What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Petition MFL for new IDP settings (1 Viewer)

5Rings

Lurker
MFL IDP Petition

This was sent to me by some guys I play in heavy IDP leagues with; seems like a good thing for all of us IDP dudes..

Differentiate IDP positions in the positional player database

To improve the play of IDP (Individual Defensive Player) leagues.

IE: Middle Linebackers listed as such and not as a LB, Inside LBs in a 3-4 listed as such and not as a LB, WLB listed as such and not as a LB. Free Safety listed as a FS and not just as a safety...etc.

MFL IDP Petition

This was sent to me by some guys I play in heavy IDP leagues with; seems like a good thing for all of us IDP dudes..

Differentiate IDP positions in the positional player database

To improve the play of IDP (Individual Defensive Player) leagues.

IE: Middle Linebackers listed as such and not as a LB, Inside LBs in a 3-4 listed as such and not as a LB, WLB listed as such and not as a LB. Free Safety listed as a FS and not just as a safety...etc.
NO. I've played in a league like this before. Down to SLB, WLB, ILB, FS, SS, OT, OG, OCenter...I never want to go back to that. It was ridiculously stupid and I currently commish a league with 68 man rosters so I actually like complicated leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread