What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baseball - New Start Up Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

strong_safety

Footballguy
I'm looking to start up a brand new dynasty baseball league this year. I personally haven't done baseball in awhile, but I'm anxious to get back in and have some fun. I love recruiting on this site for any sports leagues as well, I always get some of the best active and fun owners around!

I'm looking for 14-20 teams total. 20 would be ideal as I'd like to get a challenging sim type league going right away, but 14 would be ok to start if response isn't the greatest. We are starting out free using ESPN's auction style format. I have some ideas in place for down the road, if the league continues to be successful and the scoring format works well, that can take it into a paid entry and prize money league with some more in depth rules. But to start, I want to get some great owners in here to help get things moving in the right direction, so bring your inner MLB GM and help grow this into the fun and competitive league I envision.

Follow this link to view the current league settings - Brothers League Baseball

If interested you can get back to me here in this topic, or by pm, or by email (theis.nick@gmail.com)

Thanks for reading!

Lots of openings left!...Minnesota Twins are the first team taken. Use a real location for division placement and a professional, collegiate, minor league, high school, etc. logo that I can pull for your team name and logo.

Lots of openings left!...Minnesota Twins are the first team taken. Use a real location for division placement and a professional, collegiate, minor league, high school, etc. logo that I can pull for your team name and logo.
i would be intersted in joining as well. fitch.shane@yahoo.com

i would be intersted in joining as well. fitch.shane@yahoo.com
Excellent. I'll get in contact with you. I started the recruitment kind of late, so there are still plenty of openings. Starting the season a bit late is ok though if needed I guess, right now I'm just looking for some decent owners. Don't have to be knowledgeable....just active :)

Time flew by, things got busy, and I started the process too late! Still quite a few openings and it will be hard going to fill out the league at the pace I'm at right now. I think what I would like to do is to keep this open for the time being and take any more interested owners that would want to take a shot at a more in depth baseball league like the one I posted above. If this is something you might want to try out in the near future, let me know and I'll keep a potential owners list on hand and get in touch with you when this all comes together at some point. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread