What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 Owners for Dispersal Dynasty Draft (1 Viewer)

GreatAmericanFF

Footballguy
I need one two replacement owners for the following league (You can use this link to view rules etc):

Great American Thoroughbreds Dynasty League

We will be holding a dispersal draft shortly after getting two owners on board (Within a week, Will likely begin on a weekend). All the players listed below are placed into a draft pool and two teams will draft from the list below. League is $100, 100% payout after $80 MFL fee, uses LeagueSafe, and payouts were made this year on the first day LeagueSafe made them available, as they have been done in all my leagues for the last 4 years.

The pool of players and picks is as follows:

Fitzpatrick, Ryan BUF QB (P) - 7

Gabbert, Blaine JAC QB - 9

Manning, Peyton IND QB (Q) - 11

Orton, Kyle KCC QB - 6

Addai, Joseph IND RB - 11

Carter, Delone IND RB - 11

Greene, Shonn NYJ RB - 8

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB - 7

Murray, DeMarco DAL RB - 5

Tolbert, Mike SDC RB - 6

Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB - 8

Ware, Danny NYG RB - 7

Garcon, Pierre IND WR - 11

Lloyd, Brandon STL WR - 5

Manningham, Mario NYG WR - 7

Parker, Preston TBB WR - 8

Robinson, Laurent DAL WR - 5

Sanzenbacher, Dane CHI WR - 8

Walter, Kevin HOU WR - 11

Washington, Nate TEN WR - 6

Clark, Dallas IND TE - 11

Gates, Antonio SDC TE - 6

Cundiff, Billy BAL PK - 5

Bills, Buffalo BUF Def - 7

Jets, New York NYJ Def - 8

Bradford, Sam STL QB (P) - 5

Vick, Michael PHI QB - 7

Young, Vince PHI QB - 7

Brown, Ronnie PHI RB - 7

Gore, Frank SFO RB - 7

Snelling, Jason ATL RB - 8

Thomas, Daniel MIA RB - 5

Torain, Ryan FA RB - -

Turner, Michael ATL RB - 8

Williams, Ricky BAL RB - 5

Alexander, Danario STL WR - 5

Bennett, Earl CHI WR - 8

Burleson, Nate DET WR - 9

Henderson, Devery NOS WR - 11

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR - 6

Knox, Johnny CHI WR (Q) - 8

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR - 8

Williams, Roy CHI WR - 8

Young, Titus DET WR - 9

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE (Q) - 7

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE - 8

Crosby, Mason GBP PK - 8

Giants, New York NYG Def - 7

Saints, New Orleans NOS Def - 11

And the following draft picks:

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks

That's a pretty horrid pool for two people to select from.

Picking just the best players for 1 team doesn't result in one that will be competitive. I only see one player that most dynasty lists have in the top 25 (Gronk) and he's undergoing ACL surgery.

You'll have to give a $ discount for anyone intelligent to pick a team out of (half) that garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordy Nelson, Mike Vick, DeMarco Murray, Vincent Jackson, Rob Gronkowski, Frank Gore, Michael Turner, Shonn Greene, Peyton Manning and Antonio Gates. We must have different opinions of "garbage."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordy Nelson, Mike Vick, DeMarco Murray, Vincent Jackson, Rob Gronkowski, Frank Gore, Michael Turner, Shonn Greene, Peyton Manning and Antonio Gates. We must have different opinions of "garbage."
I wouldn't say "garbage", but definitely worthy of a discount. I don't see either of those dispersed teams doing too much in the next couple of years.

Are MFL fees seriously 80 dollars this year? Sorry for hijacking the thread a little I was just curious on that as I saw it in your post.

'psufans2 said:
Are MFL fees seriously 80 dollars this year? Sorry for hijacking the thread a little I was just curious on that as I saw it in your post.
MFL fees should be around $50 with both the early-bird discount (no reason not to get this), and the FBG member discount (either 10 or 20 off, can't remember). You can also get the multi-league discount if you are in 2 or more leagues and can convince the commish to let you pay for them (save $20 from each), etc...There is no reason MFL fees should be any more then $50, potentially even less than that.

MFL fees should be around $50 with both the early-bird discount (no reason not to get this), and the FBG member discount (either 10 or 20 off, can't remember). You can also get the multi-league discount if you are in 2 or more leagues and can convince the commish to let you pay for them (save $20 from each), etc...There is no reason MFL fees should be any more then $50, potentially even less than that.
Cool thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread