Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Wiley

Draft Dominator/Lineup Dominator for Baseball?

9 posts in this topic

I'm playing Fantasy Baseball this season for the very first time. Does anyone know of a site that offers a program similar to the Draft Dominator and then, in season, Lineup Dominator for Fantasy Baseball?

ESPN has a draft manager that is available to Insiders, but I find it pretty terrible. For one, it's slow.

So, no ESPN. Anyone have any recommendations?

That looks like just a player ranking and check list. It doesn't look like they have a place to input your league parameters, correct? And do they have an inseason Lineup Dominator like tool?

That looks like just a player ranking and check list. It doesn't look like they have a place to input your league parameters, correct? And do they have an inseason Lineup Dominator like tool?
Oh yea, sorry. That's just a checklist.

fantistics.com

I used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.

fantistics.comI used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.

The Lineup Dominator is the app that FootballGuys has for inseason. It's like the DraftDominator, but it makes lineup suggestions and free agents acquisition suggestions.

fantistics.comI used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.

The Lineup Dominator is the app that FootballGuys has for inseason. It's like the DraftDominator, but it makes lineup suggestions and free agents acquisition suggestions.
Bump...Had my Draft. Now looking for an app to use during the season. Any thoughts?