What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Comments Thread (1 Viewer)

let me know if you need a replacement. i can fill in.
You can fill in for me. Really sorry guys. I've had a lot of things going on the last few days...in and out of town...so on, so on. Should have told someone ahead of time but it is what it is. I do apologize for screwing up the draft. Good luck!

let me know if you need a replacement. i can fill in.
You can fill in for me. Really sorry guys. I've had a lot of things going on the last few days...in and out of town...so on, so on. Should have told someone ahead of time but it is what it is. I do apologize for screwing up the draft. Good luck!
Thank you for letting us know now, & owning up. I will let menobrown know.

If you know your going to be gone for a while and your pick is only a few away PM a list to someone. Thank you.

Really busy day today at work and home, so not going to get a chance to start a new thread...

Someone else can start one, or we just continue using this one for the time being.

Really busy day today at work and home, so not going to get a chance to start a new thread...Someone else can start one, or we just continue using this one for the time being.
At the rate we are moving we wont need one for awhile.Shadowmaster times out in 15.

Last edited by a moderator:
P Rivers

A Foster

T Richardson

W McGahee

B Marshall

J Maclin

L Robinson

D Keller

K Winslow

After almost double dipping TEs with Winslow last round, he was an easy selection. Decided to punt QB2 if I could pick up a solid option at WR. I had Lance, Malcolm and Laurent highlighted. Only one dropped. Hope he resigns with Dallas or his value will plummet.

4.14 Shadow Master - Aaron Hernandez, NE, TE 9 wow....like candy from a baby.....SOD and its not even close
I am quite certain that the SOD will not be drafted in the first 6 rounds.
This could be a good pick that makes a run for the SOD title8.11 Commuterman - Dallas Clark, IND, TE 17I had my eye on him as a TE3
He's a solid pick at this point in the draft but I'd be stunned if he was anything close to SOD. When Clark went down in 2010 I think Tamme became the #1 TE going forward. Without Peyton neither Clark or Tamme looked like the same players last year. Point being he's not remotely the same player without Peyton plus he's one of the most injury prone players I can think off which tends to get worse with age.I don't even think he's a lock to stay on the Colts which may or may not help him. Between his inability to stay healthy and no injury free Peyton throwing to him his value has dropped dramatically but that's why he's available in the 8th round. I think this is about were he should have gone so again a solid pick, I just don't see SOD type stuff here.

4.14 Shadow Master - Aaron Hernandez, NE, TE 9 wow....like candy from a baby.....SOD and its not even close
Maybe so but when I inherited this team and scanned things over this was one of the picks that jumped out at me as great value. Granted someone drafted much deeper will emerge and become better value but had I had this team from the beginning I'd have mulled over Dez, Britt and Hernandez with my third rounder and if I passed on A-Hern than I sure would not have when my 4th rounder came up.

This could be a good pick that makes a run for the SOD title8.11 Commuterman - Dallas Clark, IND, TE 17I had my eye on him as a TE3
He's a solid pick at this point in the draft but I'd be stunned if he was anything close to SOD. When Clark went down in 2010 I think Tamme became the #1 TE going forward. Without Peyton neither Clark or Tamme looked like the same players last year. Point being he's not remotely the same player without Peyton plus he's one of the most injury prone players I can think off which tends to get worse with age.I don't even think he's a lock to stay on the Colts which may or may not help him. Between his inability to stay healthy and no injury free Peyton throwing to him his value has dropped dramatically but that's why he's available in the 8th round. I think this is about were he should have gone so again a solid pick, I just don't see SOD type stuff here.
What we saw with the Colts last year is what we've seen with the 'phins for a decade. With no solid QB, all receiving options will struggle to produce. I'm not sure it must be Payton though, Luck will need a security blanket and Dallas fits that role. Clarks production was on par last year (YPC wise), it's just the whole O struggled and his targets went down like a rock. It's not with out risk, but I think this was a fine spot for the gamble on Clark. I expect a huge bounce back season for him and many Colt players.

Is everyone watching Linsanity in the evenings. It seems no one wants to make a pick after 5pm the last few days. :P

P Rivers

B Gabbert

A Foster

T Richardson

W McGahee

B Marshall

J Maclin

L Robinson

D Baldwin

D Keller

K Winslow

Chicago Bears

New York Giants

Blech. I was happy the way things were going until these past 4 picks. Gabbert could be the worst QB to ever play the game. Flying solo with Rivers may have been a better option. Baldwin was a stretch, got nervous with the minor WR run. I should have taken B Jacobs who didn't make it back in the 12th. Absolutely nothing left on the board that makes me even raise an eyebrow, so snagging 2 Ds while they are there.

Looking at my team it sure felt like I was doing better at the time than it does now. I feel like I have too much riding on Richardson being a solid contributor. I do dig the Keller/Winslow TE group after passing on the position for quite a while.

A bit past the mid way point and I'm feeling pretty good. Still need a few more pieces in place to feel comfy. This may be a long turn for me.

I feel SOLID in several positions and I'm pretty happy with my WR so far considering how long I passed on the slot.

6.14 P.Garcon

7.03 A.Collie

8.14 L.Moore

10.14 D.Nelson

13.03 P.Burress

P Rivers

B Gabbert

A Foster

T Richardson

W McGahee

M Hardesty

B Marshall

J Maclin

L Robinson

D Baldwin

B LaFell

D Keller

K Winslow

M Crosby

D Bailey

Chicago Bears

New York Giants

I was actually planning on taking Kahlil Bell in the 18th as my last RB, was kind of sad he got taken earlier. Went with Hardesty in his stead. A terrible team, but if Hillis departs, then who knows what might happen. LaFell never lived up to the fanfare this past season, but showed some flashes and could shine with a full offseason of work with Newton.

Went early on the kickers as I did not want to be stuck in a guessing game with them as there are a lot of old dudes and injury recoveries in the list. Just too many picks between mine to risk it. Turned out I could have skipped them for one more go, but pretty happy with what fell to me. I also gave brief thought to hate drafting extra kickers or Ds but decided the value was there at skill positions.

Now to figure out a direction to go for the last 3 picks.

I was thinking I had a pretty good team put together until I looked at it today :yucky: . Will post more in detail after the draft is over.

P RiversB GabbertA FosterT RichardsonW McGaheeM HardestyB MarshallJ MaclinL RobinsonD BaldwinB LaFellD KellerK WinslowM CrosbyD BaileyChicago BearsNew York GiantsI was actually planning on taking Kahlil Bell in the 18th as my last RB, was kind of sad he got taken earlier. Went with Hardesty in his stead. A terrible team, but if Hillis departs, then who knows what might happen. LaFell never lived up to the fanfare this past season, but showed some flashes and could shine with a full offseason of work with Newton.Went early on the kickers as I did not want to be stuck in a guessing game with them as there are a lot of old dudes and injury recoveries in the list. Just too many picks between mine to risk it. Turned out I could have skipped them for one more go, but pretty happy with what fell to me. I also gave brief thought to hate drafting extra kickers or Ds but decided the value was there at skill positions.Now to figure out a direction to go for the last 3 picks.
I was hoping for Harry Douglas in the 19th, so we are kinda even there, LOL

Red Zone

Aaron Rodgers GB QB1

Andrew Luck IND QB25

DeMarco Murray DAL RB12

Felix Jones DAL RB46

Christopher Ivory NO RB63

Kahlil Bell CHI RB69

Jason Snelling ATL RB

Steve Johnson BUF WR24

Torrey Smith BAL WR27

Titus Young DET WR39

Jonathan Baldwin KC WR56

Mike Thomas JAC WR70

Jacoby Jones HOU WR

Vernon Davis SF TE4

Jermaine Gresham CIN TE11

Alex Henery PHI PK4

Matt Prater DEN PK18

San Francisco 49ers D/ST2

Oakland Raiders D/ST28

One more round, so a bit premature, but worth commenting on.

QB, barring injury, Rodgers will be my guy 16 of the weeks. I am a bit nervous about Luck, but look at what Newton accomplished. If he gets to the Colts and Wayne and Garcon stay on board, he should be good for two or three TDs. What else are the Colts going to do, run the ball?

RB, weak, but not dead. I am hoping clearly that Felix Jones gets traded, maybe to Atlanta, maybe the Jets. Same with Ivory, I can see him going to Kansas City possibly. Bell and Snelling are of value only if they get opportunity due to injury. Snelling can be a sneaky play on PPR though.

WR,Young guys, but saw something special in Torrey Smith, and like Steve Johnson's drive. If he goes somewhere, hopefully it won't be Jax or Philly. Young has CJ on the other side, so should be able to get open, Baldwin is a talented head case, maybe he will mature this year, or at least not break his hand on Thomas Jones's pecs. Mike Thomas, as a WR3, satisfactory. Jacoby Jones should go somewhere and get a fresh start.

TE, I like these two, have to hope there is no schedule conflict obviously.

K and D, great starters and decent enough back ups.

Team is highly dependent on one person in RB and QB. WR is iffy. However, should not be a low scoring team barring injury.

Free agency moves will obviously affect value of certain picks.

18.14 Shadow Master - Jonathon Dwyer - PIT - RB77

18.15 BroadwayG - Matt Hasselbeck - TEN - QB34

18.16 jonathanjoseph - Mewelde Moore - PIT - RB78

19.01 jonathanjoseph - Baron Batch - PIT - RB79

What in tarnations is going on here? Within 4 picks, we have the backup, third string, and fourth string RBs in Pittsburgh...!? :unsure:

18.14 Shadow Master - Jonathon Dwyer - PIT - RB7718.15 BroadwayG - Matt Hasselbeck - TEN - QB3418.16 jonathanjoseph - Mewelde Moore - PIT - RB7819.01 jonathanjoseph - Baron Batch - PIT - RB79 What in tarnations is going on here? Within 4 picks, we have the backup, third string, and fourth string RBs in Pittsburgh...!? :unsure:
I had to google Baron Batch before I added him to the 1st post.

QB: Schaub, T Jackson

RB: Turner, D Williams, P Thomas, D McCluster, J Addai

WR: A Johnson, R White, R Wayne, N Burleson, J Gaffney, D Bess

TE: Celek, Scheffler, B Watson

K: N Kaeding, P Dawson

DEF: CHARGERS, COLTS

Well, I'm not too happy with this. The run on the top QBs bit me hard in the 1st round, but it's really my own fault by missing the clock there (and subsequently got bumped to the end). So I decided to go a little different direction and went with two top WRs, and decided to focus more on them and RBs. Speaking of RBs, I like the group I have, especially if Addai stays in Indy. But there is a lot of risk on these guys who (with the exception of McCluster) are all aging and dinged up. Hopefully they can each stay healthy enough. The WRs I like a lot. I've got three #1 WRs and three #2 WRs on my team, with most getting a great deal of receptions each year. My TEs I also fell behind on, but I was super excited to nab Celek when I did. He seemed to be developing some nice chemistry with Vick, and for where I got him, I'm happy to get a #1 TE. The other two didn't do too bad, but both are sharing time with other TEs. Got two starting kickers and just barely got two DSTs.

18.14 Shadow Master - Jonathon Dwyer - PIT - RB7718.15 BroadwayG - Matt Hasselbeck - TEN - QB3418.16 jonathanjoseph - Mewelde Moore - PIT - RB7819.01 jonathanjoseph - Baron Batch - PIT - RB79 What in tarnations is going on here? Within 4 picks, we have the backup, third string, and fourth string RBs in Pittsburgh...!? :unsure:
Steelers were VERY high on him last year in camp before his injury and supposedly he's one of "the good guys". Batch is worth keeping an eye on, especially with Mendenhalls start-of-season status in question now.Edit: I've been a big fan of the "draft Mewelde Moore late in SLs" theory, but I don't think he has a lot of game left, in PIT at least. Dwyer, Redman and Batch are all probably less risky picks than him.

Ben Roethlisberger, Kevin Kolb

Peyton Hillis, Shonn Greene, Isaac Redman, David Wilson ®, Tashard Choice

Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith CAR, Nate Washington, Deoin Branch, Jason Avant, Brian Hartline

Owen Daniels, Dennis Pitta

Philadelphia Eagles DST, Tampa Bay DST

Neil Rackers, Ryan Succop (ool)

Eh. Glaringly risky at RB. If P Hillis gets a job somewhere where he sees a lot of touches and D Wilson lands in a place where he has opportunity to play, I should be ok. 2 big IFs.

WR is strong.

I debated heavily on _______________________ (actually I guess I should wait until the draft is done before discussing situations further.)

The draft is in the books...

QB: Drew Brees & Joe Flacco

RB: Ryan Matthews, Ahmad Bradshaw, Toby Gerhart, Brandon Jacobs, Ryan Grant & Alex Green

WR: Vincent Jackson, Miles Austin, Mike Williams, Santana Moss, Golden Tate & Reuben Randle

TE: Dallas Clark & Evan Moore

K: Sebastian Janikowski & Adam Vinateri

Def: Texans & Patriots

Must say that I like this team!! :thumbup:

At QB Brees is a beast and Flacco is a decent backup even if Brees goes down to injury for a few weeks. If Tolbert leaves SD via FA then Matthews will only get more carries and coming into his third year he should be poised to take off regardless. Bradshaw is serviceable and getting Jacobs a few rounds later pairs the GMen backfield. It's yet to be seen if the Vikings do pull back from riding ADP and give Gerhart a bigger role but with ADP coming off injury I'd like to think Toby will see a few more carries each game. Grant and Green are both in a crowded and underwhelming Packer backfield - not sure if either will be there at the start of the season but I like their potential over unknown RBs that were available at the end of this draft...

Where does VJax land and how motivated will he be?? The right spot and right attitude and he is a top 5 WR but who knows at the moment. Austin, Williams and Moss have all had productive years in the past and did not do much last season. Is last year an anomolly or are their best seasons behind them?? I like Randle to see the field quite a bit as a rookie if he lands on a team with questionable WR talent

I waited on TE for several rounds... I was looking at a group in the 7th round but each one on my list was picked before my turn. I was happy when Clark was still available in the 8th round. Either with Peyton or Luck at QB, he should be a steady performer for a late #1 TE selection.

I am happy with my kickers and defense selections

Overall I think that this team has a solid chance to be there at the end in the survivor format, now I just need to hope that the NFL schedulers don't punish me with bye-week match-ups

Teams by pick rather than position to change it up a bit.

Pick Drafter Player

1.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Wes Welker - NEP - WR3

2.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Larry Fitzgerald - ARI - WR4

3.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Steve Smith - CAR - WR17

4.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Ben Roethlisberger - PIT - QB11

5.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Shonne Greene - NYJ - RB28

6.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Peyton Hillis - CLE - RB29

7.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Owen Daniels - HOU - TE16

8.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Isaac Redman - PIT - RB36

9.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Kevin Kolb - ARI - QB30

10.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Nate Washington - TEN - WR50

11.16 AhrnCityPahnder - David Wilson - ROOK - RB53

12.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Eagles Defense - PHI - DEF5

13.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Deion Branch - NEP - WR73

14.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Dennis Pitta - BAL - TE28

15.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Buccaneers Defense - TBB - DEF30

16.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Neil Rackers - HOU - PK11

17.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Ryan Succop - KCC - PK23

18.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Jason Avant - PHI - WR88

19.16 AhrnCityPahnder - Brian Hartline - MIA - WR98

20.01 AhrnCityPahnder - Tashard Choice - BUF - RB83

1.02 BroadwayG - Arian Foster - HOU - RB1

2.15 BroadwayG - Brandon Marshall - MIA - WR11

3.02 BroadwayG - Phillip rivers - SDC - QB7

4.15 BroadwayG - Jeremy Maclin - PHI - WR25

5.02 BroadwayG - Trent Richardson - ROOK - RB20

6.15 BroadwayG - Dustin Keller - NYJ - TE12

7.02 BroadwayG - Willis McGahee - DEN - RB33

8.15 BroadwayG - Kellen Winslow - TBB - TE18

9.02 BroadwayG - Laurent Robinson - DAL - WR46

10.15 BroadwayG - Doug Baldwin - SEA - WR58

11.02 BroadwayG - Blaine Gabbert - JAX - QB31

12.15 BroadwayG - Bears Defense - CHI - DEF9

13.02 BroadwayG - Giants Defense - NYG - DEF11

14.15 BroadwayG - Mason Crosby - GBP - PK1

15.02 BroadwayG - Dan Bailey - DAL - PK3

16.15 BroadwayG - Montario Hardesty - CLE - RB70

17.02 BroadwayG - Brandon LaFell - CAR - WR86

18.15 BroadwayG - Matt Hasselbeck - TEN - QB34

19.02 BroadwayG - Harry Douglas - ATL - WR92

20.15 BroadwayG - Devin Hester - CHI - WR103

1.06 Commuterman - Drew Brees - NOS - QB2

2.11 Commuterman - Ryan Matthews - SDC - RB10

3.06 Commuterman - Vincent Jackson - SDC - WR12

4.11 Commuterman - Miles Austin - DAL - WR22

5.06 Commuterman - Ahmad Bradshaw - NYG - RB22

6.11 Commuterman - Joe Flacco - BAL - QB13

7.06 Commuterman - Mike Williams - TBB - WR40

8.11 Commuterman - Dallas Clark - IND - TE17

9.06 Commuterman - Santana Moss - WAS - WR47

10.11 Commuterman - Toby Gerhardt - MIN - RB49

11.06 Commuterman - Texans Defense - HOU - DEF4

12.11 Commuterman - Brandon Jacobs - NYG - RB56

13.06 Commuterman - Patriots Defense - NEP - DEF12

14.11 Commuterman - Golden Tate - SEA - WR75

15.06 Commuterman - Sebastian Janikowski - OAK - PK6

16.11 Commuterman - Reuben Randle - ROOK - WR82

17.06 Commuterman - Ryan Grant - GBP - RB74

18.11 Commuterman - Adam Vinatieri - IND - PK27

19.06 Commuterman - Evan Moore - CLE - TE30

20.11 Commuterman - Alex Green - GBP - RB87

1.07 Domination - Jimmy Graham - NOS - TE1

2.10 Domination - Darren McFadden - OAK - RB9

3.07 Domination - Tony Romo - DAL - QB9

4.10 Domination - Percy Harvin - MIN - WR21

5.07 Domination - DeSean Jackson - PHI - WR28

6.10 Domination - Michael Crabtree - SFO - WR36

7.07 Domination - Jahvid Best - DET - RB34

8.10 Domination - Malcolm Floyd - SDC - WR44

9.07 Domination - Alex Smith - SFO - QB27

10.10 Domination - Lamar Miller - ROOK - RB48

11.07 Domination - Zach Miller - SEA - TE23

12.10 Domination - Ryan Williams - ARI - RB55

13.07 Domination - Alshon Jeffery - ROOK - WR72

14.10 Domination - Redskins Defense - WAS - DEF26

15.07 Domination - Browns Defense - CLE - DEF29

16.10 Domination - Dan Carpenter - MIA - PK16

17.07 Domination - Jeremy Kerley - NYJ - WR87

18.10 Domination - Dion Lewis - PHI - RB75

19.07 Domination - Adrian Arrington - NOS - WR94

20.10 Domination - Shaun Suisham - PIT - PK31

1.01 jonathanjoseph - Calvin Johnson - DET - WR1

2.16 jonathanjoseph - Mike Vick - PHI - QB6

3.01 jonathanjoseph - Stephen Jackson - STL - RB11

4.16 jonathanjoseph - Demarius Thomas - DEN - WR26

5.01 jonathanjoseph - Fred Jacksson - BUF - RB19

6.16 jonathanjoseph - Ben Tate - HOU - RB32

7.01 jonathanjoseph - Jared Cook - TEN - TE13

8.16 jonathanjoseph - Steven Ridley - NEP - RB41

9.01 jonathanjoseph - Jake Locker - TEN - QB25

10.16 jonathanjoseph - Bernard Scott - CIN - RB50

11.01 jonathanjoseph - Vincent Brown - SDC - WR59

12.16 jonathanjoseph - Bengals Defense - CIN - DEF10

13.01 jonathanjoseph - Riley Cooper - PHI - WR68

14.16 jonathanjoseph - Andre Roberts - ARI - WR77

15.01 jonathanjoseph - Graham Gano - WAS - PK2

16.16 jonathanjoseph - Preston Parker - TBB - WR84

17.01 jonathanjoseph - Josh Morgan - SFO - WR85

18.16 jonathanjoseph - Mewelde Moore - PIT - RB78

19.01 jonathanjoseph - Baron Batch - PIT - RB79

20.16 jonathanjoseph - DJ Ware - NYG - RB89

1.12 krsone21 - Tom Brady - NEP - QB3

2.05 krsone21 - Jamal Charles - KCC - RB7

3.12 krsone21 - Darren Sproles - NOS - RB15

4.05 krsone21 - Jermichael Finlay - GBP - TE7

5.12 krsone21 - Santonio Holmes - NYJ - WR29

6.05 krsone21 - Anquan Boldin - BAL - WR33

7.12 krsone21 - Greg Little - CLE - WR41

8.05 krsone21 - Mike Tolbert - SDC - RB39

9.12 krsone21 - Matt Flynn - GBP - QB29

10.05 krsone21 - Greg Olson - CHI - TE21

11.12 krsone21 - Michael Floyed - ROOK - WR62

12.05 krsone21 - Eric Decker - DEN - WR64

13.12 krsone21 - Falcons Defense - ATL - DEF17

14.05 krsone21 - Broncos Defense - DEN - DEF22

15.12 krsone21 - Danny Amendola - STL - WR78

16.05 krsone21 - Evan Royster - WAS - RB68

17.12 krsone21 - Connor Barth - TBB - PK21

18.05 krsone21 - Steven Hauschka - SEA - PK24

19.12 krsone21 - Isaiah Pead - ROOK - RB82

20.05 krsone21 - Eddie Royal - DEN - WR100

1.09 Punch - Matt Forte - CHI - RB5

2.08 Punch - Hakeem Nicks - NYG - WR9

3.09 Punch - Marques Colston - NOS - WR14

4.08 Punch - Fred Davis - WAS - TE8

5.09 Punch - Roy Helu - WAS - RB24

6.08 menobrown - Robert Griffin III - ROOK - QB18

7.09 menobrown - Mikel LeShoure - DET - RB35

8.08 menobrown - Peyton Manning - IND - QB22

9.09 menobrown - Jacoby Ford - OAK - WR48

10.08 menobrown - Doug Martin - ROOK - RB47

11.09 menobrown - Emmanual Sanders - PIT - WR60

12.08 menobrown - Kendall Wright - ROOK - WR65

13.09 menobrown - Cardinals Defense - ARI - DEF14

14.08 menobrown - Jaguars Defense - JAX - DEF24

15.09 menobrown - Garrett Hartley - NOS - PK8

16.08 menobrown - Rob Bironas - TEN - PK14

17.09 menobrown - Rashad Jennings - JAX - RB73

18.08 menobrown - Steve Smith - PHI - WR90

19.09 menobrown - Martellus Bennett - UFA - TE31

20.08 menobrown - Rob Housler - ARI - TE33

1.08 Nugget - Maurice Jones Drew - JAX - RB4

2.09 Nugget - Frank Gore - SFO - RB8

3.08 Nugget - Jordy Nelson - GBP - WR13

4.09 Nugget - Antonio Brown - PIT - WR20

5.08 Nugget - Tony Gonzalez - ATL - TE10

6.09 Nugget - Justin Blackmon - ROOK - WR35

7.08 Nugget - Josh Freeman - TBB - QB15

8.09 Nugget - Mark Sanchez - NYJ - QB23

9.08 Nugget - Heath Miller - PIT - TE20

10.09 Nugget - Mario Manningham - NYG - WR54

11.08 Nugget - Jacquizz Rodgers - ATL - rb51

12.09 Nugget - Early Doucet - ARI - WR66

13.08 Nugget - Chiefs Defense - KCC - DEF13

14.09 Nugget - Cowboys Defense - DAL - DEF25

15.08 Nugget - David Akers - SFO - PK7

16.09 Nugget - Mike Nugent - CIN - PK15

17.08 Nugget - Deji Karim - JAX - RB72

18.09 Nugget - Michael Jenkins - MIN - WR91

19.08 Nugget - Stephen Hill - ROOK - WR95

20.09 Nugget - Tim Hightower - WAS - RB86

1.14 oldfatguy - Cam Newton - CAR - QB5

2.03 oldfatguy - Victor Cruz - NYG - WR6

3.14 oldfatguy - Brandon Pettigrew - DET - TE6

4.03 oldfatguy - Mark Ingram - NOS - RB17

5.14 oldfatguy - Michael Bush - OAK - RB27

6.03 oldfatguy - Darius Heyward Bey - OAK - WR31

7.14 oldfatguy - Andy Dalton - CIN - QB19

8.03 oldfatguy - Kendall Hunter - SFO - RB38

9.14 oldfatguy - Arrelious Benn - TBB - WR49

10.03 oldfatguy - Randall Cobb - GBP - WR53

11.14 oldfatguy - Marcedes Lewis - JAX - TE25

12.03 oldfatguy - Damian Williams - TEN - WR63

13.14 oldfatguy - Dolphins Defense - MIA - DEF18

14.03 oldfatguy - Titans Defense - TEN - DEF20

15.14 oldfatguy - John Kasay - NOS - PK9

16.03 oldfatguy - Matt Bryant - ATL - PK12

17.14 oldfatguy - Devin Aromashodu - MIN - WR89

18.03 oldfatguy - Marcel Reece - OAK - RB74

19.14 oldfatguy - David Gettis - CAR - WR99

20.03 oldfatguy - Jackie Battle - KCC - RB84

1.10 OldMilwaukee - Rob Gronkowski - NEP - TE2

2.07 OldMilwaukee - Mike Wallace - PIT - WR8

3.10 OldMilwaukee - Julio Jones - ATL - WR15

4.07 OldMilwaukee - Kenny Britt - TEN - WR19

5.10 OldMilwaukee - Jonathan Stewart - CAR - RB23

6.07 OldMilwaukee - Chris Wells - ARI - RB31

7.10 OldMilwaukee - Sam Bradford - STL - QB16

8.07 OldMilwaukee - Ryan Fitzpatrick - BUF - QB21

9.10 OldMilwaukee - Donald Brown - IND - RB43

10.07 OldMilwaukee - James Starks - GBP - RB46

11.10 OldMilwaukee - Lance Kendricks - STL - TE24

12.07 OldMilwaukee - Lions Defense - DET - DEF7

13.10 OldMilwaukee - Bills Defense - BUF - DEF15

14.07 OldMilwaukee - Braylon Edwards - UFA - WR74

15.10 OldMilwaukee - Chris Polk - ROOK - RB65

16.07 OldMilwaukee - Lee Evans - BAL - WR81

17.10 OldMilwaukee - Rian Lindell - BUF - PK19

18.07 OldMilwaukee - Nick Folk - NYJ - PK26

19.10 OldMilwaukee - Roy Williams - CHI - WR96

20.07 OldMilwaukee - Tommy Streeter - ROOK - WR102

1.13 Phenix - Matt Stafford - DET - QB4

2.04 Phenix - Antonio Gates - SDC - TE3

3.13 Phenix - Dez Bryant - DAL - WR16

4.04 Phenix - Reggie Bush - MIA - RB18

5.13 Phenix - LaGarrette Blount - TBB - RB26

6.04 Phenix - Sidney Rice - SEA - WR32

7.13 Phenix - Robert Meachem - NOS - WR42

8.04 Phenix - James Jones - GBP - WR43

9.13 Phenix - Daniel Thomas - MIA - RB44

10.04 Phenix - Cedric Benson - CIN - RB45

11.13 Phenix - Colt McCoy - CLE - QB32

12.04 Phenix - Packers Defense - GBP - DEF6

13.13 Phenix - Kevin Boss - OAK - TE27

14.04 Phenix - Saints Defense - NOS - DEF21

15.13 Phenix - LaMichael James - ROOK - RB67

16.04 Phenix - Jason Hanson - DET - PK13

17.13 Phenix - Lawrence Tynes - NYG - PK22

18.04 Phenix - Steve Breaston - KCC - WR89

19.13 Phenix - Mohammed Sanu - ROOK - WR97

20.04 Phenix - Javon Ringer - TEN - RB85

1.04 Red Zone - Aaron Rodgers - GBP - QB1

2.13 Red Zone - Vernon Davis - SFO - TE4

3.04 Red Zone - DeMarco Murray - DAL - RB12

4.13 Red Zone - Steve Johnson - BUF - WR24

5.04 Red Zone - Torrey Smith - BAL - WR27

6.13 Red Zone - Jermaine Gresham - CIN - TE11

7.04 Red Zone - Titus Young - DET - WR39

8.13 Red Zone - Felix Jones - DAL - RB40

9.04 Red Zone - Andrew Luck - ROOK - QB26

10.13 Red Zone - Jonathan Baldwin - KCC - WR56

11.04 Red Zone - 49ers Defense - SFO - DEF2

12.13 Red Zone - Chris Ivory - NOS - RB57

13.04 Red Zone - Mike Thomas - JAC - WR70

14.13 Red Zone - Raiders Defense - OAK - DEF28

15.04 Red Zone - Alex Heny - PHI - PK4

16.13 Red Zone - Kahlil Bell - CHI - RB69

17.04 Red Zone - Matt Prater - DEN - PK18

18.13 Red Zone - Jason Snelling - ATL - RB76

19.04 Red Zone - Jacoby Jones - HOU - WR93

20.13 Red Zone - Brady Quinn - DEN - QB35

1.11 restless natives - Chris Johnson - TEN - RB6

2.06 restless natives - Greg Jennings - GBP - WR7

3.11 restless natives - Marshawn Lynch - SEA - RB14

4.06 restless natives - Dwayne Bowe - KCC - WR18

5.11 restless natives - CJ Spiller - BUF - RB25

6.06 restless natives - Denarius Moore - OAK - WR34

7.11 restless natives - Carson Palmer - OAK - QB17

8.06 restless natives - Tim Tebow - DEN - QB20

9.11 restless natives - Matt Cassel - KCC - QB28

10.06 restless natives - Ed Dickson - BAL - TE22

11.11 restless natives - Earl Bennett - CHI - WR61

12.06 restless natives - Scott Chandler - BUF - TE26

13.11 restless natives - Seahawks Defense - SEA - DEF16

14.06 restless natives - Vikings Defense - MIN - DEF23

15.11 restless natives - Kevin Smith - DET - RB66

16.06 restless natives - Randy Moss - RET - WR80

17.11 restless natives - Ryan Longwell - MIN - PK20

18.06 restless natives - Billy Cundiff - BAL - PK25

19.11 restless natives - Marion Barber - CHI - RB81

20.06 restless natives - Donald Jones - BUF - WR101

1.03 Shadow Master - Ray Rice - BAL - RB2

2.14 Shadow Master - Jason Witten - DAL - TE5

3.03 Shadow Master - Eli Manning - NYG - QB8

4.14 Shadow Master - Aaron Hernandez - NEP - TE9

5.03 Shadow Master - Matt Ryan - ATL - QB12

6.14 Shadow Master - Pierre Garcon - IND - WR37

7.03 Shadow Master - Austin Collie - IND - WR38

8.14 Shadow Master - Lance Moore - NOS - WR45

9.03 Shadow Master - Ben Jarvis Green Ellis - NEP - RB42

10.14 Shadow Master - David Nelson - BUF - WR57

11.03 Shadow Master - Steelers Defense - PIT - DEF1

12.14 Shadow Master - Jets Defense - NYJ - DEF8

13.03 Shadow Master - Plaxico Burress - NYJ - WR69

14.14 Shadow Master - Johnny Knox - CHI - WR76

15.03 Shadow Master - Delone Cater - IND - RB64

16.14 Shadow Master - Robbie Gould - CHI - PK17

17.03 Shadow Master - Rams Defense - STL - DEF31

18.14 Shadow Master - Jonathon Dwyer - PIT - RB77

19.03 Shadow Master - Josh Scobee - JAX - PK29

20.14 Shadow Master - John Kuhn - GBP - RB88

1.15 Sinrman - Andre Johnson - HOU - WR2

2.02 Sinrman - Roddy White - ATL - WR5

3.15 Sinrman - Matt Schaub - HOU - QB10

4.02 Sinrman - Michael Turner - ATL - RB16

5.15 Sinrman - Reggie Wayne - IND - WR30

6.02 Sinrman - DeAngelo Williams - CAR - RB30

7.15 Sinrman - Brent Celek - PHI - TE15

8.02 Sinrman - Pierre Thomas - NOS - RB37

9.15 Sinrman - Nate Burleson - DET - WR51

10.02 Sinrman - Jabar Gaffney - WAS - WR52

11.15 Sinrman - Dexter McCluster - KCC - RB52

12.02 Sinrman - Joseph Addai - IND - RB54

13.15 Sinrman - Chargers Defense - SDC - DEF19

14.02 Sinrman - Tarvaris Jackson - SEA - QB33

15.15 Sinrman - Nate Kaeding - SDC - PK10

16.02 Sinrman - Davone Bess - MIA - WR79

17.15 Sinrman - Colts Defense - IND - DEF32

18.02 Sinrman - Tony Scheffler - DET - TE29

19.15 Sinrman - Phil Dawson - CLE - PK30

20.02 Sinrman - Ben Watson - CLE - TE32

1.05 snellman - LeSean McCoy - PHI - RB3

2.12 snellman - AJ Green - CIN - WR10

3.05 snellman - Adrian Peterson - MIN - RB13

4.12 snellman - Brandon Lloyd - UFA - WR23

5.05 snellman - Reshard Mendenhall - PIT - RB21

6.12 snellman - Jay Cutler - CHI - QB14

7.05 snellman - Kyle Rudolph - MIN - TE14

8.12 snellman - Christian Ponder - MIN - QB24

9.05 snellman - Tony Moeaki - KCC - TE19

10.12 snellman - Leonard Hankerson - WAS - WR55

11.05 snellman - Ravens Defense - BAL - DEF3

12.12 snellman - Devery Henderson - NOS - WR67

13.05 snellman - Jordan Shipley - CIN - WR71

14.12 snellman - Panthers Defense - CAR - DEF 27

15.05 snellman - Stephen Gostkowski - NEP - PK5

16.12 snellman - Mike Williams - SEA - WR83

17.05 snellman - Shane Vereen - NEP - RB71

18.12 snellman - Josh Brown - STL - PK28

19.05 snellman - Bilal Powell - NYJ - RB80

20.12 snellman - Jacob Tamme - IND - TE34

P Rivers

B Gabbert

M Hasselbeck

A Foster

T Richardson

W McGahee

M Hardesty

B Marshall

J Maclin

L Robinson

D Baldwin

B LaFell

H Douglas

D Hester

D Keller

K Winslow

M Crosby

D Bailey

Chicago Bears

New York Giants

Finished off with Hasselbeck because we have the same hairline. He stumbled late last year, I'm hoping that was some kind of aberration and not the engine blowing a johnson rod. If the Titans decide Locker is their future, he could be a trade possibility for a team losing out in the QB derby going on? Probably wishful thinking, but I wanted another desperation play at QB behind Rivers and he came cheap. If Rivers doesn't bounce back, it would be crippling to my team.

Went with just the 4 RBs. Another time I'm really hanging a lot on Richardson's performance right out of the gate. Having Foster should give me a few weeks of cobwebs at the #2 spot.

Added Douglas and Hester at WR. Both had their one or two good weeks last year. Not expecting a whole lot out of them. A Robinson resigning in Dallas and a step forward from Baldwin could make this group one of the top performers.

Keller and Winslow aren't going to come close to matching the studs of the positions, but I'm pretty satisfied with the spots I took them.

Looking back I am wondering what I would have ended up with had I taken Matt Ryan instead of Richardson in the 5th. That was my toughest decision of the draft.

Tom Brady NE QB3

Matt Flynn GB QB28

Early on I knew I wanted to target one of the top QB's or TE's. After Gronkowski & Graham went off the board it made my decision easier. I went with Tom Brady. He continues to put up very good numbers and that shouldn't change this year. Since I grabbed a QB early I knew I would wait a while to get my backup. Well I waited for a very long time and got Matt Flynn. He will be signed to start somewhere. I won't need Flynn much just for my bye week and if he can get me another week or two of scoring then all the better.

Jamaal Charles KC RB7

Darren Sproles NO RB15

Mike Tolbert SD RB45

Evan Royster WAS RB68

Isaiah Pead ROOK RB82

I didnt plan to target RB's early. I figued I would take QB, TE, & WR early but as it got to the second round I decided to take a chance on Charles. If Charles can come even close to his 2010 stats then this pick will be a steal. I didn't think Sproles would make it back to me in the third round since I believe he went in the 2nd round in the other 2 WSL's. Even though I was planning to go WR or TE I couldn't pass on Sproles in the 3rd. I filled out the rest of my RB roster with high upside guys. Players that could get some series playing time if a injury occurs. The only player I'm not sure of is Tolber it all depends on where he goes but I still think he will get enough playing time to help out a few weeks.

Santonio Holmes NYJ WR29

Anquan Boldin BAL WR33

Greg Little CLE WR41

Michael Floyd ROOK WR62

Eric Decker DEN WR64

Danny Amendola STL WR78

Eddie Royal DEN WR100

I waited a long time to get a WR, round 5 to be exact. I'm pleased with my WR core considering I waited until round 5 to get one. I have a couple of vets in Holmes and Boldin who will give me steady production. Then I have a lot of young high upside guys that can get me a good score on any given week.

Jermichael Finley GB TE7

Greg Olsen CAR TE21

I nabbed Finley in the 4th round. I was happy to get him there. He had a good year last year, just not the year that most would have hoped. I think he will be even better this next year and was excited to see him still available in the 4th when I picked. I got a very nice number 2 TE in Greg Olsen. He will get me a few scoring weeks during the season.

Connor Barth TB PK21

Steven Hauschka SEA PK24

Atlanta Falcons D/ST17

Denver Broncos D/ST22

I have two kickers and two defenses. I don't believe in taking kickers and defenses early. I'm happy to get middle of the pack defenses and kickers and I also beleive in only grabbing two of each. I don't need a third. I would rather spend that extra pick on a RB or WR. I won two suvior leagues using this strategy.

I'm happy with my team. I have some weaknesses and that's to be expected in a 16 team league. Finding a sleeper or two during the draft will go a long way to help winning one of the survivor leagues.

Please fill free to critique my team. :thumbup: I look forward to other peoples input.

Steelers were VERY high on him last year in camp before his injury and supposedly he's one of "the good guys". Batch is worth keeping an eye on, especially with Mendenhalls start-of-season status in question now.Edit: I've been a big fan of the "draft Mewelde Moore late in SLs" theory, but I don't think he has a lot of game left, in PIT at least. Dwyer, Redman and Batch are all probably less risky picks than him.
Well I know why I made my move with Dwyer..... after that I chalked it up to inspiring others :unsure:

ShadowMaster

Eli Manning NYG QB8

Matt Ryan ATL QB12

With no super stud, I felt solid production from twin top 10 QBs was the next best option. Run teams at heart, but both these guys have plenty of 3-4 TD games.

Ray Rice BAL RB2

BenJarvus Green-Ellis NE RB48

Delone Carter IND RB64

Jonathan Dwyer PIT RB77

John Kuhn GB RB88

Super stud anchor in Rice. LawFirm will continue pace in NE or take a starter job, making him a solid RB2. Kuhn is good for 6 TD plunges - I could get lucky with a few more. I think a full camp will help Carter take the Indy RB job from the vanilla vets - he's my sleeper. Mednehall is out for 2012, so Dwyer has some touches coming with an outside shot to start next year for Pit - he's my dark horse.

Pierre Garcon IND WR37

Austin Collie IND WR38

Lance Moore NO WR45

David Nelson BUF WR57

Plaxico Burress NYJ WR69

Johnny Knox CHI WR76

Was planning on 7, but I was happy with these 6 so I went with 6TDs from Kuhn.

Indy has to play better next year - both Colts are capable of big games. Moore also has big games in the NO scheme. Nelson is a solid 3rd year guy who should take that 'next step' in Gailey's offense. Plax showed the goods last year and should produce for someone. I like Knox to improve in a non-Martz offense that let's him get deep down the field. Considering the wait, I really fell solid about this group from the middle rounds to carry me all year.

Jason Witten DAL TE5

Aaron Hernandez NE TE9

Muhahahahahahaha - Top 2 by a mile

Robbie Gould CHI PK17

Josh Scobee JAC PK29

Pittsburgh Steelers D/ST1

New York Jets D/ST8

St. Louis Rams D/ST31

2 kickers and a triple D just for fun! PIT and NYJ have top pair potential.

What I really like about this team overall is that I have many proven and productive players. Feeling ready to make another run!

I made my last pick right before boarding a plane so just now getting back and collecting my thoughts. After a review of my team I must say I like it, like it a lot.

Ok, first I inherited the team. Forte, Nicks, Colston, Fred Davis and Helu were picked by the original owner. Short story on them is I think it was a solid foundation. Longer version goes like this. Once I had the benefit of hindsight I can't say for certain what I'd have done with any pick. But I do know that when Forte was taken he was my highest ranked RB on the board and when Nicks was taken he was my highest rated WR left on the board. So while not sure what I'd have done position wise, I really liked that start. Next was Colston which was my least favorite pick. I like Fred Davis but no way I'd have passed on Aaron Hernandez for him in the 4th as the original owner did.

Next I was given Andy Dalton/Brent Celek when the original owner timed out but I had those picks changed to RG3 and Mikel Leshoure. So while RG3 shows as a 6th round pick he was really taken in the later part of the 7th.

On to the team:

RG3 QB18

Peyton Manning QB21

Here's the biggest reason I like this team. IMO being able to wait on the position and still having a chance to land two studs. These guys are not without risk but the upside they offered, especially at the position they were available, is just tremendous IMO and gives me a chance to compete against any team in the league at this position.

Matt Forte RB5

Roy Helu RB24

Mikel Leshoure RB41

Doug Martin RB53

Rashad Jennings RB73

Knowing what we know today only Forte can be "counted" on but a lot to like here. I don't buy into the whole "Shanny plays games with his RB's" theory. He finds a productive guy and he sticks with him until he gets hurt or fails to produce. We don't know if Helu is the first guy to get that shot but he's the odds on favorite....Demaryious Thomas led me to feel comfortable drafting Leshoure. DT got healthy around the mid-point of season and got hurt almost half a year later than Leshoure. If Leshoure can follow a similar timeline he'd should be in decent health to start the season. Best is explosive but a hit away from night/night and can't run between the tackles. I believe Kevin Smith's performance to be the result of fresh legs against tired defense. Leshoure should be able to carve out a role not matter what and could be a bit player who scores a ton of TD's. On the other hand every back on this team is injury prone which makes his upside tremendous in this offense if he can stay healthy...I think Doug Martin is extremely NFL ready and hopefully a team picking him plans to utilize him early....Jennings seems like an ideal player in this format if he can resume the role he had down the stretch of the 2010 season.

Hakeem Nicks WR9

Marques Colston WR14

Jacoby Ford WR48

Emmanuel Sanders WR60

Kendall Wright WR WR65

Steve Smith(FA) WR 90

I'm big on Nicks but worried about Colston without Brees as he's about a zero in YAC which makes him very QB dependent.... I think Ford is my least favorite pick I actually made. I'm big on his upside and fact I've seen Palmer make WR's fantasy stars but I think I picked him a little early...I picked Sanders because of the chance Wallace leaves. If Wallace stays he still should be a productive player some weeks....Wrights stock is down post-combine which to me only means I picked him earlier than I needed to pick him but rookie WR's are starting to produce and I think he's as polished as any rookie WR...Steve Smith was picked on hope that his second year removed from his injury see's him get healthy. I'm not sure he will but worth a shot for a guy who I think rivaled Welker as the best slot WR in the NFL before he got hurt.

TE:

Fred Davis TE8

Martellus Bennett TE31

Rob Housler TE33

We'll see with this group. On paper I'm guessing my worst looking position and as I said earlier I certainly would have selected Aaron Hernandez over Fred Davis. That being said Fred is more than solid and I'm not overly concerned about his staying clean with all he has on the line...Bennett's a guy who I picked because I think he can have some productive weeks on his new teams and might even be a upside guy....I think Housler is about to be a breakout star. He had some terrible drops last year and spent a lot of time with a bad hammy but what was evident was this guy can split the seam on the defense. To fast for LB's and to big for guys in the secondary. Maybe he does not break out until 2013 but most productive TE's break out in year 2 and I feel pretty certain that if he can stay healthy and hold onto the ball he's going to break out sooner than later.

K:

Hartley K8

Bironas K14

Got two who will start and Bironas and the Saints K is usually good.

D:

Arizona Cardinals D14

Jaguars D21

Not great but I look for sacks and both of these are young defenses that got over 40 sacks.

So all in all I feel no worse than solid at every position with a lot of high upside guys who can make the team a lot more than solid.

1.08 Nugget - Maurice Jones Drew - JAX - RB4

2.09 Nugget - Frank Gore - SFO - RB8

3.08 Nugget - Jordy Nelson - GBP - WR13

4.09 Nugget - Antonio Brown - PIT - WR20

5.08 Nugget - Tony Gonzalez - ATL - TE10

6.09 Nugget - Justin Blackmon - ROOK - WR35

7.08 Nugget - Josh Freeman - TBB - QB15

8.09 Nugget - Mark Sanchez - NYJ - QB23

9.08 Nugget - Heath Miller - PIT - TE20

10.09 Nugget - Mario Manningham - NYG - WR54

11.08 Nugget - Jacquizz Rodgers - ATL - rb51

12.09 Nugget - Early Doucet - ARI - WR66

13.08 Nugget - Chiefs Defense - KCC - DEF13

14.09 Nugget - Cowboys Defense - DAL - DEF25

15.08 Nugget - David Akers - SFO - PK7

16.09 Nugget - Mike Nugent - CIN - PK15

17.08 Nugget - Deji Karim - JAX - RB72

18.09 Nugget - Michael Jenkins - MIN - WR91

19.08 Nugget - Stephen Hill - ROOK - WR95

20.09 Nugget - Tim Hightower - WAS - RB86

1st round - wanted Jimmy Graham, scared of Gronkowski before the Super Bowl with the ankle injury. MJD felt safe to get a lot of touches.

2nd round - QB and WR were flying, so I went RB again as it seemed to have the most value. I liked Gore at this spot.

3rd round - happy to see Jordy fall to mid 3rd - GB should continue to pass first and I picked up a younger Wes Welker.

4th round - I feel Antonio Brown is the best WR in Pitt. If he can get his TD/reception up to league average he'll be a top 5 WR.

5th round - I was playing the waiting game between Hernandez and Gonzalez - Gonzo fell and could be a 5 catch per week guy next season.

6th round - Justin Blackmon should be a homerun player - perfect for best ball. AJ Green and J. Jones both showed rooks can contribute right away.

7th & 8th - Needed QB's and couldn't wait any longer - below average production but no competition issues.

9th thru 12th - Filled out depth at skill positions - Manningham went very early last season but was outplayed by Cruz - he should show that he wsaa 6th round value in a new town. Turner is getting old and Jacquizz should steal more touches - could be the next coming of Jerious Norwood.

13th thru 16th - Kickers and Defenses

17th thru 20th - Jenkins and Stephen Hill follow my big play WR strategy. Karim adn Hightower are shots in the dark, but RB's outside the top 70 are tough to predict.

Overall, I don't think this team will go to far. Feels very average. WR's are going to need to be fantastic to have a shot and top 2 RB's are going to need to be top 10. Hoping Manningham to Tampa Bay and Mike Wallace to the Jets.

Wow I am going to get crushed early. T-Jax is probably going to be a backup QB, so I better pray Schaub stays healthy for once. Addai cut.

Wayne re-signs with a very depleted Colts offense. DeAngelo's future in limbo if Tolbert signs with Carolina. :wall:

With law firm moving to Cincy, I have a solid pair, but I'm going to loose my top 2 in the same bye week.

Garcon to Washington is uninspiring.

I still need Plax to sign

krsone21

(9) Tom Brady NE QB3

(11)Matt Flynn SEA QB28

(7) Jamaal Charles KC RB7

(6) Darren Sproles NO RB15

(6) Mike Tolbert CAR RB45

(10)Evan Royster WAS RB68

(?) Isaiah Pead ROOK WR82

(9) Santonio Holmes NYJ WR29

(8) Anquan Boldin BAL WR33

(10)Greg Little CLE WR41

(?) Michael Floyd ROOK WR62

(7) Eric Decker SD WR64

(9) Danny Amendola STL WR78

(7) Eddie Royal DEN WR100

(10)Jermichael Finley GB TE7

(6) Greg Olsen CAR TE21

(5) Connor Barth TB PK21

(11)Steven Hauschka SEA PK24

(7) Atlanta Falcons D/ST17

(7) Denver Broncos D/ST22

It looks like I have a bye week issue in week 7 with my two defenses. I better hope for immunity.

Bye Week Conflicts

Matthew Stafford DET 5

Colt McCoy CLE 10

Reggie Bush MIA 7

LaGarrette Blount TB 5

Daniel Thomas MIA 7

Cedric Benson CIN ?

LaMichael James ROOK ?

Javon Ringer TEN 11

Dez Bryant DAL 5

Sidney Rice SEA 11

Robert Meachem SD 7

James Jones GB 9

Steve Breaston KC 7

Mohammed Sanu ROOK ?

Antonio Gates SD 7

Kevin Boss OAK ?

Jason Hanson DET 5

Lawrence Tynes NYG 11

Green Bay Packers D/ST6

New Orleans Saints D/ST21

Bye Week Conflicts Matthew Stafford DET 5 Colt McCoy CLE 10 Reggie Bush MIA 7 LaGarrette Blount TB 5 Daniel Thomas MIA 7 Cedric Benson CIN ? LaMichael James ROOK ? Javon Ringer TEN 11 Dez Bryant DAL 5 Sidney Rice SEA 11 Robert Meachem SD 7 James Jones GB 9 Steve Breaston KC 7 Mohammed Sanu ROOK ? Antonio Gates SD 7 Kevin Boss OAK ? Jason Hanson DET 5 Lawrence Tynes NYG 11 Green Bay Packers D/ST6 New Orleans Saints D/ST21
Boss is in KC and has a week 7 bye.

PRE KICKOFF ANALYSIS

ShadowMaster

Eli Manning NYG QB8

Matt Ryan ATL QB12

Still feel super solid here. With the new Atlanta O, this looks even better than in December.

Ray Rice BAL RB2

BenJarvus Green-Ellis NE RB48

Delone Carter IND RB64

Jonathan Dwyer PIT RB77

John Kuhn GB RB88

Super stud anchor in Rice. LawFirm to Cincy making him a solid RB2. Carter looks like a bust. Benson hurt Kuhn's chances for more than a few plunges. Dwyer has some touches coming with an outside shot to start. Paper thin, but workable.

Pierre Garcon IND WR37

Austin Collie IND WR38

Lance Moore NO WR45

David Nelson BUF WR57

Plaxico Burress NYJ WR69

Johnny Knox CHI WR76

:banned: Gonna need the booze for this one. Garcon has the rookie QB. Collie has head injuries (again). Moore is nobody to rely on. Nelson I like better than most, but he can't fill the WR1. Plax is unemployed, Know is PUP. Looks dark

Jason Witten DAL TE5

Aaron Hernandez NE TE9

Even with the spleen issues, still the Top 2 by a mile

Robbie Gould CHI PK17

Josh Scobee JAC PK29

Pittsburgh Steelers D/ST1

New York Jets D/ST8

St. Louis Rams D/ST31

Above average QBs and TEs. Solid utility. Workable RB starters. Weak WRs. Poor RB depth.

Looking forward to watching it all play out! :football:

Users who are viewing this thread