Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Domination

WSL 3. Rd 5-8

97 posts in this topic

8.14 Lance Moore WR NO

Sorry - I'm totally screwing the clock up. PLEASE TXT

9.02 Laurent Robinson WR DAL?

ShadowMaster was on a two hour clock and has timed out agian. PM out to Redzone. Shadowmaster joins Sinrman on a one hour clock.

Open to take lists.

If people would just send a ####### text like I asked 3 times it wouldn't happen. Am I really dealing with cell phone challenged people here?

9.03 LawFirm RB NE/FA

Can someone start a rounds 9 - 12 topic? We are running over.

9.04 Andrew Luck QB Rookie, hopefully Ind

PM to snellman

9.05 Tony Moeaki TE KC

PM sent

If people would just send a ####### text like I asked 3 times it wouldn't happen. Am I really dealing with cell phone challenged people here?

:rolleyes: Mr. Cell Phone could also set up his email to send him a text when he gets a new PM.I will also gladly take lists.

Gentlemen - please do not take my adjective as a personal shot at any of you. IT IS NOT. I'm more frustrated to be holding us up. I don't want to be "that guy".

I appreciate the texts I have received (Dom, Broadway). Some new people now have my cell - and I only get an hour so I'll just have to be fast.

Red - I am exceptionally sorry that you felt that was directed at you. It was certainly not. Broadway - that goes for you as well if you felt slighted at all.

:rolleyes: Mr. Cell Phone could also set up his email to send him a text when he gets a new PM.I will also gladly take lists.
It's more my Mr. Internet ways that all my board registrations and such go to a junk mail account. All PM notifications dump there. I do check it (mostly for you guys), but not all the time. Obviously - this account just gets hammered with spam. There is no way I'm linking my junkmail account to my cell phone.

:rolleyes:

Mr. Cell Phone could also set up his email to send him a text when he gets a new PM.

I will also gladly take lists.

:lmao:

this keeps making me giggle like a little kid for some reason.....

If you'd like help setting up a forward to sms filter for boards@footballguys.com, let me know.

New thread now up, please post in there, I'm working on it yet so be patient.

Gentlemen - please do not take my adjective as a personal shot at any of you. IT IS NOT. I'm more frustrated to be holding us up. I don't want to be "that guy". I appreciate the texts I have received (Dom, Broadway). Some new people now have my cell - and I only get an hour so I'll just have to be fast.Red - I am exceptionally sorry that you felt that was directed at you. It was certainly not. Broadway - that goes for you as well if you felt slighted at all.

Shadow and I have communicated via PM and all is good in the world again. We all have real life time conflicts, and we are all human. My generation doesn't do group hugs, but if you guys want to, knock yourself out, LOL