Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

derek245583

2012 NCAA Bracket Draft

Cheese - try it again and let me know. I haven't gotten anything from you yet. Make sure everything is spelled correctly! There are a number of places in my e-mail that could cause an error.Derek - I rec'd the $20 from you.

Got a confirmation this time. Should be all set.

Cheese - try it again and let me know. I haven't gotten anything from you yet. Make sure everything is spelled correctly! There are a number of places in my e-mail that could cause an error.Derek - I rec'd the $20 from you.

Got a confirmation this time. Should be all set.
Rec'd it - thanks!

It's never too early....

Yeah I want in this thing again. :goodposting:

:lmao: Glad this has become such a tradition :thumbup:

Very cool idea but I feel like beginners would be best served in the .25 version. But be very interested in that.

Thanks to madhatter for covering for me the past three years. I'm back and I'm in for the $1.

WE WANT BRONG! WE WANT BRONG!

The eight from last year in the dollar pool:

1) Derek245583

2) Madhatter/FDAS

3) Cheese

4) Garret

5) MonkeyfacePrickleBack/Brong

6) bryan11joseph/Cav (partners, if i remember correctly)

7) comfortably numb

8) Oukurt

1) Derek245583

2) Madhatter/FDAS

3) Cheese

4) Garret

7) comfortably numb

8) Oukurt

I was late to the party last year and bought half of b11j's action. I want my own team.

Not even sure if was b11j it was someone who lost a lot though.

Update? I'll want in on quarters for sure despite not actually having watched 10 minutes of bball this year.

1) Derek245583

2) Madhatter/FDAS

3) Cheese

4) Garret

7) comfortably numb

8) Oukurt

I was late to the party last year and bought half of b11j's action. I want my own team.

I was partner with someone that came in late and allowed me to lose a lot of their money.

1) Derek245583

2) Madhatter/FDAS

3) Cheese

4) Garret

7) comfortably numb

8) Oukurt

I was partner with someone that came in late and allowed me to lose a lot of their money.
I made one pick last year for the team, Kentucky.

good for a quarters

1) Derek245583

2) Madhatter/FDAS

3) Cheese

4) Garret

7) comfortably numb

8) Oukurt

A year later and I still feel horrible.

These were the boys in one of the quarters games last year for whatever that is worth:

1) PaulPogo

2) EastCoastBias

3) Husker

4) Jag_Player

5) BassNBrew

6) Culdeus

7) Hooter

8) 8ebok24

1) Derek245583

2) Madhatter/FDAS

3) Cheese

4) Garret

7) comfortably numb

8) Oukurt

A year later and I still feel horrible.
No worries mate.

These were the boys in one of the quarters games last year for whatever that is worth:1) PaulPogo2) EastCoastBias3) Husker4) Jag_Player5) BassNBrew6) Culdeus7) Hooter8) 8ebok24

In. There ended up being 4 quarter groups last year.

I'm DEFINITELY in for a quarters game again. :thumbup:

As the guy who brought this game to the FFA I reserve a perpetual slot in a .25 league :lmao:

I'm DEFINITELY in for a quarters game again. :thumbup:As the guy who brought this game to the FFA I reserve a perpetual slot in a .25 league :lmao:

:goodposting: And since you are the resident expert I nominate you as commish for quarter pool A.1 - Icon (commish)2 - gmbacm345678

What is the worst loss you've had on here in the quarter game? I'd be interested but want to know the stakes

What is the worst loss you've had on here in the quarter game? I'd be interested but want to know the stakes

Don't have an exact figure right now, but a nightmare scenerio would probably run you 130-150 in that game.

These were the boys in one of the quarters games last year for whatever that is worth:1) PaulPogo2) EastCoastBias3) Husker4) Jag_Player5) BassNBrew6) Culdeus7) Hooter8) 8ebok24

In. There ended up being 4 quarter groups last year.
I'll be sitting out this year.

I'm DEFINITELY in for a quarters game again. :thumbup:As the guy who brought this game to the FFA I reserve a perpetual slot in a .25 league :lmao:

:goodposting: And since you are the resident expert I nominate you as commish for quarter pool A.1 - Icon (commish)2 - gmbacm345678
This I can do. :thumbup:Sooo...who sucks at picking basketball matches as much as me?

Don't have an exact figure right now, but a nightmare scenerio would probably run you 130-150 in that game.
Yep... but you'd have to do really really really badly to hit that much. In the quarters gameMOST FOLKS: Land +/- $40-50 or so OCCASIONALLY FOLKS: Land +/- $80 or soRARELY FOLKS: Will break the $100 barrier

This I can do. :thumbup:Sooo...who sucks at picking basketball matches as much as me?
Cool - start us up a new thread mr. commish. :thumbup:

I'm in again.

Hi. This is the $1 bracket. All of you poor people gtfo. Thanks.

i'd love to get in on a quarters game...

You're in...#3 in the game above.

I think I've lost money every year so far. No reason to think that changes this year.

I'm in for either if there's room. Would prefer the dollar pool but fine if there's only room in a .25

ETA: I can send a deposit if one is needed for the dollar pool to prevent any worries about collection

Sooo...who sucks at picking basketball matches as much as me?

I think I've lost money every year so far. No reason to think that changes this year.
PRINCHE MYSHKIN & EAST COAST BIASI have you two tentatively in the Quarters #1 pool i'm running:http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6792864 Slots left if anyone wants in!

Sooo...who sucks at picking basketball matches as much as me?

PRINCHE MYSHKIN & EAST COAST BIASI have you two tentatively in the Quarters #1 pool i'm running:http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6792864 Slots left if anyone wants in!
I'm down if one of those spots is still open

In next couple when they start up :). I have meeting to go to but if someone starts one put me in and I will be back in a bit to check. Looking to get in a couple and maybe a dollar or .50$ as well. If no one starts them up I will start 1 or 2 later.

hey guys I ran pools 3 and 4 last year. I am in for a bunch of stuff this year ranging from .25 to 1$ ones so if stuff gets going please reserve me a spot. If no one starts any more up in the next 24 hours or so I will run them again so no worries.

People confirmed for the $1

FDAS

FatJerry

Comfortably Numb

OUKurt

Garrett

Brong

Cheese

People with right of first refusal

Derek

Warsteinner

If we can't fill it up, we'll accept peasant applications, along with a credit report. Dr Detroit is exempt from the credit report requirement.

ETA: Updated!

Thanks to madhatter for covering for me the past three years. I'm back and I'm in for the $1.WE WANT BRONG! WE WANT BRONG!

IN!

People confirmed for the $1FDASFatJerryComfortably NumbOUKurtGarrettPeople with right of first refusalCheeseDerekWarsteinnerBrongIf we can't fill it up, we'll accept peasant applications, along with a credit report. Dr Detroit is exempt from the credit report requirement.

I'm confirmed

would like in the dollar if you guys have room. If you start another one as well I am in. I ran the 2 quarters last year and handled the payouts and no one had any issues for references.