What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One opening in 14 team dynasty league--$118 (1 Viewer)

jms935

Footballguy
Guys,

Email me at jms935@gmail.com if your interested.

I've got one opening in "Third and Ten" dynasty league. 14 team, ppr league. Start 10 players. 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 3 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1k, 1D. 4 round rookie draft every year. Each round is separated by about a month. Normally very active in trading.

13 Week Regular Season with the top 6 teams going to the playoffs. In the playoffs the 6th ranked team plays the 3rd, the 5th plays the 4th and the 1 and 2 get byes. Then the highest remaining plays the lowest remaining thereafter.

Payouts are as follows:

Payouts will be 600 to 1st, 400 to second, 225 to third, 175 for fourth. Weekly high scorer gets $14 per week.

Waivers

Blind bid from Sunday at the first game through wen night----each team has $400 for the entire year

First come first served from Wen night through the start of the first game every sunday, even while there are thursday and saturday games--these take $0 from your $400 budget.

I'm willing to give a slight discount to get it filled quickly. Email me at jms935@gmail.com with any interest.

Team that is open has:

Matt Flynn

Matt Schaub

Sproles

Tolbert

Addai

Miles Austin

Victor Cruz

Lance Moore

Jerome Simpson

Tandon Doss

David Gettis

Legedu Naanee

Jacob Tamme

Dallas Clark

Julius Thomas

Ben Watson

3.12, 4.01, 4.04 picks this year. All 2013 picks.

Yikes, that'd have to be one hell of a discount ;o)
Not that bad of a team...Sproles, Austin, Cruz, Tamme isn't a bad start in a 14 team league. The Tolbert signing took a hit, but a decent base to start from.Anyway team is available if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread