What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Opening (Entering 2nd Year) (1 Viewer)

We have an opening for our dynasty league.

Entry fee is $30.00 and the deadline to pay (via League Safe) is the second Tues. in March.

Our rookie free agent draft is scheduled for May.

Potential owner must possess dynasty experience and a year-round commitment to his team. Communication is key. We don't want someone who just sets their roster and doesn't interact with anyone, doesn't send trade offers or doesn't respond to trade offers.

The owner must care about the league and the members in it or it won't be the right fit. Don't waste anyone's time! Lol,

Hope to hear from some good players.

Thanks.

We have an opening for our dynasty league.Entry fee is $30.00 and the deadline to pay (via League Safe) is the second Tues. in March.Our rookie free agent draft is scheduled for May.Potential owner must possess dynasty experience and a year-round commitment to his team. Communication is key. We don't want someone who just sets their roster and doesn't interact with anyone, doesn't send trade offers or doesn't respond to trade offers.The owner must care about the league and the members in it or it won't be the right fit. Don't waste anyone's time! Lol,Hope to hear from some good players.Thanks.
Hello. I'd like to know more about this league. I might be interested. Please email me at Yankdogfootball@gmail.com. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread