Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GregR

Movies where the bad guys win?

178 posts in this topic

Prince of Darkness

I thought I was the only one who remembered this turd taco. Not a happy ending but the bad guys still lose.
Nah, the bad guy wins. In his dreams the main character gets fragments of a transmission from the future warning them they have to stop the woman from becoming the Anti-Christ.They think they do when the love interest tackles the possessed girl through the mirror/portal to hell. But at the end of the movie, the guy has the dream again and this time sees the whole transmission. The Anti-Christ they were warning him needed to be stopped was his love interest, not the possessed girl. In the final dream he sees her return from Hell and destroying the world. So in trying to save the world, they brought about the events that lead to its destruction.

Rocky I

Apollo wasn't a bad guy; he was just the cocky champion. You could argue that he became somewhat of a bad guy in II, when he did some trash talking to get Rocky back in the ring, but even that is a stretch. Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago..those were bad guys.

all of the jason movies.. he always comes back

Troy. No one likes that scum Paris.

Rocky I

Apollo wasn't a bad guy; he was just the cocky champion. You could argue that he became somewhat of a bad guy in II, when he did some trash talking to get Rocky back in the ring, but even that is a stretch. Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago..those were bad guys.
Maybe not a bad guy but he was not the "hero" of the movie... :shrug:

Rocky I

But Rocky didn't lose the fight, it was a draw.

Rocky I

the ring announcer declares the fight for Apollo Creed by virtue of a split decision (8:7, 7:8, 9:6)

Rocky I

the ring announcer declares the fight for Apollo Creed by virtue of a split decision (8:7, 7:8, 9:6)
Yep. If you listen carefully, when Rocky and Adrian exchange their "I love you"s at the very end and hug, you can hear the promoter say, "The winner, and still heavyweight champion of the world, Apollo Creed!" It is easy to miss because of the Rocky/Arian moment, though.

Goonies.

the kids won :confused:the spanish lady looked in the bag and it was full of gems and gold :popcorn:

Downfall

Rocky I

It wasn't a draw.

While Rocky and Adrian hug, you can hear the scores in the background. Apollo won via split decision.

Goonies.

the kids won :confused:the spanish lady looked in the bag and it was full of gems and gold :popcorn:
well they used that special kid just for his strength, and also probably totally blew his special diet with effing chocolate bars. they took items of historical importance for their own personal gain, and even worse, set an intact mid-17th century pirate ship adrift as part of their tomb robbing exploits.And the reason for all of this? Their lazy-### parents couldn't pay their mortgages. NOT A ONE!For shame, goonies.

Rocky I

Shtick taken, guy.

Rocky I

It wasn't a draw.

While Rocky and Adrian hug, you can hear the scores in the background. Clubber won via split decision.

Sctick? Clubber won 2nd round knockout in the 3rd movie before losing the rematch :unsure:

Rocky I

It wasn't a draw.

While Rocky and Adrian hug, you can hear the scores in the background. Clubber won via split decision.

I pity you, fool.

Drag Me to Hell

The Silence of the Lambs

Million Dollar Baby

Still nobody has explained the Departed.

I wouldn't say the bad guys won that one since all of them died.

Rocky I

I think you guys missed the point of the movie. :unsure:

Rocky I

It wasn't a draw.

I pity you, fool.
Lol. I meant Apollo of course.

Passion of the Christ

:lmao:

Future movie - The Trayvon Martin Story

Brokedown Palace

Can't decide if Lord of War fits or not.

:goodposting: