Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

squistion

Did Santorum almost use the "N" word?

Also being overlooked is that the n word is a pretty short word. take out a stop watch and time yourself saying it. pretty quick right? So now, we're supposed to believe that Santorum stopped himself in the middle of a word that takes less than a second to say?

Also being overlooked is that the n word is a pretty short word. take out a stop watch and time yourself saying it. pretty quick right? So now, we're supposed to believe that Santorum stopped himself in the middle of a word that takes less than a second to say?

It depends on whether he is talking out both sides of his mouth or not.-- Or depends on how fast or far he thinks ahead.

Also being overlooked is that the n word is a pretty short word. take out a stop watch and time yourself saying it. pretty quick right?

Okay, I tried this. My best time was just under 0.27 seconds, although it took me about ten tries. My secretary walked in right in the middle and gave me a funny look.

Also being overlooked is that the n word is a pretty short word. take out a stop watch and time yourself saying it. pretty quick right?

Okay, I tried this. My best time was just under 0.27 seconds, although it took me about ten tries. My secretary walked in right in the middle and gave me a funny look.
:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

This is a dude that said rape babies were a gift from God. Do we really need to debate words he almost said?

I HATE to hijack this whole amusing thing, but I can understand the logic behind that statement.If all babies are gifts from God. . . And rape babies are, well, babies. . .Doesn't it follow that rape babies are gifts from God?

This is a dude that said rape babies were a gift from God. Do we really need to debate words he almost said?

I HATE to hijack this whole amusing thing, but I can understand the logic behind that statement.If all babies are gifts from God. . . And rape babies are, well, babies. . .Doesn't it follow that rape babies are gifts from God?
And just because it's a gift doesn't mean you want it. Surely you've tried to return that ugly Xmas sweater your Aunt Irma got you last year.

So rape is ok as long as you don't use protection?
huh?

You still have time to practice before the Def Comedy Jam combine

So rape is ok as long as you don't use protection?
huh?
Well, if rape babies are gifts from God, you can't get there without rape.
Does your mother allow you to eat with forks, or are they taken away for your own safety?