete whinny tool about the chickens. He had no right to whine about that after they set the game play precident by "stealing" their stuff. Also loved how Chelsea just walked up and snatched that 2nd chicken. Incredibly hot...shocking she's a medical sales rep.

Wife: I can't believe the guys just took the victory without finishing the game.Me: Well, the girls shouldve given them the chicken and quit playing games and they wouldve had fire and a chance to finish the game.Wife: (look of disgust) Youre just a typical guy!

I agree completely. I think it's great the way the girls tried to play the chivalry card only to have it slapped back at them. Either they want to be considered equals or they don't. They can't have it both ways.

I thought the cutest chick was the one who broke her wrist.

Wife: I can't believe the guys just took the victory without finishing the game.Me: Well, the girls shouldve given them the chicken and quit playing games and they wouldve had fire and a chance to finish the game.Wife: (look of disgust) Youre just a typical guy!

Sounds like your wife had the same reaction that the women on the show did. They were amazed that the guys wouldn't finish. Why would they? The women are on the other tribe. The goal is to win the whole thing and the best way to do that is to avoid going to tribal council.It was a a no brain decision.

Sounds like your wife had the same reaction that the women on the show did. They were amazed that the guys wouldn't finish. Why would they? The women are on the other tribe. The goal is to win the whole thing and the best way to do that is to avoid going to tribal council.It was a a no brain decision.
Highly doubtful that the women would have pulled off a comeback.Courtney's injury got them all off the hook anyways.

Hard to believe how much eye rolling was going on during the fight between the two gals at TC. Jeff was actually speechless for a moment. And the gay dude on the men's team is trying WAAAY to hard, I think. He's the type of guy who'll outsmart himself, real quick, I think.

Not saying their are not a lot of gay dudes like Colton out there but talk about a stereotype. Surprised the Asian dude is not being played by Jerry Lewis.
:lmao: