What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans vs Ravens (1 Viewer)

definitely a very compelling first round game. ray ray and his family on D vs mcnair the magician...

I love it.... ABC pre game is picking against the Ravens... Whats new? :rolleyes:
:D :D :DYou didn't think they would pick against their precious little Steve McNair did you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope this thread doesn't get filled with posts like "I really need McNair to get a couple touchdowns to get my playoff fantasy team off to a good start" or "#### it. Lewis is killing me today." They're bad enough during the regular season.

Wow. I wonder how many touchdowns BAL will win by, with 8 Pro Bowlers, the OPOY, the DPOY, and the DROY all on the same team.I'm surprised that TEN is actually showing up for the game.

I've never seen that Billick clip before where he tells them to shut the cameras off then says "F the Titans!" Freakin' awesome man!Interesting intro with Ray and Steve.

Preview was badass....McNair and Lewis mouthing off back and forth....then McNair tosses a cup of water on the camera :thumbup: Coulda come off cheezy....came off really cool..... :yes:

I really need McNair to get a couple touchdowns to get my playoff fantasy team off to a good start.

,Jan 3 2004, 04:38 PM] Preview was badass....McNair and Lewis mouthing off back and forth....then McNair tosses a cup of water on the camera :thumbup: Coulda come off cheezy....came off really cool..... :yes:
Full agreement - liked it.

Ray Lewis looked goofy during that introduction.
He usually does. Acts fruitier than any player I've ever seen. Plays the hell out of some football, though. :football: If I were a fan, I know I'd trade some queer-ish antics for probably the best LB ever to strap on a helmet.

Got a little coin on Titans first half... I think they come out with two missions....OFFENSE: light up the secondary DEFENSE: Stuff the hell out of Lewis....TN really needs to come out strong here and make a statement in the first quarter....get Baltimore on their heels and make them pass.

,Jan 3 2004, 04:41 PM] Got a little coin on Titans first half... I think they come out with two missions....OFFENSE: light up the secondary DEFENSE: Stuff the hell out of Lewis....TN really needs to come out strong here and make a statement in the first quarter....get Baltimore on their heels and make them pass.
I dunno man...that crowd is pretty loud

Goofy....LOL. One thing Ray is not and that is goofy....
Agreed....he looked like he was ready to rip someone's head/spine out ala The Predator....We should see some Miracles by both McNair AND Lewis tonight..... I'm psyched....GB TiVo

,Jan 3 2004, 04:41 PM] Got a little coin on Titans first half... I think they come out with two missions....OFFENSE: light up the secondary DEFENSE: Stuff the hell out of Lewis....TN really needs to come out strong here and make a statement in the first quarter....get Baltimore on their heels and make them pass.
I dunno man...that crowd is pretty loud
I agree man....believe me....that's why I'm saying TN needs to come out strong. If Baltimore can play THEIR came and run Lewis down their throats, it's going to be a long day....if TN gets up by 2 TDs (unlikely but possible) then Baltimore is in some trouble....I like TN to come out guns blazing which is why I like them at the half....Edit...impressive first stop for TN Defense....Balt looks disorganized on offense...

Look for Tennessee to shut down Baltimore all day long, showing the form that will lead them to the Super Bowl

The big battle with TN on offense is TN O-Line vs BAL D-Line....if TN can run the ball they'll win by double digits. BAL has to reduce TN to a one dimensional team....if they can they can key on some INTs...

Wow...McNair shows MVP form getting that first down and nearly the TD....BAL DEF making a nice stand....good good....EDIT: George makes it look EASY

Huh. BAL vulnerable to the pass. Who would've guessed, especially with half the secondary going to the Pro Bowl? :rolleyes:
And which pro bowler didn't deserve it this year? They all had great years. :rolleyes:

Huh. BAL vulnerable to the pass. Who would've guessed, especially with half the secondary going to the Pro Bowl? :rolleyes:
Do you have anything to add, other than telling us how good the Ravens are? :D

I do - I am now 7 points closer to my O/U teaser in this game (which I think will easily exceed the o/u).

And which pro bowler didn't deserve it this year? They all had great years. :rolleyes:
We've been through this already on another thread or two. Let's see BAL back up all the post season honors. So far TEN has that awesome D's head spinning.

I reallylike this new Leon commercial where he refuses to play so he can sit on the bench and look upset for the cameras.

Actually, I was looking forward to a good game with no personal favorite in the game until the ridiculous avalanche of post season awards going to the Ravens. Now I'm a TEN fan today. BAL ain't that good.

We've been through this already on another thread or two. Let's see BAL back up all the post season honors. So far TEN has that awesome D's head spinning.
So far Baltimore's defense has scored just as much as they've let up....that good enough for ya?

I love how the Tenn offensive lineman punched Ray Lewis the murderer in the mouth on Chris Brown's TD run. :thumbup:
Well you better get used to Lewis....Defensive MVP... if you want to live in the past go ahead, but he wasnt convicted... now enough of the degatory comments and get back to the game.....

Users who are viewing this thread