Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucky86

Crabtree +CJ2K for the 1.1?

15 posts in this topic

Good offer? I could also throw in a late first round pick....

I think it is a good offer, very hard to reject that.

I think it is a good offer, very hard to reject that.

I'm really thinking about making this move...I just traded up to the 1.2 spot. If accepted I would have both and replenish my team with Richardson and Blackmon...

The guy just responded and said he's still interested. He asked my stance on CJ Spiller and if I would consider throwing him into the mix. What say you? I don't like the though of parting with 2 RB's....or do you think he means Spiller over CJ2K??

I would even part with both to TRich.

Really? Currently I have Crabtree + CJ2K + the 1.8 for his 1.1 and Pettigrew. Should I add in Spiller and remove the 1.8?I also own Finley and the guy at 1.4,1.5 is a Packer fan. I was going to dangle Finley for one of those picks. (He prob won't do it, but he asks me about him every year.)

Really? Currently I have Crabtree + CJ2K + the 1.8 for his 1.1 and Pettigrew. Should I add in Spiller and remove the 1.8?I also own Finley and the guy at 1.4,1.5 is a Packer fan. I was going to dangle Finley for one of those picks. (He prob won't do it, but he asks me about him every year.)
Add spiller and remove pettigrew.

Add spiller and remove pettigrew.
This is what I was thinking about for the offerTEAM A GETS: 1.1, PETTIGREWTEAM B GETS: SPILLER, CJ2K, CRABTREE

i wouldn't move Chris johnson and spiller for the 1.1. draft picks this time of year go way to high and for far too much.

I think spiller will actually get his chance this year (see the last 5-6 games of last season).

No Way I'm moving CJ2k,Crabtree AND Spiller for the 1.1.. especially before the draft not knowing where Richardson will land. What happens if he ends up in a situation like J.Stewart, stuck behind another back for the next several years?

If he wants Spiller in the deal,then CJ2k is out, or something else comes back from his side....Picks are massively overvalued this time of year,and this scenario is no exception.

In my eyes, CK2k and TRich are roughly equal.

No Way I'm moving CJ2k,Crabtree AND Spiller for the 1.1.. especially before the draft not knowing where Richardson will land. What happens if he ends up in a situation like J.Stewart, stuck behind another back for the next several years?If he wants Spiller in the deal,then CJ2k is out, or something else comes back from his side....Picks are massively overvalued this time of year,and this scenario is no exception. In my eyes, CK2k and TRich are roughly equal.

:goodposting: at best richardson goes someplace and is the guy. and then his value might be on par with the current asking price. if he falls into a jstew situation then look out.

Okay...I'm going to email him that it's CJ2K OR SPILLER +Crabtree + my 1.8 for 1.1 and Pettigrew (To try and flip Finley) Good deal?