Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dgreen

Dino Dan

I have a thing for his mom though.

I hate this show.

:goodposting:

:goodposting: So does this kid really see these dinosaurs are is he just delusional?Also, did they change all the names of the dinosaurs or something? I dont remember dino names being that complicated when I was a kid.

I didn't think it was possible to hate a tv character more than Caillou, but Dino Dan wins that honor.

I hate this show.

:goodposting: My next door neighbor is a spitting image of her.So does this kid really see these dinosaurs are is he just delusional?Also, did they change all the names of the dinosaurs or something? I dont remember dino names being that complicated when I was a kid.

AGREED. Caillou is close behind, but if Barney isn't the be all, end all of malicious actions towards parents, I don't want to know what is.

I can appreciate Caillou for what he is good for though... Grabbing the attention span of my kid for 24 minutes and letting me get something done around the house.

Daughter loves them all.... she is really into dinosaurs :unsure:

Olivia the pig....great show

That girl is a selfish little #####

lol... I like Olivia though. And Wonder Pets. And Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't mind watching any of these and they all make me feel lucky to be a parent so I have an excuse to watch kids shows again. My daughter's favorite: The Fresh Beat Band.

I hate Olivia and Max and Ruby - talk about a ####.Luckily my daughter has outgrown those

lol... I like Olivia though. And Wonder Pets. And Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't mind watching any of these and they all make me feel lucky to be a parent so I have an excuse to watch kids shows again.

My daughter's favorite: The Fresh Beat Band.

My girl is obsessed with them as well

In one episode, Dino Dan and his friends (as if that kid would ever have any friends) go sledding. They're wearing helmets. Helmets. For sledding!

Pics of mom plz

My link

Dan's mom is one cool lady. She's a police officer who loves doing physical activities. Weekends, she likes to make sure Dan and Trek get outside for outings like hiking, bike riding, and horseback riding. Dan gets his irrepressible energy from his Mom and she's very proud of him. But she can be a disciplinarian when she needs to be. Dan's mom will occasionally stand in the way of his dino adventures but that's because she wants him to do his homework, eat his broccoli, and get ready to go to Grandma's.

AGREED. Caillou is close behind, but if Barney isn't the be all, end all of malicious actions towards parents, I don't want to know what is. I can appreciate Caillou for what he is good for though... Grabbing the attention span of my kid for 24 minutes and letting me get something done around the house.

:goodposting:I haven't seen this Dino Dan fella, but I can't imagine how horrible he must be to surpass Barney.

lol... I like Olivia though. And Wonder Pets. And Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't mind watching any of these and they all make me feel lucky to be a parent so I have an excuse to watch kids shows again.

Obsessed wouldn't even be an accurate portrayal of my girl's love for this show. We actually just went and saw their live show, and she was in awe. She knows most of the words to all the songs, and even copies the dances too. That CD is eventually going to get "lost" in my car somewhere.

However, I :wub: Marina.

:bag:

I didn't think it was possible to hate a tv character more than Caillou, but Dino Dan wins that honor.

:lmao:He's terrible, and IMO Caillou is worse (how does a freaking 4 year old not have any hair?) but nothing quite beats the sheer obnoxiousness of Sid the Science Kid, especially his completely freaky and annoying friends.

:lmao:He's terrible, and IMO Caillou is worse (how does a freaking 4 year old not have any hair?) but nothing quite beats the sheer obnoxiousness of Sid the Science Kid, especially his completely freaky and annoying friends.
I don't mind Sid all that much. It's so ridiculous it's funny to me. BREAKFAST TIME!!!! Do you get the idea that Sid and his family are African American? My wife thinks so, but I don't see it. That kid Gerald, Sid's friend, is a whack job.

Obsessed wouldn't even be an accurate portrayal of my girl's love for this show. We actually just went and saw their live show, and she was in awe. She knows most of the words to all the songs, and even copies the dances too. That CD is eventually going to get "lost" in my car somewhere.

The new Marina sucks

The one who talks like he chain-smokes 5 packs a day? :shudder:

My bet has always been hispanic.

Also, gotta defend UmiZoomi. Good math learning in there.

By far the best show I have been able to enjoy with my 3-y-o is Phineas and Ferb. That show cracks us both up.

Luckily my daughter has outgrown those

The moment where your kid crosses over is kind of bittersweet, though.

The new Marina sucks
A few months ago I would have agreed with you completely. The old Marina was a big time :wub: . Then after seeing the new Marina up close at the live show? Wow. TV does NOT add pounds to her.... feet. They're huge, and perfect. :wub: I'm jumping on the bandwagon for the new Marina though.

The one who talks like he chain-smokes 5 packs a day? :shudder:My bet has always been hispanic. Also, gotta defend UmiZoomi. Good math learning in there.By far the best show I have been able to enjoy with my 3-y-o is Phineas and Ferb. That show cracks us both up.

Yeah Phineas and Ferb is great. Very funny stuff. My dad who is 60+ watches it. My 2yo however likes it, but it doesn't hold her attention for more than a few minutes though.

The new Marina sucks
Kiki FTW!!!

Luckily my daughter has outgrown those

The moment where your kid crosses over is kind of bittersweet, though.
She still loves Gabba, Fresh Beat Band etc - just doesn't like Olivia or Max and Ruby anymore.

More bored than too old I guess she is only 6

Big on Bubble Guppies too

Is that girl Nina from the Goodnight show still on? My daughter doesn't watch Sprout anymore but I was always a huge fan.

On the flip side, I can't freaking stand Max & Ruby. Every time that show comes on I feel like giving Ruby the Fatal Attraction stove treatment.

Is that girl Nina from the Goodnight show still on?

Yep.

Is that girl Nina from the Goodnight show still on?

Yep.
And now she wears different pajamas each night. Also a big fan of Kelly in the Sunshine barn.

has to be the most disturbing show though. The combination of animation and actual face parts is creepy.

:lmao: We are going to the live show in a few weeks.

The original Marina, def....but cant stand the new Marina.

Ive been really enjoyin this new Disney Jr show, Octonauts.

:creature report:

It was a good time. But be forewarned, we dropped a bunch on merch. We didn't ever have anything besides the CD so we spoiled her.

Wait until you see Marina live. Especially the first outfit, before the set break. It's perfectly one size too small. :wub:

Ive been really enjoyin this new Disney Jr show, Octonauts.:creature report:

Seconded!My daughter loves Peppa Pig, Max and Ruby, Super Why. Super Why is at least educational. The worst is Ubi, that show makes me want to hurt people.

Is that girl Nina from the Goodnight show still on? My daughter doesn't watch Sprout anymore but I was always a huge fan.On the flip side, I can't freaking stand Max & Ruby. Every time that show comes on I feel like giving Ruby the Fatal Attraction stove treatment.

already repped :thumbup:http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=582850&st=0&p=13296545&hl=sprout&fromsearch=1entry13296545

I don't mind Sid all that much. It's so ridiculous it's funny to me. BREAKFAST TIME!!!! Do you get the idea that Sid and his family are African American? My wife thinks so, but I don't see it. That kid Gerald, Sid's friend, is a whack job.
Sid's mom is black and his dad is white. Wife and I have discussed this (too) extensively, and that's the final verdict.Gerald is a d-bag.

I hate this show.

Obviously, you've not seen the ads for the Fred Show on Nick. Seeing that kid makes me want to go on a multi-state killing rampage.

The one who talks like he chain-smokes 5 packs a day? :shudder:

My bet has always been hispanic.

Also, gotta defend UmiZoomi. Good math learning in there.

By far the best show I have been able to enjoy with my 3-y-o is Phineas and Ferb. That show cracks us both up.

Best show going. i even saw the live show last week and it wasn't awful.

We don't let our kids watch Caillou, he is a whiny little ##### and I don't want them using his tactics anymore than they already do.

Obviously, you've not seen the ads for the Fred Show on Nick. Seeing that kid makes me want to go on a multi-state killing rampage.

Fred's first movie appearing on Nickelodeon a while back was one of the things that pushed my daughter over to the Disney shows.

Ive always been more of a Kiki guy, but I think new marina is better looking.

Ive always been more of a Kiki guy, but I think new marina is better looking.
We had great seats for this show a few weeks back, center stage 14th row. We let our 2yo old dance in the aisle (I was in the aisle seat) and for every song she would inch closer and closer to the stage until the song was over until we chased her back up by us. During "Bananas" (appropriate) she lost it and made a dash for the stage. She got all the way up to the stage (put her hands on it) and just stared up at Kiki. I had to run down there and get her out of there because it was getting crazy. I picked her up and laughed, and then looked up to see Kiki right above me. I just said, "Hi Kiki!" and hurried back to my seat. good times. did you guys realize that Shout is 30 years old? I saw that recently.

We don't let our kids watch Caillou, he is a whiny little ##### and I don't want them using his tactics anymore than they already do.
Calliou's dad is such a loser.The new Looney Tunes are pretty good.

Best kids shows...Phineas and FerbSkunk-FuJacob Two-Two

My kids have grown out of the kid shows for the most part, but the last one they got into before growing out of the stage was Word Girl. I thought that was hilareous and would remind them when it was on. Chris Parnell was a riot.

It's the one show on nick jr both of my kids don't like.

Fresh beat band live tonight. I'm actually excited

:rockstar:

Choo Choo Soul.. just throwing it out there :wub: