What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Detroit Lions 0-0: Who comes? Sutton goes.. (9 Viewers)

Total yardage:

NE 459

DET 93

If you’re looking for positives, Don Muhlbach had a perfect snap on the 21 yrd FG with 2:21 left.

ETA: Our CBs has 6 tackles each - how did the 5th rounder from Penn State look? Didn’t watch any of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it may be a pretty horrible night for the Lions.

Davis and Ragnow both down with what appear to be long term injuries.

Yeah, looking like this is going to be a dumpster fire. 
French.

I’m always expecting a dumpster fire, but it’s rough starting the year with major injuries.

Never thought I’d say this, but I feel bad for Patricia right now.

Really starting to think he was building something here. Still could be - but loosing 2 players on each side of the ball? That’s rough for any team  ... especially this one. 

French.

I’m always expecting a dumpster fire, but it’s rough starting the year with major injuries.

Never thought I’d say this, but I feel bad for Patricia right now.

Really starting to think he was building something here. Still could be - but loosing 2 players on each side of the ball? That’s rough for any team  ... especially this one. 
Yeah and it can't be easy having the torn achilles and having to get around on an ATV or golf cart. 

Patricia just said neither injury is season ending. Neither guy to IR.

Pretty great news.
Yeah just catching up this morning - that’s GREAT news. Ragnow should be good to go Week 1, but Davis has a high ankle sprain. Might not see him until October but still far from the worst case.

Couple interesting roster bubble projections at QB, WR & CB:

Detroit Lions 53-man roster projection 3.0

Lions players feeling the bubble heading into cut week

Tabor and Savage are back practicing this week but the 3 week & 4 week absences really hurt them. Well, the backup QB at least. I don’t think anyone understands how Teez is still under contract. Better TC this year but I just don’t think he’ll ever be the solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just catching up this morning - that’s GREAT news. Ragnow should be good to go Week 1, but Davis has a high ankle sprain. Might not see him until October but still far from the worst case.

Tabor and Savage are back practicing this week but the 3 week & 4 week absences really hurt them. Well, the backup QB at least. I don’t think anyone understands how Teez is still under contract. Better TC this year but I just don’t think he’ll ever be the solution.

New Backup QB

Thank goodness we're not going to lose Ragnow for any extended amount of time.  Even if he's held out of week 1 to get fully healthy I'm 100% okay with that.

The injury looked much worse than the diagnosis.  Usually when a lineman's leg gets rolled up like that we're looking a long term loss.

Thank goodness we're not going to lose Ragnow for any extended amount of time.  Even if he's held out of week 1 to get fully healthy I'm 100% okay with that.

The injury looked much worse than the diagnosis.  Usually when a lineman's leg gets rolled up like that we're looking a long term loss.
Yup. Losing Ragnow would have been devastating. Can't afford to lose any O-Lineman, thinnest position group on the team other than maybe CB. 

Leroy Hoard said:
Goodbye to ZZ. Solid player who fell victim to the numbers game when lions upgraded the position this year.
Anybody think Mark Thompson has a role? I presume he’ll be seeing mostly special teams snaps a la Zenner. Technically he was the Lions leading rusher in PS through 3 games but that means nothing.

Anybody think Mark Thompson has a role? I presume he’ll be seeing mostly special teams snaps a la Zenner. Technically he was the Lions leading rusher in PS through 3 games but that means nothing.
I think the top 3 guys get almost all the touches unless injuries. Like you said, ST for MT, and the fullback gets to block for everybody.

Tabor a second round pick. Quinn talked himself into that one. Guy couldn't run. 

Type you take a 6th or 7th round flyer on. 

Tez Tabor cut, what a joke of a pick.....Quinn should lose his job for that one alone.....
To be fair everyone misses and he has hit on a number of later rounds picks to date and guys trades have been spot on. I'll give him and Patricia this year at least before making any judgements. 

Rookie QB starting his first NFL against an 11 year vet.  Forget about the Jet game last season...Cards don`t have a chance right?

Against my better judgment I am picking the Lions 24-17

Rookie QB starting his first NFL against an 11 year vet.  Forget about the Jet game last season...Cards don`t have a chance right?

Against my better judgment I am picking the Lions 24-17
After Luck retired I have to either start Flacco or Murray.....yuck 😡

Users who are viewing this thread