Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barker132000

Roy Helu and Evan Royster for 1.08?

10 posts in this topic

Helu and Royster easily for me. I think with RG3 going there will help there fantasy value.

i gave up 1.06 for the combo and offered 1.07 but got rejected in another league so I think are getting a great deal

I think that looks like a pretty decent deal if you need RB help and you have the roster space to carry both. If you are targeting a RB at pick 1.08 whomever you get is probably not going to have a better situation.

I'll take Helu/Royster there pretty easily. But I think people generally overvalue rookie picks.

I'll take Helu/Royster there pretty easily. But I think people generally overvalue rookie picks.

Please tell me what guarantees Helu and Royster as quality fantasy football starters?I agree, they have potential, but the 1.08 isn't a bad prospect either (something like WR Wright or RB3/4 of draft prospects), so what is this overvaluing draft choices argument?

Please tell me what guarantees Helu and Royster as quality fantasy football starters?I agree, they have potential, but the 1.08 isn't a bad prospect either (something like WR Wright or RB3/4 of draft prospects), so what is this overvaluing draft choices argument?
What guarantees the 1.08 as a quality football starter? There's no guarantees with either side.I think it's about even from a value standpoint... I can see wanting to divest in the RBs in Mad Shanny's system. although I like the Helu/Royster side a little better.

What guarantees the 1.08 as a quality football starter? There's no guarantees with either side.I think it's about even from a value standpoint... I can see wanting to divest in the RBs in Mad Shanny's system. although I like the Helu/Royster side a little better.
That was the point I was attempting to get to. This is a trade that is even and one picks their preference.