Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uruk-Hai

AT 40

73 posts in this topic

I'm way doped up on flu meds, so hopefully someone else hax XM Radio and can continue when I meet my maker.

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)

39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley

38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates

37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band

36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas

I'm way doped up on flu meds, so hopefully someone else hax XM Radio and can continue when I meet my maker.40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc

I'm way doped up on flu meds, so hopefully someone else hax XM Radio and can continue when I meet my maker.40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)

35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc

34. "Living Thing" - ELO

33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)

32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)

31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)

30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart

A lot of folks point to "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" as Rod's downfall, but this song is what did it for me. I like some of his 80s stuff, though (& I never thought he "sold out"; he just lost his mind by dating 4th rate bimbos)

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire

NOW we're back on track

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston

28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac

Christine McVie's maiden name is "Perfect".
Art imitating life?

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)

Art imitating life?
I am unsure.I have heard that John McVie was kind of a doucebag, and that led to Miss Perfect straying.Is he a good bass player?

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)

Art imitating life?
I am unsure.I have heard that John McVie was kind of a doucebag, and that led to Miss Perfect straying.Is he a good bass player?
He's pretty good, but she's an incredible singer-songwriter

24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)

1977 is one of my favorite musical years, but so far not the best week - at least among the top 40.

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis

1977 is one of my favorite musical years, but so far not the best week - at least among the top 40.

Tons of leftovers from '76

35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc

34. "Living Thing" - ELO

33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)

32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)

31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)

30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart

29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire

28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)

27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop

26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work)

25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)

24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)

23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis

Got a soft spot for #23. Only a handful of years before she starting rocking on Solid Gold.

"You Make Loving Fun" is a pretty good song. Christine sings her ### off.

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger

Heresy, I know, but that may be the Mac's best song

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)

Heresy, I know, but that may be the Mac's best song
I agree.Mr. Buckingham might have a differing opinion.

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)20. "Year Of The Cat" - Al Stewart

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)20. "Year Of The Cat" - Al Stewart19. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)20. "Year Of The Cat" - Al Stewart19. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA18. "Hard Luck Woman" - KISS

"Year Of The Cat" - now we're talking.

BTW, Uruk - this locks you into doing the '77 singles poll.

18. "Hard Luck Woman" - KISS

They didn't give enough lead vocals to Peter Criss.

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)20. "Year Of The Cat" - Al Stewart19. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA18. "Hard Luck Woman" - KISS17. "Jeans On" - David Dundas (redneck music with the rough edges sanded off)

"Year Of The Cat" - now we're talking.BTW, Uruk - this locks you into doing the '77 singles poll.

Will do, sir :snaps salute:

18. "Hard Luck Woman" - KISS

They didn't give enough lead vocals to Peter Criss.
One of their best, IMO

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)20. "Year Of The Cat" - Al Stewart19. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA18. "Hard Luck Woman" - KISS17. "Jeans On" - David Dundas (redneck music with the rough edges sanded off)16. "Somebody To Love" - Queen (aptly named)

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)20. "Year Of The Cat" - Al Stewart19. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA18. "Hard Luck Woman" - KISS17. "Jeans On" - David Dundas (redneck music with the rough edges sanded off)16. "Somebody To Love" - Queen (aptly named)15. "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" - Leo Sayer (he's gonna have a song in the '77 poll that zam left to me :evil:)

22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger

This guy, and Ted Nugent and Madonna, all grew up within a ten mile radius.Grand Funk Railroad was just down the road.Michigan can brag.

40. "In The Mood" - Henhouse 5 + 2 (Ray Stevens - no lie, it's chickens clucking)39. "Moody Blue" - Elvis Presley38. "Rich Girl" - Hall & Oates37. "I Like To Do It" - KC & The Sunshine Band36. "Carry On Wayward Son" - Kansas35. "The Things We Do For Love" - 10cc34. "Living Thing" - ELO33. "You Got Me Running" - Gene Cotton (THIS guy has been forgotten in the mists of time)32. "Living Next Door To Alice" - Smokie (certainly NOT Bill Robinson)31. "Stand Tall" - Burton Cummings (sad, but I'm a sucker for these kind of songs)30. "Tonight's The Night" - Rod Stewart29. "Saturday Night" - Earth, Wind, & Fire28. "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac (killer lead by Lindsey)27. "Save It For A Rainy Day" - Stephen Bishop26. "Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston (great bass work) 25. "Boogie Child" - Bee Gees (Gibbs as punk rockers)24. "After The Lovin'" - Englebert Humperdink (maybe the greatest da-da name in history)23. "You Don't Have To Be A Star" - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger21. "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Donnie & Marie (Jesus - this vs Marvin/Tammy is like Fruit Loops vs Ruth's Chris)20. "Year Of The Cat" - Al Stewart19. "Dancing Queen" - ABBA18. "Hard Luck Woman" - KISS17. "Jeans On" - David Dundas (redneck music with the rough edges sanded off)16. "Somebody To Love" - Queen (aptly named)15. "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" - Leo Sayer (he's gonna have a song in the '77 poll that zam so carelessly left to me :evil: )14. "Weekend In New England" - Barry Manilow

22. "Night Moves" - Bob Seger

This guy, and Ted Nugent and Madonna, all grew up within a ten mile radius.

Grand Funk Railroad was just down the road.Michigan can brag.

:wub: