Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beavers

***Official*** Big Brother 14 Thread

:blackdot:

Casting is happening now. Should start airing by July.

:blackdot: Ready for battle. :football:

I hope they come up with some clever twist on the gameplay that all but eliminates any strategy and makes the game random.

Cast is set. Link

Looks like CBS brought in another Hantz. :unsure:

I hate when they bring back past houseguests.

CBS sues ABC for creating a "carbon copy" of Big Brother.http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/10/cbs-sues-abc-for-developing-big-brother-carbon-copy/

I watched the first 3 episodes of Glass House on Hulu. It's a pretty weak copy of BB. But so far, I don't see any sign of tampering by the producers. So at least it has that going for it.

CBS sues ABC for creating a "carbon copy" of Big Brother.http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/10/cbs-sues-abc-for-developing-big-brother-carbon-copy/

to be honest, glass house is much better than BB. hopefully, BB steps their game up. The UK one is much better than the US one btw.

people still watch this show?

to be honest, glass house is much better than BB. hopefully, BB steps their game up. The UK one is much better than the US one btw.
I kinda wanted Alex to stay just to see how long he could sustain the dooshbaggery.

My link

Link to poll at CBS's web site. There are 16 people listed. Dick and Natalie have been "pulled", so they are not 2 of the people coming back.

Bump for Grady...

Well, since Danielle is already in the TV ads, you'd expect that she'll be back.

My link

Link to poll at CBS's web site. There are 16 people listed. Dick and Natalie have been "pulled", so they are not 2 of the people coming back.

I forgot about Enzo, he cracked me up. I think the funniest line in BB history is when he was in his banana outfit complaining about how he was getting talked to and said something like "come on bro, at least let me go out with a little dignity".

Howie and Will have been removed from consideration.

Many site are already reporting who the returning house guests are:(text color is white to hide spoiler)

Boogie, Britney, Dan, and Janelle

Many site are already reporting who the returning house guests are:(text color is white to hide spoiler)

Boogie, Britney, Dan, and Janelle

UGH

Rachel deserves to come back. Best Big Brother player ever.

Danielle and Janelle have to look pretty beat up by now, no? Maggie needs to come back.

Rachel deserves to come back. Best Big Brother player ever.Danielle and Janelle have to look pretty beat up by now, no? Maggie needs to come back.

Rachel is not the best big brother player of all time maybe the past 4 seasons, but anyone who has watched it from the beginning knows the two best are Chill Town.

Rachel deserves to come back. Best Big Brother player ever.Danielle and Janelle have to look pretty beat up by now, no? Maggie needs to come back.

Rachel is not the best big brother player of all time maybe the past 4 seasons, but anyone who has watched it from the beginning knows the two best are Chill Town.
OVERRATED!!!!

OVERRATED!!!!
Yeah both of the won=overrated.

Will, not Chill Town. Boogie rode coattails.Rachel is pretty awesome....very competitive.

Danielle and Janelle have to look pretty beat up by now, no? Maggie needs to come back.

Will, not Chill Town. Boogie rode coattails.

Rachel is pretty awesome....very competitive.

agreed, that said not sure I can stomach another show with Rachel on it

Will, not Chill Town. Boogie rode coattails.

Rachel is pretty awesome....very competitive.

agreed, that said not sure I can stomach another show with Rachel on it
I love that crazy broad.

What time tonight?

BTW, no posting of spoilers in this thread!!

BTW, no posting of spoilers in this thread!!

:goodposting: someone should start a spoilers/bbad threadstarts at 9pm eastern

I always struggle with this thread as I am usually a couple episodes behind with the DVR. Actually that goes for all shows. Don't really watch anything live anymore.

I always struggle with this thread as I am usually a couple episodes behind with the DVR. Actually that goes for all shows. Don't really watch anything live anymore.

I'm weird in that BB is the only show that I actively seek out spoilers. Any spoiler is only good for a few days anyhow and I like knowing what I'm going to be screaming at the TV about.

:blackdot:

After taking a year off, I think I'll be in "part time" this year. Huge fan of all 4 coaches they brought in.

They should stick the damn Chen-bot in the house. Take bets on whether people form a battering ram to take down the doors to escape before she goes ballistic over running out of hair care products and Marlboro Light 100s.

Just what we need to see, another Hantz. He might as well come clean now like Little Hantz did on Survivor.

Oh yeah, a full season of Janelle. :pickle:

Why's the black girl got to picked last?

Cause she was the fattest?

Why's the black girl got to picked last?

Cause she was the fattest?
And she seems too nice for this game.

wtf was dan thinking with those draft picks. That said I like the twist, should be interesting.

What will happen to the coach if/when all of their players are gone? The next two weeks they should collude to vote out the two remaining on Dan's team, although Danielle is the best iCandy left. What will happen to Dan?

wtf was dan thinking with those draft picks. That said I like the twist, should be interesting.

Yeah that backfired. You need at least one dude in there.