Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucky86

Which Player should I offer for the 1.4 Pick?

6 posts in this topic

Lynch, T. Smith, V. Brown, M. Williams(TB)?

Lynch, T. Smith, V. Brown, M. Williams(TB)?

I would offer any/all players except lynch who I would keep. Unless you thought by some miracle trent richardson could fall to you.

I don't think any of the players even up would get the job done...But i would start with Lynch and go from there.

I don't think any of the players even up would get the job done...But i would start with Lynch and go from there.

I'm starting with Williams(TB) and then throw in V. Brown or T. Smith. This guy traded away a bunch of good players for picks and none of them ended up being in the top 3. Maybe he'll take a chance with a WR that has at least flashed something...

If I needed a RB bad maybe Lynch but I think you will have to offer Lynch plus another one of them to make it work. Start with Lynch plus whichever WR you like the least as a starting point.

from the dynasty trade thread:

Bradford/1.04 for Lynch/2013 3rd

I thought this was robbery. I think you'd be lucky to get Lynch for 1.04, but I'm not a fan of Lynch. Mike Williams and Vincent Brown might do it. Not sure what to think about T. Smith as he definitely flashed and should get better.