Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ki Bang

Dynasty league trade offer help

9 posts in this topic

I am in a 12 team PPR league (1PPR WR/TE, 0.5PPR RB). I have the following

QB Newton, Amish Rifle

RB Lynch, J Stew, Beanie, Best, Ingram, P. Thomas, Sproles, Alex Green

WR Dez, Stevie J, Cobb,

TE Olsen, Kendricks

K Bailey

DST Packers

I have been offered Greg Little, Sidney Rice, and his second rounder (2.7) for Ingram.

He has the following

QB Rodgers, Flynn

RB D Thomas, Mendy, Taiwan, Bilal, Ridley, Vereen, Jacquizz

WR Wallace, Little, S Rice, Vincent BRown, Ford, Denarius

TE Graham, F Davis

K Crosby

DST Ravens

I need Depth at WR, but is this a good trade for me? I have the 1.8 and 1.9 in this years draft too.

Not enough for Ingram IMO. I would make that deal if you were giving Best but Ingram still has an opportunity to excell in NO. Most likely you spent 1.01 or 1.02 to get Ingram so for now he's a hold on your roster so you can evaluate what you have in him in his second year.

I actually like all the talent you would be acquiring in this deal but I think the problem is that your roster is not full of junk players so how much of what you are acquiring can be key pieces to your roster in the years going forward? I don't know the details of roster size and then what you have to cut down to each year but it looks like you might have trouble keeping all those guys year after year so you almost need to evaluate it as what pieces you could keep compared to Ingram.

Little > Ingram

:thumbdown: I am a Little and Ingram owner who is very high on Little (specifically made trades last offseason to get him)....and there is no way in Hell I would trade Ingram for him. :boxing:

Probably not. With your current roster pick 8 and 9 could be good trade pieces to get yourself a nice WR from a rebuilding team.

But, if you did make the deal, it's certainly not a bad deal. I would find someone who actually like Rice and dump him though. I dont like him at all.

I own Ingram in a Dynasty league....even though i am fed up with him i would still not trade him for that.. I would hold out one more year at this point there is really only one way his value can go IMO.

Give Ingram two more years, his best years are ahead of him. On that high powered Saints offense, he will be a quality fantasy producer because I believe that he is definitely better than how he performed during his rookie year.

It is way too early to say he will not improve.