Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Eller's Dead Liver

Trent Richardson Landing Spot

240 posts in this topic

What is the 225# record for a RB?

I thought I read it was 32 for a RB...but higher including FB.

What is the 225# record for a RB?

Lorenzo Neal. Collegiate RB turned pro FB.Think he did like 36 back in the day.

As good as Richardson may or may not be, I feel that the Bengals will stay where they are and draft BPA. They have been very patient in the draft over the last couple of years and it has worked very well. My thoughts are that they go CB-OL or CB-S(if Barron is available). If Richardson is there, They will take him. I said the same thing when Sjax was available and they passed to take Perry :wall: .

I think he ends up in Cleveland at #4 and then Cleveland takes either an OL or QB WR at 22(Tanny Wright/Hill).

Agree

I think he ends up in Cleveland at #4 and then Cleveland takes either an OL or QB WR at 22(Tanny Wright/Hill).

Agree
So is cleveland considered a good landing spot?

Agree
So is cleveland considered a good landing spot?
If they pick him that high you can bet he will be the feature back so I would think so.

34 bench reps

4.43 40

Anyone else want to make guesses. I think he will have good jumps but don't follow the numbers enough.

34 bench reps

4.43 40

Anyone else want to make guesses. I think he will have good jumps but don't follow the numbers enough.

I predict slightly more reps...the 40 time should be right on though.

ESPNU is airing today's Pro Day live from 11-1 PM EST.

he looks great for being at 70% or so. i'm not sure if he did a 3 cone or least they didn't show it on espnu, but he did some agility type stuff cutting through cones relatively unhindered. running passing routes and in/out of breaks looked good as well.

he was doing blocking drills and he knocked over a cleveland browns scout who was holding up a blocking pad - the guy had to be about 250-300lbs - quite impressive actually.

4.51 official25 on the bench

Not that is life or death but thought he would show more strength than he did. The 4.5-4.6 is the range I anticipated for the 40.

FWIW Earnest Byner, Bucs' RB coach, is/was directing the drills.

Not that is life or death but thought he would show more strength than he did. The 4.5-4.6 is the range I anticipated for the 40.
Maybe he's dogging it cuz he doesn't want to go to Cleveland or Tampa, and he's hoping he falls to the end of the first to be with a good team :tinfoilhat:

Maybe he's dogging it cuz he doesn't want to go to Cleveland or Tampa, and he's hoping he falls to the end of the first to be with a good team :tinfoilhat:
Today I think he cemented his draft status where he doesn't get out of the top 5. I expected more than 25 but that is still great for a RB.

Today I think he cemented his draft status where he doesn't get out of the top 5. I expected more than 25 but that is still great for a RB.
But it's not great for him, though. Can't he max over 500 lbs?

But it's not great for him, though. Can't he max over 500 lbs?
I agree, 25 is not great for him.

Hearing now he ran a 4.4.

Edit. 4.46

Very nice

pro day numbers will vary scout to scout it seems... i think anywhere in that range is great for a guy who's currently at about 70/75% health according to what was said. he looked good in the drills...

a video of him tossing the browns scout lol

Hearing now he ran a 4.4.

Edit. 4.46

Very nice

pro day numbers will vary scout to scout it seems... i think anywhere in that range is great for a guy who's currently at about 70/75% health according to what was said. he looked good in the drills...

a video of him tossing the browns scout lol
That video is hilarious. He pancaked the 1st guy, sent the 2nd guy 2 feet into the air and was basically laughed at the 3rd guy. :lmao:

34 bench reps4.43 40Anyone else want to make guesses. I think he will have good jumps but don't follow the numbers enough.

Officially he ran 4.43 and 4.46.

I came across this while watching that video of him pushing the tackling pad guy over.

Watch from 4:57 through the end and prepare to pick your jaw up off the floor. That's definitely the most impressed I've been from one of those highlight vids other than maybe Adrian Peterson.

I came across this while watching that video of him push the tackling pad guy over.

Watch from 4:57 through the end and prepare to pick your jaw up off the floor. That's definitely the most impressed I've been from one of those highlight vids other than maybe Adrian Peterson.

He's like a big Barry Sanders. Wow!

I'll just throw this out for comparison:

Ingram dropped a few fractions of a second to walk away satisfied. Times varied from a 4.47 to 4.53 in Ingram’s two attempts at the dash that he ran shirtless

The 227-pound Richardson says he bench-pressed 225 pounds 25 times. NFL.com says he was unofficially clocked from 4.45-4.49 in the 40.

So he has a similar 40 time to Ingram. I'm okay with that.

Brooks: Richardson, Barron, Upshaw have bright futures

By NFL.com Staff

Excerpt:

1. Trent Richardson is a special running back with outstanding feet and movement skills.

He is explosive and powerful when changing directions. Richardson is just an average pass-catcher and needs to work on running routes, but he is a quick learner who would be an excellent every-down back. For a comparable pro player, look to Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew.

The Browns passed on Peterson in 2007 for Joe Thomas. The Browns don't seem like a team that is willing to take a high pick on a RB.

The Browns passed on Peterson in 2007 for Joe Thomas. The Browns don't seem like a team that is willing to take a high pick on a RB.

That was 2 front offices ago

And maybe they learned from that mistake?

So you would have passed on a top 3 LT? I would not Cleveland made the right pick then and they will make the right one this year....>DRAFT RICHARDSON... and yes I am a Browns HOmer

So you would have passed on a top 3 LT? I would not Cleveland made the right pick then and they will make the right one this year....>DRAFT RICHARDSON... and yes I am a Browns HOmer
Good post. Hopefully Thomas can bring Trent along on his yearly flight to the Pro Bowl.

Man, I could not believe how Richardson looks with his shirt off (NTTAWWT)... thick AND shredded. :shock:

He looks deceivingly small in pads. I had the same reaction during Percy Harvin's pro day.

Was that a mistake?

Was that a mistake?
Exactly.

Pretty damn good o-line in Cleveland.

Need a star RB.

It'll be a perfect fit.

It's clear they were after offense when they attempted to get Griffin.

Go next best.