Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yenrub

Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch

This guy killed a young man....whether it was justified or not..(and we will never truly know what really happened) and now the fact that he has had some incidents post trial is quite disturbing and ever so curious.

Looking more and more like he is a danger/menace to society

Now that more has come out about GZ, it looks like Trayvon was killed because two hotheads got together and not out of self-defense. I still believe that Trayvon's actions played a part in his death, but GZ was looking to for a confrontation as well.

There is little doubt that the temperament of both played a part, but that does not rule out self-defense. If some unknown dude was on top of me throwing punches and not willing to stop despite being asked by a bystander to do so and I had a gun on me which could have been easily accessible to either party (all according to evidence submitted by the prosecution), I could see how it would be reasonable to feel the need to use the gun.

Stay down, Rocky.

Killed a kid, busted into his girlfriend's place with a gun. pulled over with a gun on the front seat, lurking outside a business as a 'security guard' and now road rage. Dude's 100% nuts.

I wonder if the regular crew on here is ready to admit that they were completely and utterly wrong?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/10/us/george-zimmerman-arrested/index.html

I never argued he wasn't a piece of trash. But being a loser has nothing to do with his guilt or innocent in the Martin case. He was getting his ### beat by someone who refused to stop....like it or not the circumstances made it justifiable under the law.

I wonder if the regular crew on here is ready to admit that they were completely and utterly wrong?

I never argued he wasn't a piece of trash. But being a loser has nothing to do with his guilt or innocent in the Martin case. He was getting his ### beat by someone who refused to stop....like it or not the circumstances made it justifiable under the law.

No being a loser has nothing to do with the case, but being an overly aggressive psycho is pretty much the crux of the prosecutions case. I think it is incredibly beyond fair to assume that Zimmerman provoked and instigated the fight.

No being a loser has nothing to do with the case, but being an overly aggressive psycho is pretty much the crux of the prosecutions case. I think it is incredibly beyond fair to assume that Zimmerman provoked and instigated the fight.

Except there was zero evidence that is the way it went down. Every early narrative which convicted Zimmerman in the court of public opinion was blown away by the evidence, now you are just clinging on to your bias to convict him.

Zero evidence?

Lololololololol

the defense could have rested after the prosecution. there was no case.

Zero evidence?

Lololololololol

the defense could have rested after the prosecution. there was no case.

what about now? You still think he is innocent?

One guy has a fight at school and he's a degenerate, ruthless, irredeemable thug.

One guy kills someone, beats up his wife, threatens her with a gun on a separate occassion, is involved in numerous other angry confrontations and, still, the only explanation for what happened that night is that Zimmerman was defending himself.

One guy has a fight at school and he's a degenerate, ruthless, irredeemable thug.

One guy kills someone, beats up his wife, threatens her with a gun on a separate occassion, is involved in numerous other angry confrontations and, still, the only explanation for what happened that night is that Zimmerman was defending himself.

Fact is Martin was on top of Zimmerman kicking his ### and did not stop. Fact Zimmerman had a gun which created a life-threatening situation. Any other things you wish to assume are basically irrelevant. They both had chips on their shoulder and both contributed to being in a bad situation which ended tragically. End of story. End of discussion. End of thread. :shrug:

I'm really surprised any TM supporter would bump this thread. GZ could go on a sadistic killing spree and it wouldn't change the evidence from the previous case. Just let it go.

I'm really surprised any TM supporter would bump this thread. GZ could go on a sadistic killing spree and it wouldn't change the evidence from the previous case. Just let it go.

Sure, but you still dont think its possible given what that meathead has done since, that you know actually provoked the fight?

Sure, but you still dont think its possible given what that meathead has done since, that you know actually provoked the fight?

He provoked it. No doubt. He was always the causation.

This one event in Zimmerman's life (the Trayvon incident) may have been the cause for him to go coo-coo. We don't know if he was always like this or if killing Trayvon made him go a little crazy inside. We don't know because nobody, on this board, I know of has met him. Its that whole glass houses and stones thing.

This one event in Zimmerman's life (the Trayvon incident) may have been the cause for him to go coo-coo. We don't know if he was always like this or if killing Trayvon made him go a little crazy inside. We don't know because nobody, on this board, I know of has met him. Its that whole glass houses and stones thing.

lol

lol

Based on Zimmy`s history of violence BEFORE the trey shooting and then this from his staunchest supporter ....

Frank Taaffe vocally supported George Zimmerman throughout his trial and told the media his friend 'became the victim' following the 2012 death of Trayvon Martin. Now, Taaffe says he believes Zimmerman racially profiled Martin and is guilty of murder....says all we have to know about who zimmy was

Fact is Martin was on top of Zimmerman kicking his ### and did not stop. Fact Zimmerman had a gun which created a life-threatening situation. Any other things you wish to assume are basically irrelevant. They both had chips on their shoulder and both contributed to being in a bad situation which ended tragically. End of story. End of discussion. End of thread. :shrug:

Treyvon was targeted and he was the one defending himself...and was then murdered in the process

It's okay to admit you're wrong. The prosecution had the the burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty. They were unable to. It happens all the time to guilty people. Continuing to defend him only makes you look stupid.

It's okay to admit you're wrong. The prosecution had the the burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty. They were unable to. It happens all the time to guilty people. Continuing to defend him only makes you look stupid.

I agree, I think at this point you would have to be close to brain dead to believe Zimmys version of events.

I agree, I think at this point you would have to be close to brain dead to believe Zimmys version of events.

And ONLY zimmys version to go by

What is your braindead version of events? Are you mornic enough to believe it was Martin screaming for his life in the background of the 911 call? There was no version of events presented by the prosecution, because NOTHING they could piece together added up to murder.

What is your braindead version of events? Are you mornic enough to believe it was Martin screaming for his life in the background of the 911 call? There was no version of events presented by the prosecution, because NOTHING they could piece together added up to murder.

im gonna get a cat and name it zimmy...because he will have 9 lives

Except it was perfectly okay to attack Martin's credibility and likelihood as an instigator based on Twitter and Facebook.

Zimmerman was not wrong on the charge in the Martin case. Completely and utterly not guilty as proven by the evidence presented to a jury. If you want to use his current issues as an indicator of that case then you should be ashamed of yourself. That is a very slippery slope you want to go down.

I'm really hoping for him to pick a fight with a white guy who's got a concealed carry permit. I'd be happy to send flowers to that funeral.

Luckily for the American justice system what you "think" means nothing. I "think" Eric Holder and Obama should spend the rest of their lives behind bars. Oh well

Except it was perfectly okay to attack Martin's credibility and likelihood as an instigator based on Twitter and Facebook.

I think the only fair conclusion is they both played a role in instigating the conflict based on what we know. Zimmerman was referred to as a creepy cracker according to the evidence presented by the prosecution. Nothing Zimmerman did changes the possibility of his using self-defense.

wtf did martin do?/\

He was on top of Zimmerman trying to pound the crap out of him. Whether you think Zimmerman deserved it is speculative opinion, but it opens up the door if the SOB you are beating up happens to have a gun of getting shot, possibly justifiably.

wtf did martin do?/\

He was on top of Zimmerman trying to pound the crap out of him. Whether you think Zimmerman deserved it is speculative opinion, but it opens up the door if the SOB you are beating up happens to have a gun of getting shot, possibly justifiably.
maybe this was after Zimmerman attacked Martin and Martin was really the one in fear for his life.

wtf did martin do?/\

maybe this was after Zimmerman attacked Martin and Martin was really the one in fear for his life.

This has already been discredited. Maybe you are a mensa member. Both are very unlikely.

Lisa Bloom ‏@LisaBloom · 2h2 hours ago

For those keeping track at home, this current girlfriend is now the 4th woman accusing George Zimmerman of domestic violence.

For those keeping track at home, this current girlfriend is now the 4th woman accusing George Zimmerman of domestic violence.

And yet new chicks keep going out with him.

:lol:

I just don't understand why people keep wanting to fight with this ZImmerman guy.......this is what..... the 4th girlfriend who's attacked and antagonized him to the point he has to resort to physical measures to defend himself? Why do people continually mess with this guy? Just let the man be, people....stop picking fights with him.

wtf did martin do?/\

This has already been discredited. Maybe you are a mensa member. Both are very unlikely.
Discredites by whom? Prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Women and minors. What a brave soul.

wtf did martin do?/\

have you ever sided with a black person? ever?

wtf did martin do?/\

have you ever sided with a black person? ever?
He probably doubts Bill Cosby raped

Zimmerman is made of Teflon...

George Zimmerman assault charges dropped

SANFORD -- George Zimmerman will not be formally charged in his arrest earlier in January for aggravated assault against his girlfriend, the State Attorney's Office said Friday.

Zimmerman, the 31-year-old acquitted in Trayvon Martin's death, was arrested Jan. 9 after his girlfriend told Lake Mary police he threw a wine bottle at her during an argument.

The woman, whom we are not identifying in accordance with our Crime Guidelines, later recanted her story, according to State Attorney Phil Archer.

"While it is clear that the officers had probable cause to arrest Mr. Zimmerman which was affirmed by the circuit court judge at initial appearances, the subsequent recantation by the victim of her initial statement, along with new documents provided by the victim and her attorney, precludes my office from proceeding further," Archer said in a statement Friday.

Immediately following the announcement from the State Attorney's Office, Lake Mary police released body cam video from the officers who arrested Zimmerman, who is seen speaking with several officers before they take him into custody.

It was the second time Zimmerman has been arrested since his acquittal of murder in 2013 for the shooting of Trayvon Martin in Sanford the year before. Despite several run-ins with the law, he has not been prosecuted for any crime since his murder trial.