Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim11

Sheriff Joe Investigated Obama

there is at least a 1 chance in 10 that joe is a robot in disguise better known as a transformer and when he does transform it will be a deceptocon i just know it take that to the i hope optimist prime kicks his butt bank bromigos 

Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s lawyers reportedly want Attorney General Jeff Sessions to testify as a witness in his criminal contempt trial, according to a new report.

The Arizona Republic said Sessions’s name appears on a list of desired witnesses in a federal court filing late Wednesday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/328711-arpaio-wants-sessions-to-testify-at-corruption-trial-report

Closing Statements in doddering old birther's trial

In December 2011, amid a long-running racial profiling case, U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow ordered Arpaio’s deputies to stop detaining individuals solely on the belief they were in the country illegally. They were to only detain those who were accused of a state crime.

But Arpaio’s deputies continued to do so for at least 17 months thereafter. Witnesses last week testified that 171 individuals were illegally detained and then turned over to either Immigration and Customs Enforcement or to Border Patrol.

10 minutes ago, Koya said:

May he spend his final days in a tent city.

I could be wrong but I thought the new guy folded up those tents.

Just now, cap'n grunge said:

I could be wrong but I thought the new guy folded up those tents.

He did. Hell, that city was part of why we are here.

We can make a tent city of one. Well, maybe toss in some guys who lived there before, just to you know, show Joe the ropes.

So... Trump will be doing a rally in Phoenix... and he Luvs to drop surprise announcements at his rallies... just thought I'd mention that. 

6 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

So... Trump will be doing a rally in Phoenix... and he Luvs to drop surprise announcements at his rallies... just thought I'd mention that. 

Sheriff Joe to become secretary of DHS?

7 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Is this a response to Mccain and Flake? The timing for a rally is terrible due to the Charlottesville incident. Let's see if Kelly prevails and convinces Trump to postpone it a couple of years. By then, Trump might be able to do a memorial forbthe good sheriff.

Kaitlan Collins‏Verified account @kaitlancollins

I'm told the White House has prepared the paperwork for Trump to pardon former sheriff Joe Arpaio when he makes the final decision.

8:02 AM - 23 Aug 2017

10 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

:thumbup:

2 hours ago, RBM said:

:thumbup:

"We respect the rule of law, except when we don't want to."