What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Laron Landry..... (1 Viewer)

That's like David Boston big.

But, as one comment says, he doesn't have any tats in the top picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's like David Boston big.But, as one comment says, he doesn't have any tats in the top picture?
Yes he does, they are just covered by his shirt. The bottom pick is reversed as he's taking it in the mirror. He doesn't have any tats on his right arm, the one you can see in the top pic.

I don't think he's ever mentally recovered by being run over by Brandon Jacobs on opening night a couple yrs ago. I doubt that had ever happened to him in his football career and this is a huge over reaction to that. David Boston was the first name that came to my head as well, he's totally overdone it.

That's just crazy...dude has some muscles.

That said, the issue with Landry is not whether he is strong or even whether he can play well when healthy (he can). The issue is that he just can't stay on the field. Isn't there some link between extreme steroid use and repeated injuries -- something about the muscles kind of "outgrowing" the supporting structures like tendons, etc. I really don't know anything about this, so maybe someone could help me out here. I'm wondering if he should actually slim down a little bit to stay healthy...

Last time I saw a player that jacked was Vernon Gholston....didnt turn out so well!

That's like David Boston big.But, as one comment says, he doesn't have any tats in the top picture?
I think the 2nd picture is a mirror image so it appears that his "right" arm is tatted, but really it's his left. The 1st picture is not a mirror image.

you are genetically predisposed to only get a certain size. Beyond that you need help and it is usually synthetic.

I'd say it's a photoshop if I wasn't afraid of the one in a billion chance he'd come after me.

Users who are viewing this thread