What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans vs Ravens (1 Viewer)

Rushing yardage so far:George(TN)- 44McNair(TN)- 15Brown(TN(- 12Wright (BL)- 8Lewis (BL) -4But, with George out for at least the rest of the first half, Tennessee may not be able to continue running the ball effectively.

Why does it seem like whenever a player starts getting hyped (pic of the box of video games, MVP awards) that they immediately go in the tank?

the titans are dominant it is ridiculous. mcnair quit forcing the ball into triple coverage please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the titans are dominant it is ridiculous. mcnair quit forcing the ball into triple coverage please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, on that last pick in the red zone he looked like Bledsoe throwing off this back foot into double coverage. :o

When does this simple fact start to get into Tennessee's head?
Why would this affect TEN? All they have to do is keep doing what they are doing except throwing into coverage so much. BAL is the team in serious trouble right now.

Why would this affect TEN? All they have to do is keep doing what they are doing except throwing into coverage so much. BAL is the team in serious trouble right now.
I agree....Balt offense is in serious trouble, but their defense is coming up with the big plays, as usual. This is nothing new for the Ravens

One key factor that everyone seems to be missing here....Baltimore's Defense has been on the field a LOT....TN Defense will be fresher when it counts.....

That was funny. When Lewis popped McNair, for a minute, McGuire couldn't figure out who to service.
Yeah, he tried to spin it so somehow a 1 yard qb run was a plus for both players. Man I hate the SNF crew. This is gonna be frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
tennessee just has to stop beating itself and accept the punt, incompletion, sack ...................eddie has a brace on and will return to game apparently.....

Even on that run...his best of the night (4yds) he looked tenative....scared almost. No I'm not talking trash....I like lewis.....but he's afraid...

Yeah, he tried to spin it so somehow a 1 yard qb run was a plus for both players. Man I hate the SNF crew. This is gonna be frustrating.
I agree, but in all fairness, McNair and Ray Lewis are 2 of the toughest players in the NFL.Nice 3rd down pass by Wright. Finally! ! Raven 1st down!

Another completion by the Ravens for a 1st down. If the Ravens get any kind of offense going, the Titans are in deep ####.

tennessee just has to stop beating itself and accept the punt, incompletion, sack ...................eddie has a brace on and will return to game apparently.....
as i said. ... (titans radio)

Frusteration. Because they see that the game is going the exact same way their last playoff game went.

Cheap shot by Orlando Brown might result in a Kearse injury.
I didn't see how Kearse got hurt, and these numbnuts at ABC haven't shown it more than once since they showed Kearse limping to the sidelines.Don't you think that would warrant a replay?

What's new? The Ravens play dirty.After that Orlando Brown cheap shot, they better search Ray Lewis for knives. I hear he knows how to carve things up pretty well.

What's new? The Ravens play dirty.After that Orlando Brown cheap shot, they better search Ray Lewis for knives. I hear he knows how to carve things up pretty well.
Why don't you shut your mouth....

Despite Ray's greatness, there's an illustration of what bugs me about him. The DL took Brown down by the ankle, Ray got there late and piled on the already downed carrier, and then got up and danced like he'd done something. And of course, the scorekeeper will give him 2 solo tackles for it.

I'm really not a fan of either team but if I were to take a side, I'd go with Balt. That said, is anyone else sick of RLewis' antics after *every* play? I mean, make the tackle and go back to the huddle.

Oh come on, clearly Orlando Brown is a cheap shot artist. But still, it's better than taking a man's life at least.

jeff fisher is playing right into the hands of the ravens. throw the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aka do what it is that got you here. just dont throw into triple coverage

What's new?  The Ravens play dirty.After that Orlando Brown cheap shot, they better search Ray Lewis for knives.  I hear he knows how to carve things up pretty well.
Oh come on, clearly Orlando Brown is a cheap shot artist. But still, it's better than taking a man's life at least.
Name a player that has taken a mans life....A CONVICTED murderer, not just what you think

What's new?  The Ravens play dirty.After that Orlando Brown cheap shot, they better search Ray Lewis for knives.  I hear he knows how to carve things up pretty well.
Name a player that has taken a mans life....A CONVICTED murderer, not just what you think
You 2 need a room?

Weird, little-known NFL rule: If you fair catch a punt with no time remaining in the half, you get a free FG try from the 50. I saw it once when I was a kid and always remembered how weird it was. Has anyone else seen this?Ravens had a good chance to try it if they'd let the clock run down to 3 or 4 seconds, THEN called time out, THEN fair caught the punt. Another FG could've gone a long way, the way this game's going....

Weird, little-known NFL rule: If you fair catch a punt with no time remaining in the half, you get a free FG try from the 50. I saw it once when I was a kid and always remembered how weird it was. Has anyone else seen this?Ravens had a good chance to try it if they'd let the clock run down to 3 or 4 seconds, THEN called time out, THEN fair caught the punt. Another FG could've gone a long way, the way this game's going....
I thought it was from the spot of the fair catch? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread