Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dickey moe

Jeremy Lin

1,040 posts in this topic

It seemed like the Lakers were playing him a bit soft tonight, just daring him to shoot.

It seemed like the Lakers were playing him a bit soft tonight, just daring him to shoot.

Negative... they were being very physical with him and even doubling him up in the 4th. If he 'looked' wide open at times... that's because he's quick as shizzz.

this guy was cut by 4 teams and was in the D league. Hell the knocks were gonna cut him last saturday to dump his salary and his unguaranteed contract.

4 games later hes avg 28.5 and 7 boards assts and outscoring Kobe in NY's first win in 10 tries vs LA.

unreal

Send him to the HOF

Per Wiki:

Lin has regularly heard bigoted jeers at games such as . . . "Orchestra is on the other side of campus"

:lmao: I have no idea what that means, or why its a bigoted jeer, but for some reason it cracks me up.Sounds like something a racist with Tourettes would yell.
Asians make up most of Ivy league orchestras.

He could be the 2nd coming of Greg Jefferies. Heard Lin's dad used to make him shoot jumpers in the pool under water.

I know his sister, she works at an AMP on Valencia in the Mission. Super nice and always gives me the GFE.

Melo and or Amare are going to mess this up good.

They stop motion and passing way better than any defense.

Fearless predicttion:

Melo comes back and scores 25 a game

Lin drops to 6 a game

The Knicks start losing

Ny talk radio eXplodes.

Seriously, this has the potential to get interesting in a hurry because there is no way all 3 guys can play well together.

holy hell kobe shoots a lot. leading the league in field goal attempts by over 100

I think he has more misses than Bynum has attempts.

Asian Tebow!

Nah, Lin might actually have a career long term.

"He's great." -white people from 2/04/12 to 4/09/12

Killjoy. Go get some ribs at Chilis.

Negative... they were being very physical with him and even doubling him up in the 4th. If he 'looked' wide open at times... that's because he's quick as shizzz.
lol, you just used "physical" to describe Fisher.

Melo and or Amare are going to mess this up good. They stop motion and passing way better than any defense.

Amare has fit into this system, and quite well, earlier in his career.

All I do is Lin, Lin, Lin, no matter what...

You gotta be kidding me with this kid, his story hit Ny like a wildfire and couldn't have come at a better time for dantoni. To go from the bowl to this in NYC is some kind of run.

It will also be fascinating to see the dynamic with amare and melo once they're back.

I just hope the kid stays healthy because this could be fun!

I remember on super bowl Sunday my bro was saying u see jeremy lin. I was like wtf is that. Now its everywhere. Amazing one week run from obscurity into fame

holy hell kobe shoots a lot. leading the league in field goal attempts by over 100

I think he has more misses than Bynum has attempts.
He does, and it's not close. :lmao: :lmao:

Watched him play a lot , even some NBDL games..... He has improved a lot since last year this time but a lot of players drifting through mundane NBA careers can excel in the right situation with confidence....and an Amreless and Carmeloless Knicks team is it....they'll cripple him when they come back but Lin will get a big opportunity since he fits into a niche market the NBA needs since Yao has been out....can't see it continuing though

I missed the game last night, but have really enjoyed watching this highlight reel this morning.

Some of the chants this guy has had to endure are unbelievable, especially compared to similar chants against other races/ethnicities that, if uttered, would never be tolerated:

Lin has regularly heard bigoted jeers at games such as "Wonton soup", "Sweet and sour pork", "Open your eyes!", "Go back to China", "Orchestra is on the other side of campus", or pseudo-Chinese gibberish. Lin says this occurred at most if not all Ivy League gyms.

Now imagine....

I didn't get that shirt, what is that referring to?

A crappy song.

rap song, replace lin with win

I missed the game last night, but have really enjoyed watching this highlight reel this morning.

Thanks, that was great to hear the crowd roar build with each basket. :banned:

he wants to be a pastor and he sleeps on his brother's couch.

//truestory//

He could be the 2nd coming of Greg Jefferies. Heard Lin's dad used to make him shoot jumpers in the pool under water.

Sounds like Jeremy had it easy. I heard Lin's dad made Jeremy's brother Josh practice dentistry in the pool under water.

If this keeps up, the buses from Canal Sreet to Aqueduct/Foxwoods/Yonkers/Atlantic City are gonna be double parked outside the Garden in droves :unsure:

The results speak for themselves.

& a hot t-shirt around townthink I've seen four in the last couple days

hmm....prefer We

15 at the half tonight. Not his fault he's playing alongside CBA caliber teammates.

Think he's going to love playing pick and roll with Amare. If Melo can accept his secondary role, could work with him too.

If Melo can accept his secondary role

:lmao: :lmao:That guy's probably having withdrawals going this long between putting up shots.

I never even heard of this guy until last night, but I will be paying attention now.