Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whatadai

Should I make this trade?

6 posts in this topic

Dynasty/Contract League

10 team league

.5 PPR

Start: 1 HC, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 5 OL, 1 DT, 2 DE, 4 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 PK, 1 PN

Multiple starting lineups available...but that's the usual one I start since it usually gives the most points.

My current roster: http://football9.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=28743&F=0001&O=07

I receive...

SF LB Navorro Bowman

He receives...

2012 1.03 Pick

2012 1.06 Pick

SF QB Colin Kaepernick

1.06 is originally mine. 1.03 was obtained through a trade. 1st pick in the draft said he's 99% going with Luck...2nd pick said 100% Richardson.

If you need anymore info on the league just ask or look at the website. I wanted Patrick Willis but it would take my left nut.

I checked to see if you have any special scoring but that's too much to give up for a LB.

I find it hard to believe that the guy wouldn't take the 1.03 for Bowman.

Nope. He's a Niner fan. I'm not and I didn't accept it. Pretty much said the same thing...not for a LB...and my LBs are good, they just ALL underperformed by a ridiculous amount last year. Not completely sure as to why...

No way would I pay that much for a LB that has had only 1 year of proven success. If you need a LB that bad take the top one in the draft at pick 1.06 and keep the 1.03 and Kaepernick.

A year ago Timmons was probably looked at very similar to Bowman and he dropped back into juat a decent guy. It sure seems to me that giving up those two early draft picks sounds like way too much.

Nope. He's a Niner fan. I'm not and I didn't accept it. Pretty much said the same thing...not for a LB...and my LBs are good, they just ALL underperformed by a ridiculous amount last year. Not completely sure as to why...
:goodposting: If he is that big of a 49er fan, why did he offer Bowman for trade in the first place?I would be rejecting this offer and enjoying who I draft.I agree, most IDPs are not very consistent in how they score in fantasy football from year to year.