Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim11

Sheriff Joe Investigated Obama

So do we know where BO was actually born yet?

we are not even sure he WAS bornan andoid would have no birth certificate
But if that Android was naturally created in the good old US of A, he would be considered a natural born citizen...
interesting question!

This thread seems pretty convincing that the only ones concerned about this issue is the left.

This thread seems pretty convincing that the only ones concerned about this issue is the left.

We're just having fun. Pretty sure all the threats of law suits and claims of illegitimacy off this will come from the right.

I'm going to hold a press conference to laugh my ### off.

Arpaio and the Surprise AZ Tea Party and the Cold Case Posse are on the left?

I am going to assume no one left or right, save a hand full of crazies, gives this the slightest bit of real attention

it's a side show nothing more

Ok, so now what? Impeachment?

:no: pitchforks and torches, it's the only remedy left.

Obama resigns. Say hello to President Biden...and V-P Hillary...which would make the Democratic convention a lot more interesting than it's gonna be.

Obama resigns. Say hello to President Biden...and V-P Hillary...which would make the Democratic convention a lot more interesting than it's gonna be.
I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for this to happen.

You hope he isn't holding his breath waiting for this to happen?

I am.

I am.

I can see it now: Obama's refusal to resign results in death of Jim11 from asphyxiation. Just another in the long list of crimes justifying his impeachment.

NC's right, Jim. No way would Biden select Hillary as his VP.

That was a J-O-K-E. I realize that liberals have an underdeveloped sense of humor, but I thought it would be obvious. My bad.

I am.

It's not possible to die by holding your breath. Try it and prove me wrong.

I am.

It's not possible to die by holding your breath. Try it and prove me wrong.
:popcorn:

I'm convinced. Jim11 is an alias of some lefty who is using this to make certain segments of the right look absolutely laughable.Let's face it, the strategy is working.

I thought that was a fact? :confused:

I'm convinced. Jim11 is an alias of some lefty who is using this to make certain segments of the right look absolutely laughable.Let's face it, the strategy is working.

I thought that was a fact? :confused:
Considering jonmx has been missing for an entire birther thread.. im leaning there.

I am.

I can see it now: Obama's refusal to resign results in death of Jim11 from asphyxiation. Just another in the long list of crimes justifying his impeachment.
:lmao:

This thread is severely lacking some Sam Quentin idiocy.

Since President Obama agreed with me and my position on that issue and disagreed with you all and your position on the issue there really isn't much more to say.

New hit series, Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse. Thursday's on Fox.If you're brown, Sheriff Joe will hunt you down.

LOL - from the makers of "Finding Bigfoot"-QG

We're just having fun. Pretty sure all the threats of law suits and claims of illegitimacy off this will come from the right.
Exactly - fun can't be limited just to the moon base threads.-QG

Since President Obama agreed with me and my position on that issue and disagreed with you all and your position on the issue there really isn't much more to say.
:lmao: :lmao:

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, of Maricopa County, Arizona, announced today that he has probable cause to believe that Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. Not only that, but his draft card is also a forgery. [4]

Maybe some of you will realize that this guy's statements about illegal immigrants (which is how he became famous in the first place) have exactly just as much validity as his statements on this issue.

I said he should release it because it's a distraction and he released it when it became a distraction ("sucking the aoir out of the room" was the phrase that he so eloquently used IIRC). Everybody rooting against him releasing it? Sorry, the President eventually saw the folly of your position.

I said he should release it because it's a distraction and he released it when it became a distraction ("sucking the aoir out of the room" was the phrase that he so eloquently used IIRC). Everybody rooting against him releasing it? Sorry, the President eventually saw the folly of your position.
You still don't get it and never will.

apparently, YOU never will

Yes, I'm sure he saw the folly in it. :lmao:

:lmao:

Yes, I'm sure he saw the folly in it. :lmao:
Sam Quentin is one of President Obama's most trusted advisors.

You can't touch Obama on defense, jobs or the economy so we're back to this :lmao:

Sure you can. he's done a horrible job on all three. only an idiot would think Afghanistan, the mess in the middle east, tbe one sided agreement with Russia, 16% unemployment, the Solyndra and keystone fiascos, 8% inflation, and $5 gas were good things Obama has accomplished.

I say we deport him back to where he came from.

I hope he never does. Priceless. :lmao:

That was a J-O-K-E. I realize that liberals have an underdeveloped sense of humor, but I thought it would be obvious. My bad.
No your bad is being so ridiculously over the top to begin with that your little joke doesn't come close to the unintentional comedy you spew on a daily basis. So it's really hard to tell when you are "joking" on purpose.

No your bad is being so ridiculously over the top to begin with that your little joke doesn't come close to the unintentional comedy you spew on a daily basis. So it's really hard to tell when you are "joking" on purpose.
NCC has a bit of nasty streak since he came back....I hope all is well

You can't touch Obama on defense, jobs or the economy so we're back to this :lmao:

Sure you can. he's done a horrible job on all three. only an idiot would think Afghanistan :lmao: , the mess in the middle east :lmao: , tbe one sided agreement with Russia, 16% unemployment :lmao: , the Solyndra and keystone fiascos, 8% inflation, and $5 gas :lmao: were good things Obama has accomplished.
That is your comeback!

Sure you can. he's done a horrible job on all three. only an idiot would think Afghanistan :lmao: , the mess in the middle east :lmao: , tbe one sided agreement with Russia, 16% unemployment :lmao: , the Solyndra and keystone fiascos, 8% inflation, and $5 gas :lmao: were good things Obama has accomplished.
:lmao: That :lmao: is :lmao: your :lmao: comeback! :lmao:
fixed

I'm confused, from what I've seen about the story, it looks like the Birth Certificate that was released was a fake. And no one cares because Jim11 posted the thread. Isn't that pretty important? Or am I missing something? :confused:

I just found out about it today from this video:

that's why the late post.

I'm confused, from what I've seen about the story, it looks like the Birth Certificate that was released was a fake. And no one cares because Jim11 posted the thread. Isn't that pretty important? Or am I missing something? :confused:

I just found out about it today from this video:

that's why the late post.
Yes.

I think it's kind of funny how bent out of shape Obama supporters get over this. Personally, I'd like to see him impeached for all the war crimes he's committed and his disgusting violations of the constitution. There's perfectly good reasons for him to get kicked the #### out independently of the birth certificate stuff.

I think it's kind of funny how bent out of shape Obama supporters get over this. Personally, I'd like to see him impeached for all the war crimes he's committed and his disgusting violations of the constitution. There's perfectly good reasons for him to get kicked the #### out independently of the birth certificate stuff.

they doth protest too much...suspecting they are secret birthers

We'll never know.. The information will be obscured forever.. You can't prove anything at that point.. Innocent until proven guilty..