What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator/Lineup Dominator for Baseball? (1 Viewer)

Bob Wiley

Footballguy
I'm playing Fantasy Baseball this season for the very first time. Does anyone know of a site that offers a program similar to the Draft Dominator and then, in season, Lineup Dominator for Fantasy Baseball?

fantistics.com

I used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.

'Billy Bats said:
fantistics.comI used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.
The Lineup Dominator is the app that FootballGuys has for inseason. It's like the DraftDominator, but it makes lineup suggestions and free agents acquisition suggestions.

fantistics.comI used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.
The Lineup Dominator is the app that FootballGuys has for inseason. It's like the DraftDominator, but it makes lineup suggestions and free agents acquisition suggestions.
Bump...Had my Draft. Now looking for an app to use during the season. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread