What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch (5 Viewers)

jon_mx said:
pantherclub said:
I wonder if the regular crew on here is ready to admit that they were completely and utterly wrong?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/10/us/george-zimmerman-arrested/index.html
I never argued he wasn't a piece of trash. But being a loser has nothing to do with his guilt or innocent in the Martin case. He was getting his ### beat by someone who refused to stop....like it or not the circumstances made it justifiable under the law.
Except it was perfectly okay to attack Martin's credibility and likelihood as an instigator based on Twitter and Facebook.

pantherclub said:
I wonder if the regular crew on here is ready to admit that they were completely and utterly wrong?

Zimmerman was not wrong on the charge in the Martin case. Completely and utterly not guilty as proven by the evidence presented to a jury. If you want to use his current issues as an indicator of that case then you should be ashamed of yourself. That is a very slippery slope you want to go down.

I'm really hoping for him to pick a fight with a white guy who's got a concealed carry permit. I'd be happy to send flowers to that funeral.

pantherclub said:
jon_mx said:
pantherclub said:

I never argued he wasn't a piece of trash. But being a loser has nothing to do with his guilt or innocent in the Martin case. He was getting his ### beat by someone who refused to stop....like it or not the circumstances made it justifiable under the law.
No being a loser has nothing to do with the case, but being an overly aggressive psycho is pretty much the crux of the prosecutions case. I think it is incredibly beyond fair to assume that Zimmerman provoked and instigated the fight.
pantherclub said:
jon_mx said:
pantherclub said:

No being a loser has nothing to do with the case, but being an overly aggressive psycho is pretty much the crux of the prosecutions case. I think it is incredibly beyond fair to assume that Zimmerman provoked and instigated the fight.
Luckily for the American justice system what you "think" means nothing. I "think" Eric Holder and Obama should spend the rest of their lives behind bars. Oh well

jon_mx said:
pantherclub said:

Except it was perfectly okay to attack Martin's credibility and likelihood as an instigator based on Twitter and Facebook.
I think the only fair conclusion is they both played a role in instigating the conflict based on what we know. Zimmerman was referred to as a creepy cracker according to the evidence presented by the prosecution. Nothing Zimmerman did changes the possibility of his using self-defense.

wtf did martin do?/\
He was on top of Zimmerman trying to pound the crap out of him. Whether you think Zimmerman deserved it is speculative opinion, but it opens up the door if the SOB you are beating up happens to have a gun of getting shot, possibly justifiably.

wtf did martin do?/\
He was on top of Zimmerman trying to pound the crap out of him. Whether you think Zimmerman deserved it is speculative opinion, but it opens up the door if the SOB you are beating up happens to have a gun of getting shot, possibly justifiably.
maybe this was after Zimmerman attacked Martin and Martin was really the one in fear for his life.
This has already been discredited. Maybe you are a mensa member. Both are very unlikely.

Lisa Bloom ‏@LisaBloom · 2h2 hours ago

For those keeping track at home, this current girlfriend is now the 4th woman accusing George Zimmerman of domestic violence.

I just don't understand why people keep wanting to fight with this ZImmerman guy.......this is what..... the 4th girlfriend who's attacked and antagonized him to the point he has to resort to physical measures to defend himself? Why do people continually mess with this guy? Just let the man be, people....stop picking fights with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf did martin do?/\
maybe this was after Zimmerman attacked Martin and Martin was really the one in fear for his life.
This has already been discredited. Maybe you are a mensa member. Both are very unlikely.
Discredites by whom? Prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

wtf did martin do?/\
have you ever sided with a black person? ever?

wtf did martin do?/\
have you ever sided with a black person? ever?
He probably doubts Bill Cosby raped

Zimmerman is made of Teflon...

George Zimmerman assault charges dropped

SANFORD -- George Zimmerman will not be formally charged in his arrest earlier in January for aggravated assault against his girlfriend, the State Attorney's Office said Friday.

Zimmerman, the 31-year-old acquitted in Trayvon Martin's death, was arrested Jan. 9 after his girlfriend told Lake Mary police he threw a wine bottle at her during an argument.

The woman, whom we are not identifying in accordance with our Crime Guidelines, later recanted her story, according to State Attorney Phil Archer.

"While it is clear that the officers had probable cause to arrest Mr. Zimmerman which was affirmed by the circuit court judge at initial appearances, the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement, along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney, precludes my office from proceeding further," Archer said in a statement Friday.

Immediately following the announcement from the State Attorney's Office, Lake Mary police released body cam video from the officers who arrested Zimmerman, who is seen speaking with several officers before they take him into custody.

It was the second time Zimmerman has been arrested since his acquittal of murder in 2013 for the shooting of Trayvon Martin in Sanford the year before. Despite several run-ins with the law, he has not been prosecuted for any crime since his murder trial.

Users who are viewing this thread